He's lost his fucking mind

He's lost his fucking mind...

Other urls found in this thread:

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
donate.nra.org/donate
freep.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/24/kid-rock-common-cause-federal-election-commission/796622001/
leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?submenu=3#A3S15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quit posting this faggot. I’m tired of looking at him.

Sage.

Fuck off niggerlover

Don't you have to be a certain age to run for state legislature?

Not if Yo'our're a nigger

>using a mass murder to launch your political career
Seems a bit immoral

Lol seriously, I fucking predicted this shit!!!! Hopefully someone screencapped my prediction of him being trained to become a politician...

This is Saul Alinsky 101

David Hogg Supercut - cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9%2BtH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc%3D

thought it was 35...maybe that's president

This

It’s a fake tweet post

He’s the #1 currently of people I’d love to fight

His 5min are up. Let him fade into irrelevancy already.

>That pic related
W-what the fuck

>56

35 is president
state legislature depends on state

>when others refuse to listen to our screams and tears

he really was a little shit that deserved a bullet wasn't he? melodramatic schizoid jewish goblin faggot i am unironically starting to realize WHY people in america shoot up schools and im unironically beginning to sympathize with the heroes. what happened to you america?

What’s this about his sister? I’m not in a place where I can watch the vid

David Hogg also previously worked for Podesta.

>pls dont ruin this guise

He was probably a pizza baby huh? He does have a fag voice.....

You're not good at shilling

The only important question to ask here is:
Can I join/donate money to the NRA as a foreigner? If yes I'm in for $5k.

yea, they fucked up by picking this slimy-looking jewlet as the poster child of gun control. Not gonna happen.

>identity politics
>being a member of NRA and owning guns is how some in america IDENTIFY as AMERICANS

it'll be about as close as you can get to being a real american

>NRA
membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
Foreigners can join but their membership is 10 dollars a month more.

The simpler merchant memes get the closer to reality they are.

Meant year not month. Also its 5 instead of 10 if you are canadian.

You guys do know Hoggs mother is a jew right? Which under Jewish law makes him a full jew.

I don't see why not. I could be wrong but they're not a political party so I don't think there's any rules against it.

He's obviously over 30, so running for office should be no problem. Run for office libtard FBI boy

He's full Jew regardless

Is his dad a jew too? I only know his mother for sure.

what exactly does catching a baseball mean with all this? what the fuck, dipshits. you have to explain a little fucking more than just saying he committed fraud

You have to be 25 to run for congress

DAVID HOGG'S SISTER WAS ACTING AS A SURVIVOR VICTIM

Kek. I'm just saying that he's a Jew. He looks and acts it. He's an honorary Jew.

So he is actually older than 25.
top kek

Not state legislature positions. Kid doesn't have a chance. Even in purple states like Florida the GOP has almost a supermajority in state positions.

The runt is obviously over 30 look at his old tired gaunt face.

>picture of a tv
high quality. exactly what i expect from Sup Forums

>it'll be about as close as you can get to being a real american
Wait, owning over 20 guns and holding a cc permit is not as close to be american?
Well I just like to give some of my cash to pro gun associations around the world.

lol $10, well time to become a life NRA member and get that fuck yea leather jacket.

I'm just asking because you do thinks in some special way in the US. Now that that's cleared up, I'm just filling out my member infos.

Thanks lads.

Why is the timestamp on that tweet in the future?

Riding that tragedy for personal benefit hard, I see.

maybe she was one of the ones injured? i mean, its against HIPPA law to use a hospital for propaganda/political means. as in every sitting board member to be heavily fined and those who had an active had in it, including the doctors working during the person's "recovery" to be fired and license revoked according to how big the ploy was.

Are you Q?

Thanks for your support Swissbro. Please kill all the rapefugees in your fair land.

You're one of the good guys there medpack

HE NEVER EVEN MENTIONED HE HAD A SISTER. DONT YOU THINK THAT IF HE WAS GOING ON ALL THESE NEWS STATIONS TO PUSH FOR GUN CONTROL HE WOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT?

He looks like a poor artist tried to draw an anime character and the proportions got all fucked up.

On the contrary. To experience such evil and do nothing to prevent it from happening again would be immoral.

He just reads off a script bro, unbunch your panties.

weird
I can't find anything to corroborate the screencaps in this thread about him having a sister.

Guess I will just have to believe everything I see on Sup Forums from now on

fuck of commie

SAGE

His face does look mishapen like a clone that had problems in the dark tank. Reminds me of the female trans-olympian gymnasts

Why are we letting children dictate to us public policy in the first place?

I fully expect him to win though.

He looks like a jaded 60 year old lesbian.

dude, he is script reading and his sister may have asked him not to mention her, especially if script reading. she may not have given CNN consent

He's a liberal and liberals decide what is moral and immoral. Now watch buy our Hollywood entertainment and watch CNN like a good goy.

FUCK OFF KIKE

That would be 100% more helpful than believing anything government or media ever said.

>random jumble of images

what did the schizo mean by this?

He is probably FTM, and his buzzcut cuban "female" Che Guevara is obviously bending xer gender in one way or another, only her gay lover knows the truth....

Absolutely.
>donate.nra.org/donate
Just pick your country, and donate via paypal =] any little bit helps! Our freedom is your freedom. Without it, all hope is lost.

fake tweet. still a CIA nigger tho

I can't get over how fucking bad this kids face is all scrambled up.

It's a collection of known, exposed government liars. hard to find them all in one infographic, there as so many many government liars.

It's a montage of liars who were caught in their lies but the media covered it up but we know and now you know.

Didn't Kid Rock get slapped down for announcing his running before actually filing? Pretty sure chicken lips has broken the law.

Here's a bigger version

>To experience such evil and do nothing to prevent it from happening again would be immoral
So the moral thing to do would be to go after innocent people immorally ? Sounds a bit evil, ntm does nothing to further the conversation of securing schools rather than punishing law abiding citizens.

Do you trumptards unironically take QAnon seriously? This is the cringiest shit I've ever seen - ever cringier than Occupy Democrats memes. The way he posts cryptic shit. The way he's always wrong. Even the left isn't as gullible as this.

A watchdog group today accused Detroit musician Kid Rock of violating federal election law by declaring himself a candidate for a U.S. Senate seat in Michigan but not registering his candidacy or reporting campaign contributions.
freep.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/24/kid-rock-common-cause-federal-election-commission/796622001/

Q predicted this.

Ya but whats the date on the tweet?
I will say that if his sister did get injured it is weird that he never mentioned it.
IF..

Look at this faggot kike shill

It's almost like he cares about something, personally.

No.

What a madman. He should be running for president.

>My platform will consist of gun control and nothing else. I have no real stance, knowledge, or opinions on any other issues and will just vote party line

Yeah, really being the change you want to see in the world

He looks like a cross between Rafael Nadal and Barbara Spectre.

>gun laws kill children
>NRA promotes them
>NRA kills children

Yeah which is why he couldn’t remember his story at all and sounded like an emotionless drone reading a script on video

Kys you kike these bugmen obviously have no souls

Lmfao

Gee I wonder (((who))) will be funding his campaign

I legitimitaly believe they'd push this guy all the way to congress

Old enough to be a politician but not old enough to buy a gun now

>It's almost like he a shill with an agenda who hasn't mentioned how inner city schools have already tackled school safety
Ever wonder why you don't see this in the crime riddled areas. Bonus for you shill, it wasn't the guns that made then initiate secure schools. It was shivs, and knives dicing people up like cattle. Go REEEEE somewhere else shill

So what you're saying is this guy's already 21?

The hooked noses are like cornered rats. Doubling down, balls to the wall.

The more desperate they become, the more obvious their tricks are.

What are you talking about?

so this is the power of HRT

One does not need to be 21 to run for state congress

>#BoycottNRA
>When they don't sell anything
>Just lobby to protect rights
>The fag is literally saying "boycott people's rights"

>He's lost his fucking mind...

No. He's winning and so are the left. The leftists started the long march through institutions of power over 100 years ago and they have been totally successful in their conquest because white men haven't fought back at all. In fact, white men have lost every battle that matters. The only reason you cling to your guns with such fervor is because it's the very last thing you haven't managed to fuck up and lose control of--but that will be changing soon. When you really look at white men and ignore all the empty threats, saber rattling, and LARPing, you've lost every single battle for the last 2000 years and soon there will be nowhere left for you to cowardly white-flight to. And then what? What will you LARP about then?

My prediction is this: white men will face a global genocide just like the white men in South Africa are facing now. The white women will flee in disgust into the arms of strong non-white men and help them destroy you as revenge for your endless cowardice.

Scream and cry his way into congress

(c)QUALIFICATIONS.Each legislator shall be at least twenty-one years of age, an elector and resident of the district from which elected and shall have resided in the state for a period of two years prior to election.

leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?submenu=3#A3S15

based mountain jew