Princess Principal

How accurate is this depiction of a brittish society from the early 1900s?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Men_in_the_Moon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steal shit, get hit.

My Grandfather would say it's reasonably accurate

She wanted to steal things? Well I assume it's proper reaction then

Fuck, why is this so funny?

God I wish that were me.

Getting kicked by old men?

Any human interaction is positive when you are sufficiently lonely.

Princess must be made of rubber to get so much bounce off the wall

Please delete this.

Hi! I live in Japan
To be honest
This work is not very popular in Japan
I am pleased that this work hits overseas

Go away Satoshi.

>Ange just sitting there, still drawing
Ice cold.

please get on your knees before you speak

Save us from the Jews

How does Ange have the concept aliens in the late 1800s?

Wells book "The First Man on the Moon", which this anime seems to cite at points, it even has cavorite, was published 1901. So the ideas of extraterrestrials shouldn't be something new.

>gazelle never kicked the loli

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Men_in_the_Moon
>The novel tells the story of a journey to the moon undertaken by the two protagonists, a businessman narrator, Mr. Bedford, and an eccentric scientist, Mr. Cavor. Bedford and Cavor discover that the moon is inhabited by a sophisticated extraterrestrial civilization of insect-like creatures they call "Selenites".

>Cavor

I'm learning on Sup Forums!

Because the idea originated back then?
It only got super popular later on.

And a chin chong nip nong to you, young lady.

I love Ange

You have to put your shoes on before posting here.

Ange calls Chises gods in episode 5 Selenites as well.

Yes, Ange, we know.

Shut up princess.

Nobody does.

Reminder Ange (real princess) pleased old bald faceless men for money in order to survive.

The idea of extraterrestrial life can be traced back to the antiquity.

Well, parents would beat the ever-living shit out of their children just because they had a bad day, so imagine a stranger's empathy for a unknown child. Basically, it's like today's China.

>tfw you literally want to fuck yourself

なぜか知らないけど、誤ってください。

People have been wondering whether there are life in the stars since forever. Sometimes religions were founded on such a premise. Raelian ideas are not novel.

Beato

Post beato bullying

No. Beato is for headpats and hand holding only

>not "Bump"

MUH ANUNNAKI

Does Ange dye her hair?

She's just really stressed.

Now replace with Beato and put CLANG.

This girl squeezes your ass and steals your wallet. What do you do?

Take her in as a meido! She can't resist and then you can give all the head pats and ask for all the hand holding you want.

That's a one tough loli

Black Lizards can bounce like that

Fuck off with your shitty 24/7 general.

I'm pretty sure that if you were caught kicking kids in broad daylight your reputation would plummet to the ground, though nobody would care as long as nobody is watching.
Maybe this shit could fly in pre-revolution france or some middle age kingdoms, but in 1900 ? In fucking Britain ?
Ahahaha no.

Character songs today?

Tea time with Ange

ごめんください

>This work is not very popular in Japan
Japanese people just have terrible taste in seasonal anime. Can't be helped.

it's literally in the top 100 in stalker
what did they meme by this?

So this is Beato's BSOD. What is Ange thinking about?

Why Ange didn't just return to the royal family and became a spy against her will?

>two queens

Holy shit, don't believe everything you read just because someone says "I'm Japanese" before it. It is the winning pre-orders rankings for seasonal anime in Japan right now and has some of the fastest threads among any currently airing show over on 2ch. It recently got into a most currently trending social media ranking of all anime.

We need three queens.

>Princess is going to punish me tonight

>no tongue

That said its clearly not "popular" in any kind of way comparable to shows that were smash hits like Yuri on Ice, Madoka, Love Live, SnK and so on. It is doing decently well for seasonal anime and better than anything else currently is though.

Take it all the way.

I am a real Japanese
In fact this work is not popular in Japan
But I like this work
I hope more popularity comes out

A franchise usually tends to go to shit when it gets too popular, so it's better like that. It's just the right amount of popularity to hope for a S2 and other stuff.

I'd give it a shot if I had the tongue exploitable, though I know fuck-all about image editing.

Sure it isn't popular in the sense of being something everyone knows about. However compared to other late night currently airing anime it is doing well enough to be considered popular.

>queen and cuckquean

Is this another one of those weird Japanese customs? Please explain.

Chise's glorious nippon steel katana. Looks like they were considering a cat shaped tsuba for it. That would have been just too silly.

I love you Chieko

Malilla!

sumimasen nihongo muzukashikute

Nah, that's plain chuuni autism

AXZ and New Game are still doing better and Fate is 5 times the price, let's just hope this boost of popularity wasn't a fleeting thing

Better in accumulated points sure, but none of them have all 6 volumes ranking inside the top 100.

How good is this show? I can guess there's a lot of drama and action involved, right?

Isn't ranking kinda irrrelevant? It just means a lot of people decided to preorder at the same time right?

It's terrible. You should stay away.

Ranking is more important than anything else until you get close to release day. It determines the rate of accumulation of points and the further up you go the quicker you will be gaining those points. New Game may have more points right now but its main release is predicted to finish on 2373pt where as Princess Principals main release is predicted to finish on 3086pt.

よくやった。

How many thousand times was it folded?

The number is right there on the picture.

no, it's a comfy SoL with cute high school girls

She needs time to prepare their future house in Casablanca.

(TL note: Casablanca means white house in Portuguese)

>little girl becoming president of the United States
Please no.

It's a type of lily.

Can't be any worse than Trump.

She should send Dorothy ahead to be the head maid then.

This is shyugyo
I learned at elementary school

A little girl wouldn't have the tact to manipulate the population's stupidity to sell them out to a plutocracy of banking and corporate elites, so it would still be miles better. Sheer incompetence has nothing on outright treason

watching this with my 2 historyfag friends is a chore. I don't think this show is great by any means, but hearing them go on and on about inconsistencies and out right mistakes in history this show is making kinda ruins the the experience.

Did you go to a ninja elementary school?

This really isn't the place to talk burger politics.

History says that our airplanes didn't begin with magically levitating stones.

Then history is wrong.