Is bodybuilding and steroid use a direct result of female hypergamy?

All you need to do is take a look at the Instagram's of these hot chicks that attend EDM concerts, beach parties, boat parties, etc. I think the answer is quite clear. And I think, year after year, the competition has gotten fiercer and fiercer.

Men that are not jacked have literally been weeded out. Women prefer 2 things: Muscles (packaged with good looks) and money.

They've been doing steroids for a hundred years now dummy

Everything is looks, bodybuilding helps you not only in getting chicks

This is just part of EDM culture. Festivals are where you go to meet women not cold approaching them during their workouts.

Cunt these guys are gay

Being a big bulky meathead is out dated as fuck. Hasnt been popular since the early 2010's.

The in-look right now is a ripped, lean, Ottermode with a nice balance of athleticism and muscles- like a surfers body.

Bulky meatheads just reek of overcompensating autism and personality disorders.

edm culture, shit music aside, is a bastion of white boi loving thots

The bigger the guy, the hotter the men

Got a link to those Instagrams?

the guy on the right is the hottest one without a doubt, i'd suck on those nips for days, he's packing heat for sure

A hung MMA fighter.... oohhhh god fucking damn....

Stuff of dreams.

I don't like it.

i prefer PAX6 haywire genetics

Bigger Pineal Glands

kek

A big strong buff muscle god hunk. God damn, I'd eat his ass all day long

lmao

That's gross man, why would you eat someone ass?

KARA

Bodybuilding is a meme. Face and height is all that matter. I am not fat but not thin either at 6ft/185lbs, but I am good looking and get plenty of female attention. Only thing worse than being an incel is being a gymcel. Also party sluts are the minority of women, plenty of regular qts out there that just want a suitable mate that isn't necessarily Conan the Barbarian.

Cause it's hot???

:( :( sorry

Have some self respect.

Thank you for the (you) ;D

What's wrong with some ass eating!!!???? It feels great, tastes great and makes my benis ever so hard

Are you a transexual?

I'm not gay. lol

I didn't realise this was a gay thread.

... Kinda.... but not really....

Are you Satan?

Confession time

I'm ugh.. what some of you call... a trap...

Does that mean you have a penis but dress like a woman?

post feminine penis

What does it mean?

Are you a hermaphrodite?

Ummm. Si... :(

You'll ban me...

Why are you posting children? :/

Children shouldn't be dressed up in make-up.

Doesn't matter their gender.

You need to find God.

It's mean that I'm a very feminine faggot and pass for a woman easily. This is me on a good day.... Hope you like :( :( :(

That was me as a child... You don't like it???

If you don't I'll have to track your IP address and have my pimp send his friends to fuck you up

> This will be you if you disagree with me

Absolutely nothing wrong with dressing as a woman, if you are comfortable as that.

Dressing children in make-up is pretty evil.

Dude, I am Satan.

You can't scare me.

I will give you a heart attack.

You deserve it.

Tick fucking tock

You're going on the block

wtf? dude stfu what kind of fag are you? You're supposed to want to use and abuse me, or tell me to suck satan's cock.

Retard

Not even joking.
You're fucking dead

You are DEAD pal