He has a point, you know

He has a point, you know.

Who says I've never sucked cocks?

I'm anti gay and I would totally suck cock but my ribs get in the way.

kek

share story

What if someone is pro-gay and pro-gun then
This sort of leftist gotcha arguing falls flat so hard and so easily

"To be fair, you have to suck a lot of dicks to understand our politics.
The guilt is extremely subtle and without an understanding of homosexual acts, self-congradulatory semen will get all over your face."

Why do they type/talk like that?

All of my guns are gay

I'm pro gun and believe guys can suck each other off all they want.
Now you dont know what the fuck you'd do

It's a trap you stupid Jew

>antigay

I'm only against fags when they are commies

like milo

thank god these ppl have their containment boards (tweeter)

well sucking hiv nigger dick is like playing russian roulette

Conservative fag here. Anti-gun lobbyists are borderline retards who don't do a lick of research when it comes to firearms. They think they're magic, evil weapons.

Cloyd Rivers has a point? I agree.

He's right. Saying you have to be a gun owner to have an opinion on gun control is like saying you have to have a uterus and ovaries to have an opinion on abortion. You don't need personal or hands-on experience with an issue, but before you open your mouth you should take time to acquaint yourself with the relevant knowledge. I think that's the point the first guy was trying to make.

Menz cant tolk bout Obortions but, menz and wymons are identikal and can ID as who/what they are from minute 2 minute!!

Any other views r bigoted!!!

>how y'all hate gays but never sucked cocks.
Thanks for saying the hate is justified. Btw shooting a gun and sucking dick aren't the same thing, a child is able to hold a gun and shoot it, can't say the same for someone else's dick. Also guns are gender neutral.

How can you state that cocks are for fags to suck if you’ve never studied Biology?

How would that invalidate their point?
Their point is having shot a gun before shouldn't be required for having an opinion about them.

What?

Tried it, wasn't really for me.

>strawman
>good point

NOPE

I wish there was such a thing as gay control

Wait, so liking guns is a sexual orientation now?

Yep, and if you want to ban guns, you are a bigot gunophobe.