Change the gun laws or else

Change the gun laws or else

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
twitter.com/AnonBabble

War soon, fellow American.

The only way that'll happen is by another war, so you want to start another war killing millions just because you lost someone? Awfully fucking petty

WHY ARE WE LISTENING TO 14 YEAR OLDS

FUCKING CLOWN WORLD

FUCK

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

>nogunz making threats
lolwut

Or what you silly bitch

>government should fear us!!!!

one untrained dude with an ar-15 btfo like a dozen kids in no time flat, what they fuck do they think they could do to a trained militia.

Ok we'll change them don't worry

or what? are you going to use the tool you hate so much to force everyone to turn in there guns? I really hope this bitch dies in a home invasion.

>majority of the nation is behind her
no she wants to ban guns, that is a fringe view in the US. less than 10% actually believe that. The official Pew poll figure is 36% of americans think more gun control in the form of bans of certain weapons is warranted (gun control does not equal background checks)

They already did it once and nobody did shit...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

>children threatening adults

Children should be seen and not heard.
Meaning: Children do not preach to their elders.

>WHY ARE WE LISTENING TO 14 YEAR OLDS

What's she gonna do?
Vote em out of office?

These idiots really think they can take the AR15 away. How in the fuck would that even be possible. Do they understand the shit show that would follow?

Do you want a civil war, because that's how you get a civil war.

Anyone else sick of having to listen to the opinions of hysterical teens?

who cares what little kids think

>Lauren Hogg
Related?

>boomers didn’t do shit
FTFY

Bitch looks 100% jew.. jews want us disarmed...but why....its gotta be big

Or what? She'll grab a gun and make them?

Good luck trying to confiscate the weapons of 323 million US citizens.

That's like trying to ban cars because the CO2 emission is starting to kill people.

>or else
what are the no-gunners gonna do?

Ahhh who is this? Another child who wants to tell "the man" how to run things? Where have I seen this before????

>Hogg
huwat

Someone lend me an AR when SHTF, I want to shoot some journos.

Oh man

I-is that a t-threat?

No you need to ban assault rifles. You'll give it away or face jail. And then no more selling other than 0.22mm pistols and hunting rifle.

Psychology and polcie test for hunting rifles with 3 bullets max at magazine like in europe. No 9mm pistols either.

STFU cockfag

Or else what, kid?

WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY. The exact reason for Gun Laws in the first place. I hate this retarded generation.

is it wrong that I want to lick that boot and let its owner step on me?

>Government should fear us
That's exactly what the miltec rifles are for though...

maybe she should ask herself if her and her 4 friends bullied Cruz and if they were part of the problem

Epic troll my man XDDD

>TAKE OUR GUNS OR ELSE WE WILL USE OUR GUNS TO MAKE YOU TAKE THEM

There arent enough camps in the country to throw all these people into

Keep dreaming faggot. Not going to happen.
Why are you even commenting on US politics anyways eurocuck?

do what she wants, or another 14 yo white girl takes a jew dick down her arse ...

This is great. Nothing pisses off normie boomer cucks and oaf keepers than threatening to take their guns away. Let's hope the Left goes full retards over this.

Or else she'll drop out and suck dick to survive?

Help tard politics you got there

Give them up, whitey

we got the grand canyon. thats plenty

Try it

"how will you make them pay?"
>WITH-
>Oh...right

When?

>You'll give it away or face jail.
Im willing to die and kill for my 2nd

The 2nd Amendment isn't for Hunting. It's to preserve human life. Europe never learns I see.

who is supposed to do shit this time

Im sure you are. Rednecks are the most talk no action people on planet

Also why do you shills post lewd shit? Do you think it gives your posts more weight?
Your notion that people can be forcefully disarmed is insanity

Here's a better question: Why are people assuming that this ban is going to change anything? People already own the weapons, the fuck is this going to do?

Why now? Why are they going after the guns so hard right now?

>Muh boomers guys they are at fault for me not being successful.

Shiftless millennial needs to know that gen X was big on this bill as well. Also your 'based (niggers peak) gen z' will betray you and everything you thought they agreed with you about.

How long until this whole generation is gassed by generation zyklon? i don't feel like we need to worry about it desu

Do it

It's rather easy. For example the latest school shooter would have been either jailed or given away his guns

Is she threatening the government now? Throw them in jail.

pretty much every time a small civilian army that is not a part of the US gov decides to march into washington, they often stop their shit.

Its literally David's sister.

can't take anyone seriously if their last name is Hogg
>muh lil fat buddy! geh geayh geuh!

The mean ole gubment gonna have hells to pay.

Sister.

>using guns against the govt bc the govt won't take away your guns, which you want them to
These kids should stick to talking obnoxiously on their YouTube channels

0.22mm pistols? you stupid fucking eurocuck....

But now, were they to change the law, it would have happened under duress, thereby cancelling its validity
Leave it to little kids to steer a nation.

>Their jobs are at stake
whos gonna fire them lol

Look out adults, we best be afraid of a 14year old bitch.

That is what you might apply for after psychology and police interviews

Nice dick sucking lips. Want one more shot of vodka

Mate you don't understand the gravity of your retarded ideas.
You think hundreds of millions of people will just give up their guns, 99% will either hide or sell them and 1% will shoot the grabbers dead.

The police can;t afford to send SWAT teams to every house on the block and raid the place, and if they did they'd have a revolt on their hands very fast, which even the risk of which is unacceptable to the global superpower that has so many enemies.

Think about things before you speak

>0.22mm

mediocre b8

>that flag

okay surrrreeeeeeee

AHHAHAHAHA!
Fuck off, cunt.

Shes fourteen years old, you fuxking mong.

>1 Post by this id
Remember to sage and report this kind of threads

No shit. I hate this world.

Not to mention local cops are generally based and wouldn't do that shit even if ordered. They would have to use feds

(((she)))'s so brave

Yes you have a huge problem due to decae long corruption. Should have ended open gun policy 50 years ago. What you firstly must do is ban selling assault rifles and include hard tests for even hunting rifles with or 2 shell shotgun. No military weapons for sale at all anymore

Might want to rethink that one. Look at the bumps under those lips.

>Lefties mock right-wingers for thinking they can take on the government with AR-15s
>Lefties think they can take on the government with twitter accounts

What's a redneck? I'll give them my guns. Bullets first.

>0.22mm
about the size of your needle dick

umm... when civil war 2.0 starts, you only have to kill one of them before they kill you to win this thing.

>redneck
Actually im a valet for a democrat senator.

>back then
"We will fight for our freedom to legislate ourselves, even if it meant fighting"
>now
"we will fight for restrictions on our fellow people, even if it means disarming ourselves."

Commit a bunch of crimes since because of the corrupt cops there she won't get arrested.
Read the twitter link comments

Piss in their car.

>Listening to a 14 year old
Weren't these the same kids that ate laundry soap?

who is this sturdy lass

>Corruption
It's in your constitution you complete cuckold.
Do you know why it is in there? Why would the founding fathers in their wisdom allow citizens to have tools to overthrow them?
For this exact situation, an oppressive government that spies on it's people, leads the nation to ruin, does not follow democracy and betrays the citizens.
>Ban selling them
I guess you didn't hear me when I said there are hundreds of millions of assault rifles.
They don't disappear because they're now banned and they don;t not get sold because they're banned, the value just goes up and the probability of a revolt rises massively.

>She believes the majority of the nation is behind her cause
You know maybe we should let this play out, see how well Democrats do with sheltered children leading the charge

>or else

I choose else.

>14
>can't vote for 4 years
>first eligible presidential race she can vote in is 2024.

no one cares.