One Piece

Remember when they said on Zou that someone may kidnap robin because she can read the stones? I think Pudding will unlock her ability and get kidnapped instead. Pudding rescue arc in 2025, you heard it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HENgZtIB6Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whole cake island sucks and i wish oda would just hurry up a finish this series already.
His senility is showing.

dead thread

Jinbei will die before this arc ends.

Do you think Vasco Shot fed anyone to Dogs?

WCI is literally the best arc since memeford

>Luffy will save his cook's wife
It will be awesome to see Robin doing the saving alongside the crew that gave her a reason TO LIVE.

What do you guys think of the original Ganzack OVA?

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=HENgZtIB6Ig

PUDDING4NAKAMA

Better than the utter shit happening right now in the manga at the very least.
Ganzack>>>>Big Meme

PH,Dressrosa and Zou were all better,WCI is Fi-tier

Everything in WCI before the Tamatebako exploded was good. Now it's just turned into shit.

Robin getting kipnapped again would be better though.

Disagree, it's Toei filler garbage level

I really didn't like Luffy's stubborn rampage which only worked out because Luffy somehow managed to not stumble into anyone remotely strong smack in the middle of Big Mom's stronghold

He might have also doused them in oil, set them on fire and set dogs on them while they barbequed.

Posting best filler outfit.

interesting.

This arc is garbage. Can we go to Wano already?

The Tamatebako just felt so cheap. I know some people were expecting it to inevitably play a role in helping the group at the wedding but the manner in which it happened and the result was a such get-out-of-jail-free card.

The future Pirate King's first real run-in with a Yonko after he trained for two years to go to the New World is getting completely bailed out by an event he and his opponents at the time weren't a part of? That doesn't sound satisfying.

Roger was bailed out by a storm.

G8 was the best filler, seriously goddamn it was good

Will One Piece happen when the sea level rises enough?

Yeah. Can't wait to evolve into a fishman. Monstergirl fetishists such as myself will have the advantage.

Stop expecting pure fights and you won't be let down.

We don't know enough about the circumstances of that event, especially regarding Roger's confidence

Even regardless of that, Roger was not only not trying to escape but was battling tem. Both sides were aware they were sailing in bad weather at the time even if the extent of what it would become was unknown.

The tamatebako was an event neither side accounted for that was the only decisive factor.

That's a completely irrelevent point, in had nothing to do with expecting a "pure fight". It's hammered home that they're trying to escape.

It's the manner in which they escape, in that they were at the mercy of Big Mom's crew before an event that wasn't even taking place in the wedding reception area utterly save them.

Well, what were you expecting, Luffy using his Haki as a last-attempt move? The story has to move somehow unless Luffy and co. dying requires the story to move onward.

I don't want fights anymore. I just want them to get the hell out this arc already.

You can't just boil it down to that. It's a story, it could have been written in numerous ways that let's the group escape without involving Luffy using a move.

I'd even argue it would have been significantly better if someone in Luffy's group help set off the events to the Tamatebako exploding even if they were unaware of what would happen, at least then it isn't this random outside event unrelated to anything happening with Luffy's group, the Vinsmokes and Big Mom's crew.

Dressrosa is the worst arc in the entire manga.

I'll finally get to fuck a sexy mermaid.

The lack of upskirts annoys me to no end. If you don't want to draw pantyshots then don't make you characters wear short skirts, you fucking asshole.

So basically they escaped in a way you didn't like. Well, I can't help you there. Just suck it up and move on.

Name one (1) One Piece character that can even HOPE to defeat Akainu in a 1v1?

Your mother.

>D: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy
>O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaidou!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.

Not liking the current arc in the anime, is the manga superior?

Reminder that Rebecca is hot as fuck and a top 5 One Piece girl

I must've fapped to her throughout the entire Dressrosa arc

>tfw at least 3+ doujin of her being nonstop raped

feelsgoodman

That's disgusting

Some sick bastard forced a baby to have someone as useless as Rebecca as a mother.

>Kaido confirmed the strongest

I wish my dick.

>Pudding is really just a random Strawhat fangirl who wanted to fucked Sanji
>The real Whole Cake Arc had nothing to do with her but she inserted her fake back story into the crew's head in order for them to rationalize her presence

that would actually be a good twist

That's gonna be my headcanon now thanks

LUFFY WILL OFFICIATE SANJI AND PUDDING'S MARRIAGE ABROAD THE SUNNY WHICH WILL BE THE ARC'S END CELEBRATION!!!

>One Piece
laugh out loud

whats the average composition of magma?

The hell kind of a response is this, this is a discussion board and people are stating their opinions and whatnot. All of this began as a response to somehow asserting an opinion of the arc and specifically how the events of the Tamatebako brought it down.

kys u prob never have read it all

rocks and dirt

I think magnets could do the job.

Yes

Will luffy ever rescue best boy?

any yonkou, really. I don't really get the jerkoff posts with him and kizaru, they have fairly straightforward counters.

What's a straightforward counter for kizaru? I feel strongly that he doesn't fight at "light speed", as went he becomes tangible he insn't moving at lightspeed and even while intangible his reaction times wouldn't be lightspeed either. Otherwise I think he is generally a weak fighter and is carried hard by his fruit which to me has almost no real counters, he just can't abuse his fruit when fighting haki beasts like rayleigh.

WCI is pretty boring. Not even memeing desu.

this guy gets it. Shit dragged for so fucking long, i wanted to kill myself. The only good thing in there was Gear 4 luffy and Cavendish

Top 3 arks were

Alabasta
Battle of Marineford
Thriller Bark

If it's 1v1, Kaido will win

"Always bet on kaido if it's 1 on 1"

"Oda is a hack"
"Oda lost his touch"
"Oda is senile"

Getting real fucking stale now.

>climax of year long arc is cake eating
When did oda ripoff cooking mangas

Why would you end to kill yourself over a kids manga?

I've been thinking this since BM revealed her power. I think that BB will kidnap her and use her power, since nobody in his crew can reaf ponwglyphs, as far as we know

Chambres

How can SaNafags still be at it

876 really made me love Pudding.

I liked her since the reveal

Usopp, easily.

>didn't already break out

He's living the dream as a queen of Level 5.5. Maybe he could even awaken his fruit to make all the prisoners into cute girls too. Why would he break out (other than to help Luffy in the future)?

>third eye looking in different direction

Sabo's bounty reveal soon, what do you think it'll be?

Who the fuck approved this movie poster?

1.2 billion

I did.

#TeamPudding #TeamBipolarityIsFunOnAShip

Except WCI wasn't Luffy's attempt at taking down Big Mom, he said it countless times: he only wanted to rescue Sanji.

Blackbeard;
Garp;
DRAGON;
Kaidou;
Shanks;

I think it'd be better if Jinbe knew about Tamatebako's bomb and baited someone into opening it as a desperation move when everything else failed.

1.5B

>tfw no one piece alternative story where Luffy became a marine instead
all the strawhats would be dead

That's for the next movie, the villain will have a Paramecia that allows him to summon beings from other dimensions and he'll summon alternate versions of every SH, including Absolute Justice Luffy and sharpshooter Zoro who can shoot 3 guns at once.

900 million.

1.05 billion bounty for Sabo confirmed in 2ch

link

>all the strawhats would be dead
Why? Who says marine Luffy wouldn't bring down corrupted marine Morgan? Or destroy pirates of East Blue?

That sounds uninspired, but alternative reality and time travel are some of the few super popular action/adventure story clichés Oda has yet to use.

is it a trustworthy source or a random post?

Again?
There are not more sagas to remake?

>lower than Katakuri
What a shitter.

Remaking the very beginning kinda makes sense as OP is always trying to get new people on-board without them having to watch everything before. And Episode of Luffy/Nami were both five years ago, which is quite long for children-aimed story. And many other have gotten remakes in the past.

zoro was a pirate hunter, luffy would rescue him and get along with him all the same.
Nami was working to protect her town from pirates, luffy would defeat arlong and learn nami's real story.
Sanji didn't do anything illegal before meeting luffy.
Usopp was just a town liar, Chopper was a doctor in training.
Robin worked for the government, and Franky was a well liked member of his community.

Jinbe and Soul King were the only ones who were pirates before meeting luffy.

Actually it would be interesting to have marine luffy meet his comprades as a marine instead of a pirate.