WE OFFICERS (COWARDS) FACE DEATH EVERY DAY !

Video evidence reveals that an armed Broward County resource deputy stationed at Stoneman Douglas High School during the Valentine's day massacre did "nothing" during the shooting - instead waiting outside as a gunman opened fire on students and teachers, killing 17.

Speaking at a press conference, Broward Sheriff Scott Israel said the on duty officer at Stoneman "never went in." Israel said he was "devastated" after watching the video showing the deputy taking a position outside the Western side of Building 12 while shots rang out, "and he never went in" despite having a clear view of the entrance.

"I think he remained outside upwards of four minutes," Israel said.

The uniformed officer, identified as Scot Peterson, was been suspended without pay pending an investigation, according to Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel - however he has since resigned and retired from the department.

"As is his right, Scot Peterson chose to resign, because he has the necessary time with the agency and meets the requirements of retirement, he resigned and retired."

"We're not going to disclose the video at this time, and we may never disclose the video depending on the prosecution and the criminal case."

"These families lost their children, we lost coaches. I've been to the funerals. I've been to the homes where they're sitting shiva. I've been to the vigils. It's just, there are no words."

When asked by a reporter what the deputy should have done, the Sheriff replied "Went in. Address the killer. Kill the killer."

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/police-officers-guard-home-deputy-assigned-to-florida-hs-who-never-went-in-during-shooting-report.html
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-sro-20180222-story.html
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/23/inside-florida-gov-rick-scotts-500m-action-plan-after-parkland-shooting.html
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
twitter.com/KamVTV/status/967105828808306688?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3
cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html
dailywire.com/news/27523/breaking-cnn-reports-four-broward-county-deputies-ben-shapiro
indeed.com
courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-shooting-two-years-later-20141214-story.html
mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/
mobile.twitter.com/JohnBouchell/status/966396341877342208
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's smart. I wouldn't get my ass killed the day before I retire. Fuck that. Made it this far just to get killed when it's my time to chill. Nope.

>White Gen X and Boomer men are cowards

Are only some millennials and gen xers waking up to this?

Pathetic isn't it....
I'd pull his entire retirement.
scott israel would be fired for faggot leadership, disgraced.
these are worthless people, incapable of doing their job

the cop has a chance to be a hero and retire as THE MAN
he gets discovered because videotape, as a cowering faggot hiding in fear, letting the children and teachers die
stands on stage with faggy face, takes millions in retirement
WTF ?!
home of the brave....
LMAO
NATION OF FUCKING COWARDS

mmmmmmmmm doooonuts.

Wut boolets?

Donuts

What a fag

nice link you piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

I heard the officer said he didn't respond because he thought it was a drill. Any sauce on that???

He just practiced ducking for cover.

Israel is throwing this guy under the bus to deflect from the fact that his department ignored DOZENS of reports about this guy.

>implying he's going to be allowed to keep his pension
He'll be working until he dies now.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/police-officers-guard-home-deputy-assigned-to-florida-hs-who-never-went-in-during-shooting-report.html

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-sro-20180222-story.html

how many more ya want google genius ?

so the psyop is real, cause officers are never informed of drills...LOL

don't tell the officer it's okay if he guns down actors and the drillers

yeah... whose the piece of shit now charlie ?

now gov Rick Scott wants $500 million to push
pencils around to prevent
Florida Gov. Rick Scott unveiled a $500 million "action plan" to prevent gun violence Friday – more than a week after 17 students and faculty members were brutally gunned down at a local high school.
on Faux
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/23/inside-florida-gov-rick-scotts-500m-action-plan-after-parkland-shooting.html

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9%2BtH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc%3D

jesus cripes
strip the god damned coward scott peterson with a gov executive order
get on TV and tell the state the pigs will be the only ones left with guns so they must be brave, not cowards
WTF are we doing ? Is the USA already completely toast ?

BRAVELY RAN AWAY
TUCKED HIS TAIL AND RAN AWAY

somehow he knew who it was shooting
so the punk kid - he sees him, cruz... calls it in and cowers
LOL
what is going on here ? was he cia point man ?

He did not stick to script ! The story goes ...

Officer bravely kills shooter, retires a hero !

Oops.

twitter.com/KamVTV/status/967105828808306688?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3

Donate to GOA and NRA now! Become a member!

all cops are pro gun control are you surprised?

>please give up your right to bear arms that's what the police are?

That cop is going to kill himself.
Bantzed by the president.
Professionally disgraced.
He's going to eat a bullet.

good, he should have done it a week before the shooting, then that coach and the JROTC kid might still be alive.

Sheriff Isreal employs on his staff Deputy Sheriff Nezar Hamze, the local head of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and now Deputy Sheriff Broward county Florida.

These cia fake psyops are so fucking sloppy.

I'm thinking cover up our corruption and cowardice for fed money, demo support, "great community" stats, but deep down they wish good citizens would carry and do the cops job to take out active shooters, because cowering behind concrete when your "low crime stats" policy backfires is expected...

no biggie he retires and gets his big pay pension and 401k millions 40 years of pay me till i die

wouldn't surprise me a bit i can't tell what's really going on with all the CYA and maneuvering and history

6 pigs presently guard his residence day and night, keeping the news crews (and crazed parents?) away

>what do you need guns for goyim?
>don't you know it's the job of the police to protect us goyim?
Seriously fuck the Jew media in this country so hard. Can't wait for them to all burn in the deepest circle of hell.

CAIR is literally (literally literally, not figuratively literally) a subversive Muslim Brotherhood front organization with the states aim of Islamicizing the United States who have been caught multiple times illegally funneling money to Hamas.

Why do we let these terrorist continue to operate in this country again?

You started the thread faggot. Everyone who starts a thread with quotes without a link is a piece of shit.

no worries dems love terrorists
our 17 secret agencies are watching him (and when the bomb goes off and 39 prior incidents are indentified) and will have a good cover up afterwards

No he won't. That'd take courage.

well can't edit so i'm now a real american fit right in with the pig cowerer and all...im not white cant form a sentence an illegal alien non hetero jew backround and an hero, awards forthcoming

He's not the only one:
Sources: Coral Springs police upset at some Broward deputies for not entering school
cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html
"When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN."

wow so it's true
4 fucking cowards not 1
a mentally ill 19 year old beats out "the fantastic finest four"

this shit is unbelievable
did the secret service in person training at the school just 1 month prior inform the pigs stand down no matter what

>cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html

lol - first thing you see at the video is a student saying how they were screamed at to get back into the school
LMAO
CHILDREN SCREAMED AT TO GO BACK IN WHILE COPS COWER OUTSIDE

go back faggot

Only a complete fucking meathead would run in there.

>Don't know what the shooter looks like.

After all he even blended in with the crowd and went to Mcdonalds after(Come to think of it I couldn't rule out the possibility of him getting away with it if he wore a balaclava and brought a change of clothes. Then immediately left the country since they would have connected the dots eventually).

>Don't know if there's more than 1 shooter

The cop is outside he just hears loud gun fire. Doesn't know where its specifically coming from in the building and if its coming from more than one person.

Not to mention the fact that the cop was working at a high school anyways means that most likely he's a old, nearing retirement and most likely hadn't seen any kind of action for a very long time.

that's the law though, engage, period
now we have 4 faggot coward pigs who didn't do their job

The Heroic Virgin
> disobeys stand-down orders from the Deep State.
> stupidly runs towards then sound of gunfire instead of away from it.
> risks his life to save kids who turn around and try to take away our guns

The Cowardly Chad
> understands that this shooting is part of a grander operation and it's best not to intervine
> isn't dumb enough to trade his life for 15-minutes of media fame
> gets to retire in Siuth Florida, all expenses paid because he knows it's smart to play ball with the Jewish elite.

also for Scott Peterson he reported the shooter, so he did see the shooter as he had description.. or uh.. he's in on it ?
did Cruz walk by him and go in before starting shooting ? is that how he got description ? maybe he was relayed a description from someone inside somehow

C O W A R D S
four firings and strippings period

Potentially getting fleeing kids shot in the crossfire, is protocol?

Okay fJohn Mcclane Mel Gibson hybrid.

PAY US OUR SALARIES TO SUCK AT OUR JOBS AND ROUTINELY DISRUPT YOUR LIFE WITH OUR 6 GORILLION LAWS, OR ELSE!! DO IT MOTHERFUCKER!

Bonus round: 4 deputies were hiding from the shooter.

dailywire.com/news/27523/breaking-cnn-reports-four-broward-county-deputies-ben-shapiro

lol, and conservatives expect teachers that barely make enough as it is will go full Rambo when a better equipped kid shoots up the school

>The cop is outside he just hears loud gun fire. Doesn't know where its specifically coming from in the building and if its coming from more than one person.

His job is to open the door he has line of sight to and engage, he shirked his duty, PERIOD

"I'm not risking my life going against assult rifles with my government issued 9mm and for $14.90 an hour."

kids reported the shooter in the hallway, thus is coward pigmo had any balls - open door, use end of hallway, take out shooter

i suspect the likelihood of success fairly high

Um, just like the rest of the cops and bureaucrats on the government payroll. Get over the fantasy that "the government" can save you from anything. You're lucky if they send someone in to hose down the blood.

HE RETIRED!!!!!!
LOL YOU FUCKING CHUMPS ARE PAYING THE COWARD FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!1!

FUCK YOU AMERICA THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!

LOL - is this going to tamp down the gun grabbing or we going to see another major problem and part of the issue buried ?
repubs don't want this out
dems don't want this out
msm - uh... likely will cover up and reduce to no story going forward in favor of gun grab

yeah we're up to 4 cop cowards so far, try to keep up yer missing quad excitement

It's SERVE and PROTECT not COWER and GET CHECK.

>dailywire.com/news/27523/breaking-cnn-reports-four-broward-county-deputies-ben-shapiro

" I DID NOT, THE SECRET SERVICE DID NOT, ISSUE STAND DOWN ORDERS "

please check with netanyahu

If you think this is what cops make you've been told a fairytale.

Even the unarmed coaches couldn't bear it and dove in front of bullets, yet these idiots stood there? Something is tripping the stinko meter again. Could anyone be so evil as to stage these for political ends?

uh... maybe the coaches have natural ability that hasn't been trained out of them ?

Hum, enlighten me.

And this fat fucker Israel says he wants his officers to have the authority to detain, institutionalize, and seize the property of any person they come in contact with and on the spot deem that they are "suffering from a mental illness" even if they are not a danger to themselves and others. I hope the whole department goes down with these emerging details.

Police Officer Salaries in Florida | Indeed.com
indeed.com Salaries Police Officer
City of Miami Police Department Police Officer. 6 salaries. $66,065 per year. Company Logo. Town of Davie, FL Police Officer. 5 salaries. $69,120 per year. Company Logo. Miami Dade County Police Officer. 14 salaries. $66,486 per year. Company Logo. CITY OF TAMPA Police Officer. 9 salaries. $66,217 per year.

yeah and i believe detectives generally make more

So memes and shilling idiots thinking it's all a hoax aside, what *is* going to happen with the cop who didn't go in when he was supposed to?

Ron Paul and quite a few others have related how they used to take their rifles to school and put them in the school lockers then go shooting blackbirds on the way home

just think of what a shithole you live in now in comparison kids ! enrichment is cultural joy !

Security guards don't get paid enough to get killed by someone with an ar-15. They take that job because it's easy money with a low barrier to entry, with shit working-class pay.

Are you going to die for working class pay for some Jews?

not surprised

uhh.. total hoax doesn't seem correct, however the info showing how prevention was ignored and how secret service of all things was just there ... doing school shooter retraining

if the deep state needed another shoot em up for tax budget money, and the dems needed another one for gun grabbing ... the overlords need it for lockdown on the USA ... the news needs it for ratings....

Are there any bullet points in favor of it not happening ?

Scott Israel wasn't assigned to that school
FAKE NEWS

Aren't school resource officers police officers?

yes armed, and perhaps higher detective level, so former street beat in some cases it seems

courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-shooting-two-years-later-20141214-story.html

Depends. I've been to community colleges where they only had security guards, and I've been to colleges where they simply had a police station on the campus with the city police staffed there because the place was mostly niggers.

Sacrifice the how many kids with their whole lives ahead of them and forever know you're a yellow belly coward, a fraud with badge. All so you can spend another couple of decades watching Dr. Phil with nothing better to do.

Look up ALICE training you dumb fucking kike. Going in and stopping the threat, by any means necessary, is the current protocol for mass shootings

mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784
This is a must read thread on Broward County corruption. All the way back to Trayvon Martin.

Don't forget DWS and the strange flights and airport shutdown a while ago.

We're making headway here kids. We're now blaming both GenX and boomers at the same time because we still don't know how old boomers are.

What are you doing man? Trying to kill the boomer meme?

>Don't forget DWS and the strange flights and airport shutdown a while ago.
moar was that secret service training visit a month ago ? any link or hints handy /dws ?

I grew up in Broward back when Clay Shaw had the district on the beach, now the county is fully under Democrat control.
All the New York carpetbaggers forcing their West Broward values on everyone, shameful fucking shit.

jesus christ look at that fucking pic and text... in other words it's a nationwide program that can yield school shootings over many years...

god damn that witch is a diabolical gun grabber

that's interesting because his argument can be that he did not want to kill anybody during a fake drill
4 minutes of thinking

Wasn't this the sheriff that was on the TV saying >MUH ITS NOT US , ITS DA GUNS. DA SHERIFF OFFICE DO TINGS.

Meanwhile they failed to respond to the dozens of calls on this one kid?

during a drill with blanks and fake injuries etc, the security officer would be told ahead of time so he doesn't shoot up the drill
relying on pure cowardice however...

fuck yeah and now he's touring with madonna hitlery new cnn bonus pay and deep jew spying info as he climbs the ladder

Holy shit. Jim Garrison's Clay Shaw?

Police have no legal obligation to protect you.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

in this case the sports teacher did rambo
a few others apparently as well, without guns

it's not quit that simple
since columbine it's go in and engage
so if they engage yet fail, well no suing
if they fail to engage... buh bye pigggy

no, E. Clay Shaw. he was in there until 2006. i think they had another republican for one term since then but no longer.

of the 4 cops on scene we now know and failing to engage while the shooter was on his murder spree...

do we get the shit and piss drawers analysis - did they crap and piss their pants?
LMAO
How long before we hear the chest thumping again and demands for raises because their lives are on the line every second of every day ?

>#ServeAnd Protect
>#CowerAndCollectCheck
Im sensing memetic potential here.

Oh, OK. That was a rabbit hole I did not want to go down (again).

Just like the gutless cops did at the VT massacre; waited outside until the shooting stopped.

" Feb. 5, 2016: A Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy is told by an anonymous caller that Nikolas Cruz, then 17, had threatened on Instagram to shoot up his school and posted a photo of himself with guns. The information is forwarded to BSO Deputy Scot Peterson, a school resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School."

LOL - Scott Peterson, disgraced on scene, identified the shooter called it in then cowered...
WTF ...
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/

man if people say this is a setup not like it doesn't look like one

well they are claiming it's against the law/policy
not sure how they keep getting away with it

>ALICE training
yep sure looks like they were covered
alice name is faggotry itself tho

>pay spineless manlets, fatsos and timid women a salary to keep the peace and defend law abiding citizens
>they stand around munching peanuts and pretend not to hear cries for help whenever it's time to do anything more dangerous than moving on winos or writing up a speeding ticket

mobile.twitter.com/JohnBouchell/status/966396341877342208

lol trouble...

>scott peterson
geg