Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=gas mask
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

totally fucked. bump.

bumpage

this is about to get ugly, isn't it?

I wouldn't say he's [CENSORED] by blood, but I would consider him [CENSORED]

If this is real, then it describes that the FBI had prior knowledge that he was a threat to himself, and potentially others, and was engaged in animal cruelty. Yet, they ignored numerous claims, proving this and didn't even bother to investigate the matter......

"retarded"?
She says he has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

>If this is real
OP included the Wall Street Journal link

It also, and to me this is the most relevant point, suggests that he was an ISIS sympathiser. Not an American - is this a point that the media has touched?
I thought he was being portrayed as a crazy "alt-right" nutjob?

bumparino

Unfortunately this is already known. I love that transcripts have been released but I don't expect this to change anything.

He also had a MAGA hat and bloody frogs. This guy is all over the place, suggesting he's either unstable or a dumb memester who's completely unaware how he looks from the outside.

It's already 'known' but only to "Trump supporters", through conjecture and logical leaps. But here, it's proven as a matter of fact. But, unfortunately, you're likely right that it won't change anything.

It's the official documents faggot. Drudge tweeted the link out.

In the transcript the caller talks about how Nikolas was going to get $25,000 a year from a life insurance policy. They state that James Snead, who he was living with, wanted to invest the $25,000. They also said that the Snead's didn't know Nikolas from a hole in the wall and that they tried getting a hold of James but he refused to return the call. This is huge.

This is so damning lol

Yep, Sneads will bring it all down

>>I wouldn't say he's [a nigger] by blood, but I would consider him [a nigger]

Maybe family?

right here were the UF says UI
>unintelligible

ill bet you a million dollars the UF said yes killing animals is a red flag. but the deleted it to protect themselves.

>family?
DING, that makes sense, and would give a reason why the person is concerned and phoning it in.

bump
this is so fucked up
thanks for the link, will be passing it on

Really makes me think

>I want to see whats inside

It's weird reading this since it's the first time I've read someone reporting something like this to a serious authority where you know that they're completely right.

At the same time though I wonder what would have been the right action to take here.

From what I understand the FBI actually didn't investigate further after these reports so if there was anything illegal going on that was unnoticed thus far (e.g. illegal guns, actively stalking/threatening specific people, giving clear indication to anyone when and where they were going to attack) then they would have missed that, so that at least should have been the case.
But as far as I know other then maybe the animal cruelty he hadn't done anything that would have warranted actual intervention. So assuming for a moment they had investigated it, is there anything they could have reasonably found or done that would have stopped it from happening? Putting him under surveillance, or putting him on a list to have him fail the background check for the gun seems like the only things I can think of. Maybe his behavior was enough to have him committed to a facility?
But then I wonder how many reports like this do they get where you have a creepy guy talking like Coldsteel who likes guns and hurting little animals but they're not actually a threat.

bump

That ISIS shit..

its weird because Nikolas fits the description of all the people the FBI has set up with their informants when they bust a "terror plot" I bet the intake officer was just putting him on a list for a possible bust down the road

The Sneads were possibly bankrupt.

___related____,____family.

How come no video of him in the school?
How come no explanation of how he got the guns in?
Did the Uber driver see the guns?
If he hid the guns on campus, how did he do it?
How come no explanations of how he did this?

WHERE DID HE GET HIS GAS MASK?

what is there to explain? Uber drivers don't rifle through your shit

>kills frogs
>is into isis
>only ironically wears maga hat
sounds like a real jerk

subtle pun

Any proof that's Cruz? Kinda looks like Cameron Kasky. But if that is Cruz than that's big.

Those are easy to get

Found this from another thread. Interesting.

bump

"Cruz appears to have been involved in the high school's Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program, as his name is listed under several awards in 2016, including academic achievement for maintaining an A grade in JROTC and Bs in other subjects.
He also was awarded for presenting an outstanding appearance and outstanding conduct throughout school. "
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html

It's understandable for normal people to be upset about this, but people here should know there are shitheads that troll reports. Classifying reliable reports from you fucks must be difficult.

end of the day? i thought it was way earlier

>classifying a report with clear and available evidence is hard

That's an outdated commerical mask.

If I am not mistaken, a 3M.

Old syle used threaded filter attachements while new use a bayonet kind,

Those filters are for solid particles, mists, and organic vapors.

Really just meant for painting or cleaning out old food from a fridge.

That's a woman reporting a 18 years old kid who lost his mom to the FBI. I wouldn't exactly consider her impartial, even though she was right to report it.

The fact alone that Cruz used smoke grenades, a gas mask and fire alarms to kill those kids implies at least a normal intelligence level for his age.

Also consider that she may have meant that the kid is immature, not stupid

So basically, even if there are good mudslims who report their terrorist family member, nobody is going to do jack shit about anything. Orlando and this prove that 100%

fucking fbi and the police department killed those kids

Eh on closer examination these are bayonet too but a different bayonet fillter than they use now.

I used to wear one for acids and ammonium, not particulate. They work for everything. Depends on the filter.

No it happened around 2.

how does the caller know how Nikolas obtained the money to buy the guns? how does he know about the life insurance policy on his mother and the exact amount? you don't just randomly know these details about someone

Color Coding for 3M

Chemical Cartridges
Organic Vapor
Black
Acid Gases
White
Organic Vapor/Acid Gases
Yellow
Ammonia/Methylamine
Green
Formaldehyde/Organic Vapor
Olive/Black
Multi-Gas/Vapor
Olive
Mercury Vapor/Chlorine Gas
Orange

this thread isnt being slid

"He's so into Isis." This is how you know it's fake.

isis ninja shit ie head coverings

With the black filters in the pic that is supposedly Cruz, I found they don't work well against wood fire smoke.

Yellow and the dark tan color coded filters are what you want to have with smoke and tear agents. These 3M filters have atleast P95 solid particle protection.

The ones that have P100 Will have an additional pink color coding.

lol well I have to accept those picture now

Yep!

pretty sure he was wearing it ironically

I don't remember hearing fire alarms in David zog videos.

He did post a pic of what Allahu Akbar meant. Maybe that's why she thought ISIS? Idk I mean clearly he wasn't.

That contradicts the transcript about him being booted out of schools for throwing chairs at people

>So assuming for a moment they had investigated it, is there anything they could have reasonably found or done that would have stopped it from happening?
I would assume that if the FBI gets a tip like this they would go to his house and talk to him. Send a psychologist and an agent and just sit down with him and talk for a bit. Figure out his mental state, if he seems off or maybe just angry about something in particular. As far as we know, the FBI got this tip and then did nothing. They might've looked up his instagram account but in the end they didn't stop him.

>Putting him under surveillance, or putting him on a list to have him fail the background check for the gun seems like the only things I can think of. Maybe his behavior was enough to have him committed to a facility?
Watching his online accounts would be a good idea, but they need to have someone nearby who can keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't try anything. He might already have guns, but putting a flag on his name for future gun purchases would've been helpful. I don't know if he already had the gun(s) he used before this tip to the FBI though. And getting him committed to a psyche ward is dubious. Unless agents met with him and determined he was a threat I don't think they can just lock him up based on a tip someone phoned in. I don't think you can be Baker Act'd without actual evidence of a crime or impending crime. I also think it's a slippery slope to give too much power to agencies to grab people on simple tips or hearsay. If you can get sent to a psyche ward for a tip someone phoned in, your civil liberties can be violated by anyone who has a grudge against you. (IE, someone that's pissed at you calls the cops and says you're gunna shoot up a school. The cops roll up and throw you in a mental hospital for 3 days. You lose your gun rights, probably your job, and everyone in your neighborhood thinks you're a psycho).

that is really bizarre.

This, he's a white supremacist

I was wondering how he got 10 guns. I'm sure if they're related they would know about money.

>The fact alone that Cruz used smoke grenades, a gas mask and fire alarms to kill those kids implies at least a normal intelligence level for his age.

They said he didn't have smoke grenades or a mask. Many were saying multiple shooters, not just for this shooting.
Anyways, he probably saw something shiny, which turned out to be the fire alarm.

He's a white supremacist with white guilt so he killed Moseley white people. They deserved it!! They were white.

big if true

If it's recorded and this is a transcript, they could easily look up the tape.

Wasn't he a Hispanic Jew?

how many memes in this event ?
mutt is nick
wojack is emma
Snead is sneed
.. the fuck ?

They probably want to see how we legitimately react to this info, then. They never stop data mining.

SHUT UP, GOY! THE FBI IS FINE!

NOW PLEASE GO ON TWITTER & MORALLY BLACKMAIL CORPORATIONS TO STOP SPONSORING THE NRA!

There is proof police worked with Broward County school district to stop arrests at schools to decrease crime stats.
Now if MSM finally touches that info.

He's pretty obviously severely autistic, just look at the guy's texts [ I hate you! >:( ]

>And getting him committed to a psyche ward is dubious. Unless agents met with him and determined he was a threat I don't think they can just lock him up based on a tip someone phoned in. I don't think you can be Baker Act'd without actual evidence of a crime or impending crime.

lol no. people get baker acted over nothing in florida. it's like jail without a crime. basically society's weirdos and rejects and people who had a bad day end up there. and it's not much more useful to anyone than a forced rehab is for drugs... you have to either want to change or you won't. the "doctors" are stupid, they make diagnoses based on -10min interviews, it's mostly just an observation unit to make sure you're not gonna kill yourself imminently or attack anyone else. they study how you interact in the crowded jail like atmosphere with other people, patients and staff, and take regular surveys with derp questions like "do you feel like killing anyone rn y or n?" that anyone with an iq over 50 could pass no matter how they truly felt. in the end you befriend the other patients, talk amongst each other, color in pictures, watch tv, eat school lunch food, and try to get out asap because it sucks.

Eeyup.

is this real shit?

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=gas mask

>MAGA hat

He's confirmed a jewish/hispanic NAZI

Sneads wanted that $25k x2(Niko and his brother) annuity, didn't even care for the kids. Knowing that, they can easily be paid off by (((them))) to keep quiet.

Nice larp but he was a white supremacist not ISIS

It’s either Mexican or Hispanic. She’s trying to provide a description

He was a Jew in the end no?

So this is a false flag to round up people whom have "questionable" material on their social media. And by questionable I mean stuff that ((they)) don't agree with.

he's a jew

wew

You motherfuckers are so autistic it obviously is FAMILY

This completely goes against the original narrative.

The news said it was a YouTube comment on Ben Bennight’s channel that got him reported and that after interviewing the tipster, they were unable to identify Cruz. Ben Bennight told the FBI he didn’t know Cruz.

This is a completely different story than what we were originally fed.

What THEEE~~~

Your link gave me Aids yo

Don't click that shit.

I'm not trying to make light of the FBI knowing about this kid beforehand or anything, because that's fucked. But holy shit. Is this how people speak these days? Is this person a fucking moron? You would think before calling in that she would be able to form a coherent thought. I had a hard time getting through all that dipshittery.
>OH UM, FROGS! HUNTING KNIVES!
>He's got this money!
>INVESTOR!
>THROWING CHAIRS!
>HE BOUGHT GUNS!
>He's got the mental capacity of a 12 year old!
>Just graduated High school!
>DOLLAR TREE!
>FROGS!
>UNDERLINE! CRAZY NICK UNDERLINE NEW!
>UNDERLINE!
>UMMMMMMM!
>STAY WARM HAHAHAHA

She was obviously in the house and around the family before the mother died.

Reading is fundamental video kiddies.