IMAGINE

IMAGINE

MEIN

SHOCK

*Press S*

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192849/Man-doused-wife-lye-prompting-face-transplant-dies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bestival

manslaughter?

S, nice get

Also

Dear niggers,
Please continue to kill and dispose of your coal burners. We do not want them.

Czeched, toll status = paid

Toll paid.

#Poop on grave#

S

PLAY IN THE MUD
END UP IN BLOOD
>checked lmao coalburners never learn

*peopleslaughter

Great. The only good white girl is a dead one. Shame the nigger gets to survive.

Drugs I think

"Musician". Is that what they call them these days?

S

WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA

S

Paid in full.

check'd n kek'd

Raped, brutally mauled, and left for dead in a stone crevice, with a scattering of leaves and dirt serving as concealment.

Why do niggers bury bodies like a particularly lazy cat buries a shit?

toll paid

S

Tollerino
Paiderino

Also, checked!

Date a nig, your family will dig.

S

Cause what they leave behind is shit

Checked and paid.

S

Just want to bring to your attention there is a Muslim refugee in Sweden that just gave his name, town and YouTube channel up willingly. He is crying about Swedish people being racist and the women not wanting to have sex with him.

→ #

Please nuke this rats YouTube channel.

i wonder what she did to set him off. probably something minor like eating some of his crisps

FFS what do these white women see in these monkeys? I'm a Iranian woman and these black people are disgusting.

Happy to see those who indulge in bbc to pay the toll. byee

>digits
Coal burnt, toll paid

When the coal gets burned and the toll gets paid my faith in a higher power increases ever so slightly.

>666

they love BBC

Oh thank god for that, i no longer have to feel any empathy.

WHY HE KILL I THOUGHT HE LOVE HER

They see a way to get attention, upset daddy, and garner appreciation within their white hating social circles at school and work all at the same time

Bestival :----D

Nice digits by the way
>pic related

Another Wakandan?

Women lack honor and loyalty. Stack on top of that living in a world with minimal hardship and low consequences and they're the most degenerate thing known to man besides a nigger itself. It's why white women gravitate toward the lower end of the IQ spectrum when mixing outside their race while white men gravitate toward more equals (asians, mixed white people).

Not to mention women are the original corruption from divinity dragging us from the divine into the material where we're not all being defiled.

Fart and Farcel

>nigger kills white-guilt girlfriend
At this point im disappointed but not surprised.

Not posting the beter picture of the worthless whore and her black killer

I am only offended that they call him a musician.

But sure she deserved it and i am laughing at her death.

I still don't understand what was so bad about the tree of knowledge tho

Before

>tfw this is the state of our generation
I only hope more incidences like this will come

TOLL
P
A
I
D

I do, I do, I do-ooo

cultural influence. They are promoted as good looking and cool endlessly by the hew. I think it's just an experiment to see if they can actually make them attractive to women via social conditioning, and it worked.

Not gonna lie, white women are finally paying the toll for the destruction they inflict on our nations. Let them all get murdered -- at least then I feel there is justice in the universe.

A lot of white women fuck blacks because they hate white men. Very few people understand this.

A nigger lover will always try to rub her relationship in. Little do they know that they are hurting themselves not others

Not really, most white men mix with Latinas and when they do mix with Asians it's usually some jungle gook from a place like Thailand and the Philippines that has a lower mean IQ than Mexico

I think at this point it's just more of a meme without any real origin or basis in reality. Read Hermann Wieland's views on (white) women and the original corruption from the beginning in Atlantis, Edda, and the Bible. The foundation isn't with the stupid apple but with her fornicating outside her people with mammon. So the original sin is women race mixing and he analyzes why it happened and why they're more prone to it than men. Theodore Fritsch also went into this a little bit in his material. Both were influential to the Third Reich as far as policy and metaphysical concerns were to be had.

Good, also such a shame. She was very pretty. Then again nature’s funny like that you know? It has a way of sorting out the shit genetics from the good ones. Her genetics werent good enough to keep her from ruining her lineage and now look at her, no fear of her reproducing and potentially producing cucked white sons and whore daughters like herself

This

They REALLY need to refer to him as "boyfriend" and not "musician boyfriend'' or "boyfriend musician." I was confused at first until I realized they needlessly listed his hobby.

Date Tyrone Brown
and your father will frown
as he's burying you six feet under the ground

>the make-up jew

Shiiit if my kids seek to get blacked they’ll be lucky if I show to their funeral

S nigger lover

She was ugly anyway

Attention. White woman-black man interracial sex is also heavily marketed by the B'nai B'rith Corporation

pussyslaughter

>pretty race mixers
That's the deception. If she was fat and ugly you'd know more about who that person is on the inside because it shows on the outside. Nature is beautiful like that where it recognizes the true person regardless of how they present themselves externally and deals with them.

at least they didnt breed

She deserved more, the toll is never enough. Also checked.

lmao

>that halloween episode with the headless knight tho

Jesus fucking Christ man.

FAKE NEWS
CRISIS ACTORS

no. she was pretty for a britshit cunt. wtf are u gay or retarded

He turned her into a White Walker, fuck me

S

Toll Status: Paid
Numbers: Checked

should be "Pay with your blood"

Manslaughter after hiding the body?
Also checked.

Toll Status: paid.

jesus
I thought that miss italy contestant from last year had got it bad
that is actually shocking in its severity

toll = paid

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

stupid white bitch got turned into a ghoul.

Checks out

I think the guy just came on her face and she took a Facebook selfie.

You know how women sometimes make shit up to get likes. I wouldn't take this too serious.

The tree'o knowledge isn't important, what is important is that everything was going great in Eden, and then a stupid woman tricked man and fucked everything. The moral as that you can live in literal paradise and women will still ruin it.

Paid in full

ONCE

Why do all niggers always say "stupid white bitch" I've heard so many niggers use that phrase.

>his hobby
Not gonna defend the nigger, but if Sup Forums paid more attention to the culture war things might be better. Everyone got their jimmies rustled over that KIngdom Come vidya, imagine if there were musicians like that? Music is around people all day long, and unlike videogames there isn't a stigma, so it would reach a wider audience. Much more useful than wasting time with tradthots. There are people on Sup Forums who unironically listen to rap. Not only are they letting trash into their minds but they are financing the enemy. We need more artists to raise our flag, or at the very least push the overton window. Example: some artist is attacked by lefties over comments it made, and Sup Forums works its magic. Do you have any idea how much difference that would make? I'm not kidding when I say there are several right wing artists. Maybe not 1488, but certainly anti globalism and the like, they are just afraid to speak out because lefties will destroy their lives. Sup Forums should support people like that.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192849/Man-doused-wife-lye-prompting-face-transplant-dies.html
HE DIED
F TO SPIT ON GRAVE

YA

Sorry to burst your "them noggs" dream you fucking twatbrained idiots. John Michie had her ritually sacrificed and then blamed it on the boyfriend. It happens all the fucking time. Stop believing the news.

white men race mix more than white woman.

PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD
END UP IN BLOOD
??

It will have been over something completely inane.

There was a girl at university who only went out with blacks. Even her leftist friends thought it a bit weird. One day the chimp out happened and he beat her for about ten minutes straight. She had been on the phone to her brother and he thought it was another man.

Eventually she got rid of him. Then replaced him with another, who was too lazy to beat her so just used to get her drugged up instead. I have no idea what she was thinking.

added to the list

Toll paid