Prisma "Illya" the movie!

Takeuchi just prepared his own poster for the movie.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/UbU7xDc2l2w

Final CM:
youtu.be/GMZrqZkUxEA

camp rips?

It's as I said before. No matter what path he chooses, no matter what world he resides in, even if he's being dragged through the mud, crawling forward in the most pathetic manner possible, in the end, Emiya Shirou's existence, his very way of life, is beautiful. He is truly Nasu Kinoko's masterpiece.

Is he not? His very existence is akin to a fairy tale in modern times. A story wrapped in tragedy, but still possessing a very earnest hope.

Fucking FINALLY.

Man that emiya theme sucks major ass

There's already a thread up:

Did you forgot?
>- Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.

Sumanai.

kek

I just hope that they don't fuck up the fights that were briefly shown in the manga.

>cross-dressing Kariya and Atram
Not sure, if I want to see.

So, can i watch this without seeing any prisma stuff, or i will be missing something besides fanservice?

Shirou is for lewd?

I remember someone saying they actually added stuff to Shirou's grail war.

Takeuchi really can't draw more than two characters at a time.

As soon as he starts drawing Gudao suddenly all his male characters part their hair the same way.

Arturia got turned into Proto Arthur's armor when Zachary installed her so I'm fairly certain Medusa and Medea's outfits would be modified appropriately for male users as well.

Which still means Kariya would be wearing a gimp suit instead.

>chuuni self-insert
>masteriece
lol

Quick someone shop this guy with red hair, or shop Shirou with black hair.

Isn't the point of GO's MCs to be genderbent shirou and rin anyways?

Except Gudako is genderbent Shirou.
Gudao is supposed to be genderbent Rin.
So if anything Shirou looks like a ginger genderbent Rin now.

>his own
don't be deluded, coloring was probably done by koyama or some poor soul

Minor editing is irrelevant. Takeuchi is the author.

Takeuchi is capable of doing basic two tone shading on his own.

This is unironically the best Fate anime

secondary pls go

Miyu a qt

>earnest hope
Not in Heaven's Feel, thats the route where he just throws his dream away for de pussy

Kaleid Emiya > HF Emiya > UBW Emiya > SN Emiya

Kaleid is better cause he does out of love for his Sister, not Pussy lust

You just like him because he's flashier than the real Shirou.

how can you be flashier than UBW and HF shiroe?

Kaleid Emiya>UBW Emiya>>SN Emiya>> huge gap> Shit>>>>> HF Emiya

lolgiantswords

Strictly speaking, Nasu's Shirou isn't that flashy. In UBW he just countered Gil's swords one after another while pushing him back bit by bit, hammering away with one sword after another without giving him an inch. In Heaven's Feel, he mostly stood still and relied almost exclusively on his projections. Even with the stat boost granted by Archer's arm, he can't really be expected to keep up, so his combat method was to just use his projections at the most ideal moments. When up against Kirei, he mainly just got his ass kicked. Even with Crane Wing, he just stands there and throws swords, only moving in himself to deal the final strike.

The game repeatedly hammers into you that Shirou can't fight against Servants, so he has to minimize in unnecessary movements (since he can't be expected to keep up anyway) and use every single minor advantage he can muster.