Plant a tree for Sweden

Let’s face it Swedanons. Our government is never going to allow any nationalist party any influence. Last election every single party in the parliament formed an unholy alliance just to keep a single mildly nationalistic party out of power. They even named it DÖ (“DIE” in Swedish) to mock us. We do however have one ally in the struggle: the dark Swedish forest.

We all know that shitskins are scared shitless of the forest and the creatures who allegedly live there. This means that our countryside is basically a safe zone, however I do not suggest we all move to the forest and LARP like a Christian Wolf. Not at all, we will bring the forest to the suburbs. By relocating trees to the suburbs we can turn entire areas into forest, thus making them utterly inhospitable to the shitskins.

If we all work diligently we can do this. Just remember to do it in the morning hours when the shitskins are sleeping. Whilst their fear of trees should keep you safe, they might call the authorities on you. Still I don't think planting trees is illegal in itself. Sieg heil and plant a tree.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/disappointed-migrants-too-frightened-live-swedish-woods-222031742.html
friatider.se/europar-det-sverige-m-ste-ta-emot-fler-invandrare-och-ge-dem-b-ttre-villkor
youtube.com/watch?v=HO8sbywAiQQ
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decemberöverenskommelsen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Swedish_government_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jag är med dig bror! Hell Seger!

Thanks man. By force of trees we will purge our country. Tomorrow belongs to us. We do this for our race and out White children! Hail Victory!

Bulldozers and fire will get rid of it. The solution is the death of your traitor politicians and the expulsion of all non-Swedes. With this plan your people will fade from history and only exist as forest creatures hunted by shitskins.

No Mr Murican. I actually know a lot about their culture and I know how to fight them. See Scandinavians got this huge love for nature, which creeps arabs out. In fact they are terrified of nature. So unless they cut down all trees they can't get to use. However, what I am proposing is to use the trees to scare them.

Look in Ameri-K how many niggers live in rural areas? Got my point? If you have ways past Sweden then plant a tree

And concerning your talk. Most Swedes probably would like to expell them, but Sweden is not a democracy mate, we need to win by non democratic means, such as planting trees

>La Cretura

Oh FFS, the mods are just gonna close this thread if you start Muttposting. Americans are just poorly informed, it does not mean they are half-negroid monsters, alright?

Sorry man, they are just so damn retarded sometimes

Is kewl, now race awareness

Kek. I remember visiting Dalarna few years back and seeing a refugee center in the middle of nowhere close to the forest.
Imagine dressing up as a werewolf or something looking in trough the windows. Scratching the doors and making noises.

It would scare the shit out of them. I have read reports from refugee centres in the woods and the shitskins absolutely hate being there and can't wait to move to some ghetto around Malmö, Gothenburg and Stockholm.

Imagine if we could make the whole country like that, they would either run away or die from heart attack. Either way works.

Depends on where you are. Where they were used as farm equipment there are lots of rural blacks and they don't act like urban kang thugs generally. In the cities is where the endless nig wars are. I agree that (((democracy))) is a flaming pile of shit now that women can vote, but there are better non-democratic means than trees. Like murdering journos and politicians in the street.

Wow your numbers make Heil Hitler, it's a sign, it could actually work

there is no way this is real. why would anyone be afraid of a forest

Problem with a movement murdering journos and politicians is that it would be behind bars before it caught on. Name one example where a campaign of murder ever got a anything done. Now putting the traitors to a fair trial once we liberated the country is a whole other matter and one I support.

But seriously, there exist nigger farmers? I have trouble imagining a kan tilling the ground...

Oh believe me they are. There have also been situations where they complain about ghosts when stationed at a old Mansion or similar.

Well the campaign itself has not caught on yet, but immigrants are scared of our fauna.

Wow I actually found an article about it in English:
yahoo.com/news/disappointed-migrants-too-frightened-live-swedish-woods-222031742.html

I don't understand it, but I guess appreciating wildlife is really a White thing

This has to be the most retarded idea I have ever seen on here. And it's from a Swedistani. No surprise there.

I think pic related would be scarier than imaginary forest creatures. This kind of fashion needs to make a comeback.

Indeed, basically moving into the forests is like our backup plan if all else fales. It is amazing how these third worlders are terrified for the most irrational reasons. Fuck I even think a scrawny guy could avert a mugging by telling them he is a sorcerer.

Fuck off, don't call someone who wants to get rid of shitskins a Swedistani. Now I could talk shit about Canada, but you are not the topic of the thread, so contribute or fuck off.

Wintness the typicl Swed who fears the very people he has invited to his country. You are pathetic, and I hope you get put in your place by real men. No wonder your women fuck brown & black men behind your back.

Never relax. Too bad Northern Europe has to learn the hard way.

Sure we can stalk them in the forest looking like that, but obviously a nog with a gun is not gonna be scared of a guy with a broadsword. But really, unless we can win by other means the forest is really our ace in the sleeve against the shitskins. I already live in a cabin in the woods, so I only see shitskins when I need to shop groceries. So that's how I got the idea

somehow rural niggers are better than urban niggers. Explaining this is a study that if far too racist for any academic to study.
They are still more dangerous than the poorest rural West virginians however.

Says the guy who is scared of trees.

Anyway shitskins are kinda scared of me, no joke. I look like a Polish assassin since I am half Slavic. If anything you shitskins are pathetic that act as pussies each time you meet an East European. Problem is that it is not enough to run them out of my country.

Well it makes sense. It is the same way rural Swedes are superior to urban Swedes. I am a rural Swede so I really can not understand how the yuppies in Stockholm allows this to happen to my country. My only solace is that it hits them harder than me

Trees aren't going to be your salvation, what you are dealing with would stomp them down as saplings. You are going to have to come up with some other method which is effective, as opposed to retarded.

>however I do not suggest we all move to the forest

Fucking aye right you're not! You keep Muhammad and friends in the cities where they thrive. A majority of CitySvens voted for this, you deal with it.

You don't have to kill or stalk anybody. It would mostly seed the idea that vikings (Norsemen who would not tolerate abuse from government/foreigners) exist somewhere out in the forest, so they'd better behave. Also who said vikings can't have guns?

This is stupid since it takes 20 years for there to be any trees worth a damn and they'll prune the little shits out long before that.

I live in the forest so no Muhammeds here. Secondly, why the fuck are you supporting immigration? Are you retarded? Only people I know who supports it are hardocre commies.

Yep, but I kinda made the thread as an example of things we could do. My plan would technically work if we could actually plant a forest over night, which we of course can not.

It is just frustrating to be Swedish you know. The whole cuckold meme only applies to our media elite, but no matter what we do it seems we can't shake their stranglehold on us. Only other thing that so far has been succesful is that a lot of Swedes have burnt down refugee centres, but now we have moved into a less intense phase so those centres are basically gone

I still think we should scare them.

I know, that's why I said to relocate, not plant new ones. Plant is just a catchphrase.

We are quite well armed actually, but again all these guns are out with us rural folk. If a nigger ever tried something here I would shoot him and bury the body without anyone knowing. Problem is that most people live in cities and they got parliamentary power. So yes I think we Swedes can at the very least survive in our forest enclaves, but who the fuck wants a future like that? I don't wanna become some Boer victim in my own land

Hahahaha that is hillarious, but are there actually many refugee centres open now? They been keeping the immigration lower for a couple of years after all. Still I guess they are just waiting for a chance to start it up again, after all the EU has started pushing us to open borders again
friatider.se/europar-det-sverige-m-ste-ta-emot-fler-invandrare-och-ge-dem-b-ttre-villkor

I do too, so I know. Where the fuck do get you "supporting immigration" from?

Let's be real for a second. Sweden is fucked; has been for a number of years now. The one saving grace at this point would be civil war, but even that is a long shot by far.

It's gone too far. The youth of today is being indoctrinated with filth in public schools, our future, leaders that is. Idle parents doing fuck all about it. What's left is feeling shame for your fellow countrymen, those stuck in this shit who didn't ask for it, and rejoice for scumbags getting raped, robbed and murderer who did ask for this.

Faces carved in trees is pretty fuggin spoopy. What's the deal with face-trees anyways?

Might explain why there’s no Arabs in New England. Too many trees, bears, wolves and coyotes are common even in some larger cities. Pack of wolves lives near my grandparents, sometimes we find the deer they kill

Same is happening all over Europe. The only options are either submission or war.

Ok then forest brother. Sorry but your post was ambigious. Yes the city Swedes are often trash. However, I don't feel ashamed for them since I don't consider them representative of Sweden. They have denied their race and their fatherland, fuck them.

I understand your negative sentiments, but Sweden still lives as long as its true sons and daughters do. I have my doubts that there is a parliamentary way to win this though. Probably a majority of Swedes are even anti-immigration at this point, but the regime is gonna cheat and lie. However, out here in the forest we will live on. I don't know how long it will be until we can reclaim our country, but we will live on as long as it takes and when we can reclaim it we will.

That said, considering the massive group-think of our countrymen things can still shift rapidly here. We are technically as likely to become nazis as we are becoming a caliphate. Our people are volatile as fuck when put into motion.

That looks like Odin. Maybe neo-Pagans

Is there just no sense of nationalism in Sweden amongst the normies? Why is the place cucked to the point where there is no balance at all between left and right? Help a mutt educate himself.

Man if ever a race war kicks off I will be there with my rifle, but I am not going to help the cause by engaging in criminal activites prior to that.

Not even in the cities? Aren't nogs afraid of forests though? The nogs we got in Sweden are mainly Somalians, but they are not true nogs, but rather half-arabs so I guess they don't count

Very few non Whites in New England. Mists states are about 95% white. Last semi sane place in America. Nigs don’t go where it’s cold unless there are gibs. Arabs hate it. Some nepalis here and there but mostly in the cities. Anywhere north of Boston is whiter than some of Europe. I think you Swedes can take back your country. You just have weak men in power. Hard times are coming and they will die.

Most states*

Tricky question. There is nationalism among the people I know, but I can't speak for the whole country. I am also from a part of Sweden who is know for its conservatism. In fact my nationlity is actually Geatish (and Slavic), but we been one with the Swedes since Medieval times.

In sheer numbers though the far-right way outnumbers the far-left, but the problem is that all people in media and government positions are on the far-left.

Also I am close to 30 now. Back when I was in high-school we were still directed out in the backyard to sing the anthem when raising the flag. Even the few shitskins in my school was made to sing it. It however seems like things have quickly changed from bad to shit in last decade.

That said. All Swedes always got a sense of superiority. Even the commies. The commies simply wants to be the best at multiculture. It is that sense of superiority that gives me some hope at least. That and our forests

Great news, as always.

Pic related.

There is, but the overwhelming majority of CuckSvens is demoralizing. Sure, we're growing, but not fast enough. When you're outnumbered by millions, it's hard to stay motivated. The upcoming election would be massive if SD won, or gained a majority and had backing by another party. It's all just looking very grim atm.

Nigs are afraid to live in most of New England as well because guns are very common and easy to get. When’s the last time northern ne had a mass murder? Decades. Sandy hook was New England but in Connecticut which is full of New York jews and degenerates. Nigs get shot here if they try to rob someone so they don’t stay. My family has had to hunt for food before. It’s just a different culture. A hard environment makes a hard people

I feel I have to apologize here, I didn't realize the forest plan was just to get the convo going. Here in the US we're also victims of a media conglomerate run mad and there seems to be no clear solution. At least we have alt media at work trying to compete, hopefully something like that comes to Sweden also.

Since things seem to have changed so rapidly in what sounds like such a short period of time, do you believe there will be a pendulum effect the other direction once the situation becomes too much for normies to handle? I only really get exposure to anything swedish by watching latsbrah or the golden one or whatever, and even then it's more hyping the glory of nordic culture and all that.

>Boston is whiter than some of Europe
Well we got places like Turkey in Europe, so sure...

Still, even if the racial make-up is alright, isn't New England like the main fortress of democrats outside of Commiefornia? Also New England houses Jew York. But ok, I be fair, Sweden houses Malmö which is also a hellhole. Anyway it is good to be a rural hick, gives ya a one up on the city folk.

Ya I think Sweden will be free eventually. Those of us who care will not simply roll over and die.

Still I can not help to think this is largely caused by many people loosing fate in God, so please pray for Swedes returning tho their true faith so we can throw out the shitskins. Especially the state Church has become a whore house

Someone has to spark the fire.

Niggers are highly superstitious so such solutions should be on the table. One has to be creative and think outside the box.

But don't keep your minds on purely natural solutions, killer AI drones with nigger detecting/targeting algorithms or gene-specific bio-weapons should also be on the table.

Sorry if you guys covered any of this already, if you did please tell me to read the thread, I just wanted to ask a few questions before it gets eclipsed by some shittier thread and dies.

If they don't allow any influence this election (I.E M sides with S for some reason again) they basically kill their voters and send them straight to SD. Nobody is going to vote for M if it means that you're just voting for S instead, at least that's what happens for sensible voters who are sure that they don't wanna vote S.

Yep. I just find it hilarious that the EU criticizes us for restrictive immigration whilst Sup Forums thinks we are the new Baghdad. Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

There are more Swedes against immigration than for it, but unfortunately the vast majority is indifferent (pic related)

So I guess you basically don't recognize Jew York as New England to make it add up right? I understand you though. Stockholm really drags up our SJW proportions too. Fuck the very fabric of urban yuppies

Yep it was kinda to illustrate the difficulty we face here. I mean it is true that the shitskins feat the woods, but it is not realistic. In reality Swedes moving to the woods is best protection for now. Myself I do alright in this multuculti society. I live in my own cabin, I got a hunting rifle and shitskins don't dare to mess with me, but I am feeling so sad for my people who are all very confused. People are torn between the reality they observe and the lies of the state propaganda.

We do have alt-media in Sweden thoough. It is the reason our major newspapers are going bankrupt. But you see we got this absurd thing here called "press support" which means the goverment give gibs to the MSM to keep them going

>I don't feel ashamed for them since I don't consider them representative of Sweden
I like that. I find it hard tho to not feel ashamed when it comes to the elder generation. The ones that have been a part of building up this country, just to send it to an early grave. I don't understand their mindset...

>Probably a majority of Swedes are even anti-immigration at this point

Gotta disagree with you there, brother. I think we've increased massively in the last few years! But the majority still hold their arms wide open to multiculturalism. We've all seen what it brings, so again, it's hard to wrap your head around how so many still are in favor of it.

If something put in motion gained enough traction, maybe it could change things on a big scale with a minority. I admire your optimism, I really do, but it's been too many lows in a row, and far and few ups for me to share it. There's always hoping tho.

Boston isn’t whiter than Europe. Everywhere north of Boston. New England state politics are very conservative and there is a string secession movement, but there are a lot of vacationing New York jews here. Mostly women from big cities vote in federal elections but state level is conservative. Some masshole libs have been importing a metric fuckton of those dirty, stinky fucking putto ricans to vote dem. However the reekins are almost universally detested

New York City, Chicago, Portland, LA, SF etc need to be turned into separate city-states where they can replace themselves with foreigners and run up huge debts to feed and care for them on their own. I sometimes wish Hillary had won and started a war with Russia so I could watch all these pink haired faggots and male feminists starve to death as they attempt to rape and pilliage, abandoning their precious ideology that led them to their doomed world.

Oh well. I guess I'll go shoot guns in the woods and ignore the teevee.

You're right. I think that is one of their mistakes that they pushed it too far. A lot of Swedes (me included) can remember better times and draw the conclusions between the massive immigration and the shit that has followed it.

What you have to realize is that Swedes are generally total Lemmings. On one hand it means Swedes are excellent soldiers laughing at bulletwounds
youtube.com/watch?v=HO8sbywAiQQ
3:43

On the other hand it means people will take collective suicide if the authorities tell them to.

This is what pissed me off. Our people got this amazing potential and it is squandered on feeding niggers, fuck!

I am not your typical Swede, whether it is my Slavic blood or my ADHD, but damnit I love this people and consider it my own so I don't want to see them humiliated in front of the whole world

Jew York is seperate from New England. It’s a much different culture. New England is Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Maine

Like Engelbreckt. Look up the guy

This is what most of New England looks like

Yep, kinda the point of the thread. They are scared of nature, but my solution is of course not completely realistic.

Yeah but 4 years is a long time. Realize that since last election we had the massive 2015 refugee crisis.

But I guess if those shitskins get residence in more liberal states you can't really stop them from entrying?

It's a like an old Scandinavian fishing village... It's beautiful...

Not really. On the state level though guns are not at all at the level they are in most of the country. Welfare is not high, nor is unemployment. The point is to just enough to live until you get a job. My home state of New Hampshire has very low taxes, no sales tax, almost no property tax, and low income tax. The state sells booze and makes most of the money that way. There isn’t much money for gibs so shitskins, mudslimes, and spics stay away.

If you ever visit America New England is the place to go. It’s untainted.

Even Boston with all of its (((diversity))) is unbelievably safer and cleaner than any other American city I’ve ever been to.

OP are you serious about them naming it "die" in Swedish?

Can a Swedeanon provide me with some sauce on that?

The EU is a sham, and "restrictive" compared to what? Infinity? It never ends.

This. I'm too jaded to think the average person here is anything except annihilistic.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decemberöverenskommelsen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Swedish_government_crisis

Is that the best you can do, you cucklord!?
Your country is getting raped by Somali niggers and all you suggest is to plant trees?

>F U C K I N G P A T H E T I C!

Well the picture I linked in the post above yours indicate that more people are anti than pro, but the indifferent group is massive.

You are however right that it makes sense that so many are still positive to it, but I guess you have to consider the social stigma. I don't give fuck myself, but you know how our people work.

As for my optimism, well we either believe or we die, it is really that simple.

Haha I have not watched TV in years man.

I think city folks are simply inferior man

Sven do you like snow?

Nice. Looks like a Swedish village actually.

Kinda looks like Hjo

If Sweden is destroyed you rural Swedes can come to New England. Help us drive out the few shitskins and jews we have.

I was born and raised in a quiet little town called Dover on the seacoast of NH. Lived there my whole life.

Currently traveling, forgive the shitflag.

Dover NH is beautiful, we have no poor, we have no black people (virtually), we have no homeless, and we live right on the Cocheco river.

Unemployment is non-existent, and we live humble lives of drinking, dancing, and fornicating like rabbits.

My family has lived in New England since before the USA was born. So have most of the families around New England. We are old families. We are traditional families. We love our guns. We love our neighbors. We love our alcohol. We love our forests, rivers, and the white mountains. Most of all we love our families.

We love New England.

no nig nogs please.

DÖ = decemberöverenskommelsen "Decemberagreement"

I agree wholeheartedly. Bring your food, children, culture, and beautiful women. ;)

Dover is beautiful man.

Reminds me of Sandhamn. A small settlement I used stay at with my grandparents as a child. Houses packed together near the shoreline in bright colors. Love it.

Thanks for posting that! That is just awesome.

You’re welcome man. Don’t believe all of the mutt memes. America started in New England and I think the last place you could call American is New England. Hell when the Vikings landed in New England 1000 years ago they left s monument that aligns with the solstice of memory serves.

I agree!

Even in Sweden welfare isn't high, but it beats being a shitskin in the Mid-East I guess. I don't understand why they come to live in crappy ghettos to be honest, but I guess they are deceived to serve the goals of (((others)))

Was thinking of visiting Alaska, but maybe too many redskins?

Well I like Ireland, so I guess I could do Boston...

I am a Swedeanon... It is called "Decemberöverenskommelsen" = DÖ = DIE

Yes it is not coincidence. They blocked the will of the people to kill the country. Really most of us Swedes aren't that bad, but we are fucking held hostage here...

I really don't know. Makes no sence why they would have cause to complain on our suicidal policies

Fuck you guys are such downies. Maybe I just got friends and family who are unusually nationalistic then. Is it really that bad? I thought it was mainly a government conspiracy

You are a streetshitter. Your people got assraped by Aryans 3500 years ago and still worship them like gods. You should shut the fuck up

This is the thing, americans have as little institutional knowledge of Arabs as Europeans do of spics and long term nigger populations. this is why we share our perspectives here and all speak English. we are on the same team. we're also white so it's statistically unlikely anyone is truly stupid. there aren't enough of us for in fighting.
that said, I honestly thought you were taking the piss with the tree thing, but I believe you. we have a similar thing with blacks - magic (mundane stupid shit like sleight of hand) scares the shit out of North American Street Apes. It's the weirdest thing. but surprising a nig with an alien costume or some other supernatural shit sends them running. I guess Arabs are the same with any topography without endless sand.

Alaska is very sparsely populated. Some Inuits live near the arctic circle but for the most part it’s just wilderness. Parts of Boston are too expensive for nigs and their ilk others have been completely turned into ghettos by the nigs. IN fact a recent figure showed that the median net worth of Boston blacks is $8

Yeah man. You realize how dark our country is when there is no snow? I am fucking exhilirated that we actually got snow this winter. Also: fuck Al Gore

Thanks, I think we rural folk the world over got a lot in common. Seems like rural people are the only people to consistently maintain both religion and nationalism. Still I prefer to remain in my ancestral homeland as long as the forest shield works. Well we'll see what happens. One way or another we still needs to reclaim this sacred ground. Scandinavia is still the birthplace of Germanic culture which you Muricans is a spawn of

A few of the larger cities need a good purging but there is significantly less work to be done.

>You are a streetshitter. Your people got assraped by Aryans 3500 years ago and still worship them like gods. You should shut the fuck up

I'm an upper caste Aryan aka not a dalit faggot!
Also that was "3500 years ago."
Which is absolutely fake news, anyway.

But, what is your excuse? Your women are getting raped by filth and nigger dirt every day now, what the fuck have you done for your fellow women, KEK?

>it's real
Holy shit nationalist coup when?

FUCKING MODS!
>t.soytards

Swedes, move to New England. NH is the best state IMO. Here is a beautiful picture of Portsmouth.

Genetic swedes only, no nig nogs allowed.
Nigs hate portsmouth because it used to be a giant slave trading post. ;)

That’s why I love my home. It’s very quiet when it snows and it gets and stays dark most of the year. What few nigs live in my area don’t come out when it snows. New England has been rural since the landing at Plymouth Rock something like 400 years ago. You can see the cultural differences between the the north and south in this. The original northern colony was settled by people who planned to stay and knew how to work the land. Jamestown was settled. By the second sons of British lords and just imported black slaves. The Jamestown colony is why there are blacks in America, because they were weak city folk who couldn’t work for themselves. We should have let the south secede.

Boston is the worst in New England... Still not terrible considering.

The moment you get to northern New England everything is better. Except Manchester NH and Sanford Maine.

Portland Maine is gorgeous and perfect as far as cities go. As well as Concord NH and Portsmouth NH.

Keene has a lot of hippies, but is ok. Vermont is filled with socialists but at least their white.

Most Vermont socialists are just loud fucks in Burlington. I have a lot of family in Vermont who hate them.

*thumbs up* God bless

>Unemployment is non-existent, and we live humble lives of drinking, dancing, and fornicating like rabbits.
Ya Irish?

Not to shit on your parade, but the Vikings landed in Canada.

Still you are definately the original Americans.

Whilst I don't find it advisable to mix all parts of Europe together, I wouldn't call ya lot non-Whites of course.

I am partly taking the piss and partly not. Thing is that non-Whites are scared shitless of forests, whilst love for nature is what defines a White man.

In case of arabs I don't think it is superstition. They are just pussies really. See what most Swedes (and other Euros) don't get is that arabs always will test you and search for weaknesses to exploit. Hence being nice to an arab will not give you gratitude, it will just make you look weak. On the other hand, if you resist them, they flee like frightened rats. This is why I had not trouble with them because I know that as long as I don't give in they don't dare to do shit. Arabs are literally the most cowardly people on the planet. Niggers are probably bolder

Pic related is the Viking monument that aligns with the solstice. It’s in Rhode Island.

Sounds Black Metal as fuck.

I am in.

Several Norse runestines have been found in New England