There is nothing wrong with rap

You may hate rap, but you have to admit it's a music genre for chad
If a soyboy is listening to these musics for example, his testosterone levels will increase and he will want to get in a fight with the first person he sees in the street : youtube.com/watch?v=xX4Pxiwti4E youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0gJ0eqpbpk
youtube.com/watch?v=8S5tWgbwxkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g4AElTAFjD0
youtube.com/watch?v=gkyuy3_HR2c
youtu.be/WtZxFd2vURg
youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTLV8H2rhNk
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Gvk3Y_Xlw
youtube.com/watch?v=79xF2jSNW9k
youtube.com/watch?v=RaqcNEeIUu8
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zjrOqRXno
youtube.com/watch?v=aE57Amqes8o
youtu.be/bfP0QV2xlr8
youtu.be/v6YJjkO7F5A
youtube.com/watch?v=uUKNxvND2k8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ucvta7xDo_4
youtube.com/watch?v=my4EOEm2nP8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
youtu.be/fMOBhEuHRgI
youtu.be/rXE-5reSACw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lia1muH6CzY
youtube.com/watch?v=pIcdQAkxxWc
youtube.com/watch?v=2dcKrvPzvTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eYCFrhfzLd4
youtube.com/watch?v=rhqfijdOIuE
youtube.com/watch?v=dospigi0eIU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzuvfy4jFwE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7RE8zycJQ
youtu.be/MmO_zAQnNDc
youtu.be/6lIqNjC1RKU
youtube.com/watch?v=mUXzAYLmvPQ
youtu.be/3_2GlKk08xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off nigger

fuck off nigger

Rap has a potential to be as redpilled as any other genre, but its generally not.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0gJ0eqpbpk

youtube.com/watch?v=8S5tWgbwxkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=g4AElTAFjD0

fuck off nigger

yeah and he becomes a mental nigger, we already have enough

Rap is a jewish creation and should go in the oven with them
youtube.com/watch?v=gkyuy3_HR2c

Rap is the most degenerate gerne of music ever, pop being on second place.

This shit is even don't require to knew how to play instruments, it's like 5 mins in fruityloops and some repetitive lyrics being written by 12yo subhuman

I'm sorry, but you should know you sound like a 15 year old that's way into metal or some shit when you say things like "they don't know how to play instruments"

While I think what you're saying is valid, I don't really think complexity is necessarily what makes music special

t. australopithecus

i too watch murdoch murdoch fellow Sup Forumsperson!

>You may hate rap, but you have to admit it's a music genre
Let me stop you right there.
No I don't.
Rap is the noise made by a macho, sub-80-IQ subculture. There is no melody, except when "sampled" (stolen) from mostly white artists. It isn't a music genre.

>samples aren't legitimate music

then why do they sound like music

CHECKMATE

anyway, everyone knows blacks are more rhythmically driven than melodically

>everyone knows blacks are more rhythmically driven than melodically
gif related

>Video of Ice Cube redpilling people about ze juden is still online
good

Rap is the capitalist replacement for the insecurity of Western male masculinity in the modern era.

No matter how hard your white friends try to emulate the black culture, they will forever remain empty inside.

Some rap is good I'll admit. Sup Forumss theme for example: youtu.be/WtZxFd2vURg

I can't stand whites who emulate black culture, so cringy. You can just tell that they have this zogwashed view of masculinity that isn't based on self-responsibility and self-determination, but rather apish behavior.

Indeed, although it's important to remember that, as annoying as they tend to be, it's not their fault.

The exploitation of youthful insecurity is a powerful force.

French people are niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

'
as a MGTOW i like rap cuz of its language/outlook towards women. metal's outlook is usually from the POV of "i got hurt by a female and now i'm angry" raps outlook is "i aint getting hurt by these bitches they don't act right so i won't treat them right"

>rap is blac-
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTLV8H2rhNk

Pic related's a medieval rap battle in Old English, you can make out what they're saying if you think hard enough.

fuck off nigger

hitler rap
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Gvk3Y_Xlw

Getting into random fights isn't how a true man conducts themselves. Rap encourages degenerate subhuman behavior such as fucking diseased prostitutes, spending money on pointless luxuries to show off wealth, and committing violent acts against other people. It's a degenerate and evil form of music.

The only good rapper is Rich White Man 3pac, and if you disagree you're a moron
youtube.com/watch?v=79xF2jSNW9k
youtube.com/watch?v=RaqcNEeIUu8
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zjrOqRXno
youtube.com/watch?v=aE57Amqes8o

see if you look at it from a more enlightened perspective you can view it as story telling and a warning to not live that kind of life because that's what you turn into....too bad most of the black community isn't enlightened enough to get it...

and i don't buy the excuse when it's used by blacks either.

>"yo mayne this is my reality...it's just story tellin dawg. this is wut i grew up around. it don't mean i condone it"
>gets arrested on drug and gun charges 2 weeks later
>has enough money from the rap game to bail himself out
>goes right back to selling dope because he's too retarded to realize he's set for life

youtu.be/bfP0QV2xlr8
^Some rap that's alright. Although, I agree, rap is a lesser genre. Talentless retards using effects and samples is 90% of it. And the degeneracy is disgusting.

> talking fast over a sample you can't even play on a real instrument because you're a worthless nigger
> music

youtu.be/v6YJjkO7F5A
This is actually a pol listening requirement

I don't dislike older rap from the 80s/90s.

I do dislike the culture it fosters, however.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUKNxvND2k8

krautclub

youtube.com/watch?v=Ucvta7xDo_4

youtube.com/watch?v=my4EOEm2nP8

2 rappers that try to preach less about killing and more about trying to become as enlightened as possible.

these are guys that you can believe are just trying to tell stories about the ghetto. even KRS ONE's "sound a da police" is less about how he wants to kill cops and more about why the black community is pissed at the cops. i don;t agree with their anger, but i think expressing why they're angry is alot better than saying "fukk da police and if yoo disagree yoo a rayciss"

nothing is more pathetic than white people listening to nigger beats.

Here's a great one from France.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

What are your greatest hits Ukrop?

True

>Here's a good one
>Literal chimp out

What do you Asians listen to?

thank you user for this, never knew they existed.

There is also nothing right and good with rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU

Rap could be so redpilled

youtu.be/fMOBhEuHRgI

youtu.be/rXE-5reSACw

can you stop posting this mediocre meme rapper?

Rap is a meme genre. Okay to listen to ironically if you’re trying to feign stupidity.
It basically simplifies western music as much as it possibly can, and the big selling point is “words that sound like other words.”
Rating: 0.5/10

>kaaris
babtou fragile

Get the fuck out normalfag

fuck off nigger with your nigger shit

i've had enough of this Mr. bond queer

proverbs 8:13
"I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech."

>Even God hates rap

Moonman
youtube.com/watch?v=Lia1muH6CzY
youtube.com/watch?v=pIcdQAkxxWc

>he didn't post fascist or all white paradise

basely done

>he will want to get in a fight with the first person he sees in the street
so if you listen to rap you want to be a nigger.
sounds about right.

6ix9ine is the most redpilled high test alpha male music

yoooo how the fuck does anyone on Sup Forums know who this is. Him and Antwon are legends. Im proud

rap is for mental midgets & retards

the ghetto life of niggers is uninteresting to anybody

nobody care for ignorant nigger babble

>Rap is the noise made by a macho, sub-80-IQ subculture.

Music by definition is organized noise.

>There is no melody, except when "sampled" (stolen) from mostly white artists

This is 100% bullshit. Literally every rap song has some sort of melody. I'd even argue that all modern day music has a melody.

>It isn't a music genre.
It is. You not liking it personally does not automatically classify it as not being a genre .

All you had to say was something along the lines of "hurr durr niggers" but you decided to look like an idiot instead. Good job.

Hes actually a really stupid nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=2dcKrvPzvTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eYCFrhfzLd4

Good freestyle but he says the white man stole mathematics and all tactics of biology from blacks. fuck him

lol wrong first link
youtube.com/watch?v=rhqfijdOIuE

yeah its not overt, but there are themes of nationalism (rarely) and a distaste for mindless zogbots in his songs(traitor, parasite, xenophilic golden boy, saw him with a soy product wrote the village voice about it). Also him and his are self aware about there self destructive lives and don't necessarily encourage, more make an example of it

also he seems occult pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=dospigi0eIU

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzuvfy4jFwE

>din
>do
>nuff

absolutely i agree. I always thought he was different than most rappers. Kind've a softer Immortal Technique/Diabolic. Cause Immortal says it like it is, Having said that though, Immortal is nowhere near as versatile

this track is LIT dam

I think the medium of rap/hip hop as a lot of value in terms of storytelling and creating interesting new sounds using old music that no one may have necessarily cared about (see the sampling phenemonon).

However, the medium has actually devolved over time and is stuck in a perpetual child like fantasy. Hip hop is the punk rock of black music, but theres a reason that Punk Rock only had a brief stint in the mainstream. Kids who are attracted to rebellious and hedonistic themes are meant to grow up and music should evolve accordingly. But 95% of Rap/Hip Hop still sticks to two childish themes:

1. Fuck Bitches and get money/material symbols of wealth. And you get these things by living a criminal/drug dealer lifestyle.

2. You preach 'woke' black conciousness and afrocentric stuff. And you force black victimhood and police brutality narrative down peoples throats.

I think theres actually way more to explore with the genre but the mainstream representatives of it seriously hold it back. The genre gets stuck in a loop because idiots get rewarded with ridiculous amounts of money for making garbage and collectively lowering the standards of consumers. Whats ironic is that its mainly middle class, suburban kids who are tricked into liking this music under the guise of its 'rebelliousness'. Hip hop is a real culture shock for alot of people, and that will be met with either intense curiosity or plain disgust.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7RE8zycJQ

Rap happens to be my favorite genre. Instead of the focus primarily being on the sound of one's voice--like with singing--with Rap, more of the focus can be on the lyrics.

This gives Rap the ability of being much more versatile and engaging than other vocal styles. It's basically a form of rhythm-based poetry.

Rap carried a lot of anti-establishment sentiment as it started to go mainstream in the early 90's. This led to (((them))) endorsing and pushing Rap that was much simpler and less thought-provoking. It's a strategy that continues to be employed in the present day; which is why modern mainstream Rap music typically only consists of some combination of drug abuse, sex, promoting crime, and bragging about wealth.

It'd be easy to look at vapid Rap music and label the entire genre as equally inane. However, that'd be as silly as devaluing all poetry simply due to the existence of Nursery Rhymes. The popularity of "Wheels on the Bus" doesn't take away from the the expansive language used by Shakespeare.

I only mention Shakespeare because Aesop Rock--the rapper I posted at the beginning of this--utilizes a larger vocabulary than the famed poet.

No not really it’s not even high energy. It’s for massive faggots. EBM is the real high T music and rap has boring af beats. How do niggers even compete?

youtu.be/MmO_zAQnNDc

youtu.be/6lIqNjC1RKU

Killer Mike is based af. Watch the video too

The ballot or the bullet, some freedom or some bullshit
Will we ever do it big, or keep just settling for little shit
We brag on having bread, but none of us are bakers
We all talk having greens, but none of us own acres
If none of us on acres, and none of us grow wheat
Then who will feed our people when our people need to eat
So it seems our people starve from lack of understanding
Cause all we seem to give them is some balling and some dancing
And some talking about our car and imaginary mansions
We should be indicted for bullshit we inciting
Hella children deaf and pretending it's exciting
We are advertisements for agony and pain
We exploit the youth, we tell them to join a gang
We tell them dope stories, introduce them to the game
Just like Oliver North introduced us to cocaine
In the 80s when the bricks came on military planes

is this rap?
youtube.com/watch?v=mUXzAYLmvPQ

i am very white i dont know

Virgin wiggers vs Chad Rivetheads
youtu.be/3_2GlKk08xQ

Aesop rock is ghey

Kevin Gates, Migos, lil pump, gucci mane are dope

>Killer Mike
>based
A neverTrumper that couldn't stop talking up Bernie and wouldn't listen to reason. Based? Yea, no. Big Boi and Andre could have showed up trying to talk some sense into him and he'd have still been like "muh Bernie."
In light of the fact that Killer Mike helped lead blacks into voting for bernie, those lyrics just seem empty.

Didn't realize he was a bernfag. I went to a RTJ show and he did a shout out to a cop who was killed in New Orleans which was cool to me. I've heard him speak out being super pro 2nd amendment. It's hard to see those beliefs out of a bernie supporter. I still really like the song and especially the video. "Fresh kiks" killed me xD along with all the large nosed puppet masters