Nation of cowards, not Home of the Brave

Evidence: Armed deputy Scott Peterson at Stoneman Douglas High School did "nothing" , cowering while students were murdered, he
"never went in ", despite having a clear view of the entrance, he remained outside upwards of four minutes as students and teachers were murdered
The coward has resigned and retired with millions in pay.

"We may never disclose the video of this coward in blue."

Land of the Fired Upon, Home of the Cowards

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/
twitter.com/KamVTV/status/967105828808306688?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

baby boomers are the weakest most cowardly generation this country has ever seen

bump

who heard of this before today, I will never buy the crybaby are lives are in danger every day whine again ... when lives are in danger, those people die and the cop fags out

Cops have no constitution duty to protect.
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

He should file a wrongful termination lawsuit.

He resigned.

THE FUCKING SHERIFF SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING AFTER ALL THE REPORTS GIVEN TO HIM ABOUT CRUZ
OVER A DOZEN WARNINGS AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT KIKE DID NOTHING

>give us your guns
>the cops will protect you

>only cops should have guns
>the police will protect you
>turn over your guns

>retired with millions
bullshit

cops are basically useless in a fair fight.

How's that boot taste?

hurr durr, the south shall rise again

Police are under ZERO legal obligation to protect the public.

mobile.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

This is why we need the 2A

he retired
he failed the 19 year old storm policy, coward should have been fired

What policy are you talking about?

average yearly pay is well over 100k there, likely 250k

so 401k at a million plus, a few years alive for millions

when that pension about to kick

Fuck kids

Since the Columbine while they waited outside for swat, national policy has been storm the school take down shooters

Why scott israel said he should have, it's known policy

Police only shoot at you when you don't have a gun.

Have you noticed what happens when a cop does his job? We treat them like shit, and lap up BLM's/Kaepernigger's Koolaid and wonder why a cop doesn't exactly feel like taking a bullet. No one wants to get called a racist or child murderer.

It's called a stand down order. Maximize casualties, then move in and execute killer when ordered.
Your reward is retiring "with millions in pay"
Only Cruz walked out blending in with the crowd and then was apprehended? Never really explained how.

He was 2 days from retirement. What did you want him to do?

His job maybe? His inaction cost lives. But you are a bug person. So you have no empathy.

yeah who knows, so many lies and covering of the ass, no video, no students save 1 telling us they saw cruz, more students saying they saw other shooters... shut them up take cell phones... for whatever reason we will never get the truth no matter what it is

GUN CONTROL. NO ANSWERS ON THE SHOOTING.
__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

his job
since he couldn't do his job, 40 years of backpay and no retirement nothing

The Broward County Sheriff's Office was being paid to not enforce the law:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/

This is a good lesson for Sup Forums. As a combat arms veteran I can't stress this enough: white men are complete cowards. This isn't an isolated incident. When faced with the possibility of pain or loss of life, MOST white men will choose not to fight or even flee. This is a huge problem in the U.S. military and it has been going on for centuries. White men love Christianity because it is so pacifistic...It allows them to guard their pathetic, fragile egos, and is a shield against actually having to fight for your people with violence.

Make no mistake about it: white men are historic cowards. The only time you "win" is when you fight other white cowards and it just so happens they are more cowardly than you are. Every time white men fight non-whites they lose. You lost to the Vietnamese, the Koreans, the Russians, the Afghans, Iraqis, and to the middle east as a whole during the crusades because you were so scared you waited 600 years to do anything while all of Southern Europe was getting enriched. And most recently the entire white race has been defeated by the Jews and they didn't even fire a shot. In your war with the Jews you didn't even try to fight back...You fled all positions of power and abandoned your powerful institutions to cower in shitty blue collar trade jobs. Now you're going extinct.

That is how pathetic you are. That is what history will remember.

Try to stop the shooter perhaps?

Being a cook in the navy doesnt make you knowledgeable about anything.

does that apply when someone is shooting kids and teachers ... come on man that's total BS

this pig could have been a national hero forever and he was a coward instead

>follow your order
>get throw under the bus by your (((sherifff))))
>say fuck it and take what you can
Police station next door and the FBI shows up first.
Crooked police department and complicit media trying to deflect the blame.

>white men are cowards
>it was all women and poc storming Normandy

Yeah, I don't believe you.

>white men are complete cowards.
Hahahahahahahahahah

Doesn't this have to do with funding which is why they stopped subjecting the students to disciplinary actions so they appear better on paper to continue the funding scam?

That poster is a larping fuckboi.

holy fuck so he called in the description from 2016... or worse yet he saw the shooter, probably knew it was cruz, then hid behind the cement block...

coward or planned psy op - take your pick

Post your DD214 or get the fuck out of here, nigger.

Hilarious that they won't even let the press near him, maybe they need to be CNN to gain access

I know, but sometimes I just can't help myself and I take the bait.

Typical nigger. Has no knowledge of history. Just talks out of his over sized ass.
Ever heard of the Crusades nigger?
Didn't whites colonize and rule niggers?
Weren't niggers slaves to whites?
good bait 10/10

No the fucking fbi should of did something but o course they did,nt because its thier narrative im sure they paid the cop off to stand down.

why is it the worst of the worst get the awards
i see it every time
aren't the pd's embarrassed yet
wtf is the deal ?
somehow the worst twisting is best for the cops?
on the other hand, the ones with awards might be easy to compromise - someone explain how the awarded pigs are always the ones in the stories of corruption and failure

Storm policy - it’s called the Active shooter policy and talks about forming contact teams to move forward and close down the shooters time and space..

I wonder if they have 6 cops at the school, not like that could save any children's lives...

so it talks about being a coward and letting the children die, cool

This is true. When I was in the Marines, pretty much half of us were Latino. White boys couldn't keep up with us, bitched out in fire fights. The Marines are the most elite fighting force in the world, thanks to us Latinos.

No it doesn’t it just not called the storm policy..
Learn to read and comprehend fuckstick

Not with the BSO on duty

Mike Brown was a thug who was trying to grab an officer's gun to shoot him with, yet to this day BLM swears he was going to school to be a Doctor.

You short little goblinos are only good for getting supplies, you're shit marksmen

Men nowadays are totally brainwashed into being pussies, with all the "toxic masculinity" bullshit. It's not even about age, more about general resistance against this faggotry, as there are also old men who gave in to decades of brainwashing.
Just look at UK cops, and basically every law enforcement or military catering to women and gays and transgender "people".
I for one are ready for the rivers of blood flowing in the streets once Western authority totally crumbles due to lack of capable enforcers.

Here's what I comprehend, I do my job, not even a cop
I've got examples, multiple in my life, white as white can be as well

>baby boomers are the weakest most cowardly generation this country has ever seen
Are you actually retarded or are we just trying to push this meme until boomers are everyone older than 30?

He should be hanged desu.

Juden

twitter.com/KamVTV/status/967105828808306688?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3

Donate to GOA and NRA now!

Say what you will about our trigger happy police in america but that guy would have been shot righteously in a couple seconds at least here

250k a year for a cop?!?!? Are you fucking retarded? Deputy Sheriff's make 50-60k a year, tops!!

250k a year!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fresh pasta

why are they backing down? Can't they fucking taze him or something?
Is this England?

hung out to dry at least, stripped of all awards, all retirement taken , shamed out of the area at the very least

Disgrace
I hope his pension gets removed.

fine, it's a couple million anyway with 40 years of benies built

donut gut syndrome looks to be 80% or more

yeah how the hell did it take this long to hear about this...

Have you seen these douche bag kids on CNN.... hard to inspire you to risk your life for them.

yeah i gotcha, issue is he saw the shooter, called it in, then cowered... heard the screams, heard the dying, cowered ...

the actual state of the USA piggery
they'd give him another award if they could

see the white pic in thread for info

Peterson thinks he did a good job because he called in the location and gave a description of the attacker

wut ?! LOL

It is almost like 8 years of the Obummer administration supporting criminals and calling the police shitty people somehow broke their will to give a shit.

since we have the blonde who said she was talking to cruise as the shooting was going on.. we have others who say at least 2 shooters one student girl said she saw the other guy come right into the classroom, shoot the closet doors then shoot the teacher - wasn't cruz ...

So what is really going on here ... maybe the cops are so goofy and incompetent the other shooter is still attending school
i'd say that's crazy but too busy traveling the nation and CNN gun grab showing might be why - covering the ass is much more important than anything else

yeah dims suck ass but, will broke before columbine

>everyone wants to be a gangster until its time to do gangster shit
cops are useless and we should not be paying for their v6 mustangs and hair plugs. everyone should be responsible for their own safety, there should only be detective units for investigating crimes after they are over. the concept of "calling 911" prevents people from growing up and being responsible for themselves. when you turn 18, instead of crying to mommy for help, you start crying to cops who don't even care. every cop needs to be fired or killed and fuck you if you're a bootlicker

B-But the police will protect us.

Peterson was most likely given a stand down order. They didn’t want him confronting one of the multiple shooters.

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/
LMAO
oh man.... so the PR machine is churning 24/7/365 since many years ago...

I wonder if coward Scott Peterson hid behind the cement thinking: " let's see, how do I minimize damage to our public PR for the school and the cop shop... umm... hmm... what can I write in my false report this time...uhh wait I won't write a report we can cover this up again"

This is good though finally whites are looking after their own interest instead of dying to save Jewish and creatura children

Now it’s four cowards.
If only they had some sort of hierarchical leader.

Isn't this an argument in favor of guns?

The school shooting was a message to Trump to stop draining the swamp of corruption in D.C. The school is named after Marjory Stoneman, a conservationalist active in protecting the Everglades, ( swamp ) The shooting happened on the 17th. JFK was born in 1917. One of Trump’s resorts he goes to is close by. The Illuminati like their symbolism, when the memo was released the Dow dropped 666 points. That was their threat to crash the stock market.

I can't tell to be honest. It sure seems the few leaked students vids show something is screwy.
The Secret Service was there a month ago, another long interviewed student - changed the emergency policies and lined up the apples it seems... the teachers were telling the students there would be live action drills with blank gunshots and fake injury actors... that's why so many students said they thought it was a drill at first... this keeps the crowd calm and controllable and "sitting passive ducks" so to speak...

I don't know what's really going on but dismissing a psy op when those in charge hide so much info is difficult
Could be all coincidence ... little rumors travel up the chains of command like these Cruz incidents ... almost subliminally it could reach Secret Service come down and train level with the stove piping and lack of info sharing and the way orgs work not communicating clearly...

I don't know the answer, but this one is disturbing

wtf really ? is that real?

Start looking at the big picture

Of course. Why should we surrender our firearms to Law enforcement if they're too fucking pussy to enforce it.

on the other hands why Secret Service is in the business of training schools for active shooter emergencies is beyond me - it seems very out of place... I consider it a giant red flag

they tell us Secret Service protects prez and formers and families etc... and last i heard took 2000 of em to do that

nufff said

He should have, bare minimum, gone to investigate and at least help some kids escape. Nobody said he had to go full Neo and shoot the shooter while dodging 5.56. But when you have one job, just one fucking job, and the day comes you actually have to do it, and you proceed to hang out in the parking lot while people 40 years younger than you and twenty times more brave deal with the situation, you're just a fucking waste of cum. There are pizza delivery people more brave than that.

He did as he was told and allowed the shooting to go on and is being rewarded handsomely for his good listening skills

which is what?

so schizophrenia or the millimeter wave control program...

LOL- this world is so fucked

Part of being a hero is being a fool, if not a fool you'll never be a hero. This man is no fool. Don't like you wouldn't be afraid of being shot returds.

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

I would also hightail it outta there.
It's a bunch of Mexican kids for god's sake.

Imagine being the guy whose ONE JOB is to be the active agent in a public shooting event, and fucking HIDING IN FEAR.

God burns cowards, I'm sure of it.

40 years of coppery, it's okay to be a coward
whatever... this is ridiculous
We have plenty of very suppressed news stories where concealed carry people take out perps in active fire, and those are plain citizens
in this case he let the precious children die as he listened to their screams

Weird how every transexual harry potter teen in America is certain they would have ran in guns blazing.

weird how he SAW the shooter and still cowered
his union is proud he called in location and had shooter description..

READ THIS

Massive Corruption