Autistic rage intensifies

Autistic rage intensifies

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I try to understand but it's damn impossible.
Why the fuck do I try to understand literal teenages, by the way, they're retarded and slaves to their own hormones.
Rare flag though.

> grew up on it
> better
What do they think how old we are?

do they not realize we are the same exact age group?
why are leftist reporters so stupid?

We got Trump elected.

They got CNN to do another propaganda town hall

Also, the left can't into memes.

It's like soyboys trying to play sport.

They're totally out of their element.

More baiting from the kikes huh? Oh shit you guys are stupid lol

Well played children, well played

But have you ever thought that maybe you're retarded?

Why didnt Sup Forums reply? Cnn reached out for comment
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html

this top kek
we also grew up with the internet and we've been using it far longer and more autistically than they ahve
I'm only 3-4 years older than them myself

Just wait until the 4th of July and the PTSD starts to kick in

They'll pop a glock in their mouth and make a brain slushie before Cruz gets released in 15 years.

Too busy eating doritos and hacking the planet.

the left cant meme they sound so preachy and tip tip around every subject is just not funny

Wow, she’s really beautiful

When you're 10 years older you'll realise they're right

idk like 50?

look gramps things were probably different back in the time of the horse and buggy and shit but it's 2018 now like c'mon

Her mental imagine of the "trolls" must be 50 year old white nationalists

>t-they're t-totally trolling you guys
>that's why we have to go on BuzzFeed and make a massive story about it just to show you guys how trolled you're really getting!
hahahahahahah

They may not be able to read animoots reply. Have you ever been on one of those q and a’s with him?

I don’t buy a word this butch spixc says. Not a word of it. She’s such an obvious politically motivated pawn and con it’s disgusting.

The only one worse than her is David Hogg. He’s actually repugnant. There’s a deeply evil air around him that is undeniable.

Deep State really picked the wrong shills for their plan

Sup Forums is a busy guy, doesn't have time for that crap

Then when you're 20 years older you will realize they were fucking retard kids pander ed by the media for a political point...also it will hit you like a ton of bricks that yer a fag

Fucking retards think pissing away 12 hours a day on faceberg makes you an expert troll.

this is obvious

These kids sure do seem to be acting like people who went through a traumatic event, I'm not even on the "false flag" bandwagon, I just think these guys are acting like human filth to be profiting from the deaths of their "friends" by milking the shit out of it in order to appear on any and every show that will take them.

>grew up on the internet
>only know how to use social media and click bait
>what's a computer

holocaustrevisionism dot com

192 pages and hundreds of links debunking the holocaust.

This calls for another shooting

I could kill these kids with my gore folder. I mean literally cause them to commit suicide.

>Grew up with internet.
>Implying they know every beep and boop of the dial-up tone by heart.

>kids grow up with the equivalent of a television studio in their pockets
>this is the result

>ABSOLUTEMADMAN.exe
David Zogg eternally BTFOs pol once again

We know he can't act to save his life. That's how we learned of his jewish lies.

Arrogance.

>payed

>They grew up on the internet
And most of us didn't? Retarded cum guzzler.
Also, nice rare flag.

>buzzfeed news

so what did they do?

Video please.

It's upsetting that they're not really crisis actors

>grew up on the internet
>can't be trolled
>kills self after bully sends a mean FB message...

Is there a "what the fuck you say to me" version for these kids?

>Spend 16 hours a day switching between facebook, twitter and tumblr
>Know every nook and cranny of the internet

Not even liberals are that dumb. It's just a throwaway argument.

My butthole puckered up so fucking hard reading this i farted outta my dick. Fuck these shills

He was to busy programming russian bots

This is disgusting. These kids saw their own classmates get killed, why are they on fucking buzzfeed trying to "own the trolls" and not seeking therapy? Why is buzzfeed even promoting this?

>WE DID IT REDDIT
>we are better than u xDDDD
Are children too retarded now days to realize the entire scenario is just one troll campaign and to even respond with a meme at all let alone an entire twitter post's worth of time is absurd.