Very very strange

found 2 more pics of Emma in (family photos) one in her step dads or moms boy friend(i think)(different last name) social media account and one in cousins account

now the lady that has same last name of emma has no photos with emma or any of emma at all only photos of the boyfriend daughter and boyfriend -- very strange

it like emma was dropped into these people lives within the last year or two

I don't follow this at all but I keep seeing this person, why has she shaved her head.

Post the photos nigga

post the fotos or fuck off

Last two years is when they were staging all the crisis actors they were going to use for this hoax event. Same as Sandy Hoax. All the players involved are moving gypsies with no home, planted in Sandy Hook and preparing for their role in the upcoming hoax event over two years.

here the one with her cousin the one with glasses
>and hes studying media

the lady with the sunglasses is her mom( same last name) i think

:EDIT:

ok thats not her mom it her aunt

they're prob deep cover kikes that are devoted to israel and raised to think that way since childhood. kike sleeper cells.

oy vey look at the schnozz on that kike

which country did she sneak into the US from again?

where did they get the money for that house?.....no father in the pic, houses like that in C Springs are $500k+, furniture a few more thousand

where is this $$$ coming from?

oh god her cousin is realllly fuckin 56%

Probably Porte Rico not exactly a country though

her dad side is Cuban

mom side is white all Democrats

No, you are trying to inject yourselves in American affairs you fucking paid Russian cunt.

I don’t buy a word this butch spic says. Not a word of it. She’s such an obvious politically motivated pawn and con it’s disgusting.

The only one worse than her is David Hogg. He’s actually repugnant. There’s a deeply evil air around him that is undeniable

She doesn’t look Cuban at all.

She's a robotic clone dropped into the world by the separate. they have all information that's online stores in their head and are used for big events only.

They messed up her programming and made it so she wants all weapon ban, when you can't change a population in one giant leap.

Deepstate needs to fix their Pussy smelling dyke robot

>baiting the footfags like this

poster child of jewish goal for america's future