RELIGIOUS REDPILL THREAD

Not looking for a debate; just wondering if yall could post some redpill macros supporting the existence of God, Christianity, and most importantly: why humans shouldn't delve into magic/mysticism/dark arts/etc?

Again, not looking for a debate...just succinct posts for this POV.

Thanks guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
christogenea.org/essays/race-genesis-10
christogenea.org/essays/classical-biblical-records-identifying-phoenicians
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-dorian-danaan-israelite-greeks
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-trojan-roman-judah
christogenea.org/essays/herodotus-scythians-persians-prophecy
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-origins-scythians-parthians-related-tribes
christogenea.org/essays/german-origins
youtube.com/watch?v=B6bfIHUTnRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E
youtube.com/watch?v=w2fpgu8cr3M
youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo
youtube.com/watch?v=BIThwuOHrJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping.

posted this many times myself, religion is about faith as in, believing in something. you can believe in atoms without having seen one because "it mames sense"

redpills and i fographs cant cover this area, sorry friend

makes*

user, spirituality much as God, comes from within, in the sense that you either feel and acknowledge His presence, or you don't.
I believe it all boils down to your personal perception and expectations of God, rather than His expectations of you.

OMG you retard. Better take some textbooks and read some science.

If humans really understood mysticism they wouldn't be so easily controlled

>If humans really understood mysticism they wouldn't be so easily controlled

Mysticism makes humans stoic, as it entertains the notion that ultimately you surrender one's self to a higher power by definition rather than experiencing life for what it is.
We weren't ""put on the earth"" to suffer and/or please, but to experience life, thus I believe that one of the greatest mistakes you can make in life is to lament your own existence instead of turning it into something greater. (which of course is subjective to each individual)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
here's good stuff on proof for christianity

here's a thing on the occult and paganism

>redpill macros supporting the existence of God

These are not needed.

Look around you. Does this wondrous system of life, the Earth and the universe appear to you to be a mere happenchance of fate?

I was referring more to the occult knowledge types but the problem with words today is they can be interpreted so broadly. The occult mystics were highly learned which made them unable to be controlled by so called religious authorities and doctrines like inherited sin where you're supposed to grovel and do what you're told to make up for it.

You don't understand original sin. it's that way because a house takes after it's father. To deny your own inherent weaknesses is to deny also the reality of race. We cannot do everything, neither should be able to. As you can see the world around us and it's state.

The fact that there is more to the world than current understanding is no underlying secret.
After all, sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

If you're talking about simple human perception, it comes down to psychology and that's a whole different topic. Mass manipulation (even involuntary) was a major thing throughout human development.

all most white people believe in is the inherent weakness of their race. that they were so weak that they were literally nazis and shit. if it wasn't for that concept they wouldn't accept the so called sins of their ancestors being shoved on them every day.

Except made up shit (the Bible) and conclusion from observation of reality (Greek works) are not the same things. llogical fallacy spotted

this is not an argument against what i said. if you deny the reality of your human nature, you will be ruined by it. this is in every ancient story, nto just the bible, you are just sprouting satanist shit

Take it you never met a pagan.

God's morality should be understandable at least, to us, otherwise we shouldn't be expected to blindly follow it.

There is absolutely no reason for which God, in the way he is presented in Christian Holy texts, would have any reason to punish humanity for what our ancestors presumably did.
It's God, not Kim J.U.

Let alone the entire narrative that Jesus died for all our sins to be absolved, thus sending us all to Heaven regardless of current status-quo

wrong, in pagan religions mankind is punished the same way. its almost universal

The only sin Hitler did was losing the war and now look who is in power of the world the fucking mutt

Today’s science = alchemy x a gorrilion...
It is the dark arts

It's hard to understand why your kids are stillborn when your whole specter of reality condenses to 40km from where you're born.
The fact that pagan religions were also attached to this concept is neither proof nor reason, rather further evidence of how easy it is to put your life into the hands of something or someone greater as to have peace and answers to that which you do not understand.

I formally aplogize on behalf of Real Murica for this retarded zog-goblin's post. Try not to take American Jews and their Shabbos Goyim posts too seriously.

>why do bad things happen
Take it from someone who's been through a tragic life, sometimes we are better off broken. And the other times it's because we deserve it or were fools. ITs the future we chose. Remember Icarus

Take the Gnosticism pill. Be redeemed by Christ's Teachings and overcome this physical plane.

Ancient Israel and the descendants of Abraham/Adam are white people, Jews hijacked the religion/identity and Israel was deported by the Assyrians and became Europe as we know it.

Old AND New testaments are not universalist, all about race.

>The Race of Genesis 10
christogenea.org/essays/race-genesis-10

>Classical & Biblical Records Identifying the Phoenicians
christogenea.org/essays/classical-biblical-records-identifying-phoenicians

>Classical Records of the Dorian & Danaan Israelite-Greeks
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-dorian-danaan-israelite-greeks

>Classical Records of Trojan-Roman Judah
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-trojan-roman-judah

>Herodotus, Scythians, Persians and Prophecy
christogenea.org/essays/herodotus-scythians-persians-prophecy

>Classical Records of the Origins of the Scythians, Parthians,& Related Tribes
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-origins-scythians-parthians-related-tribes

>Classical Records and German Origins
christogenea.org/essays/german-origins

You mean Judaism

Bump, interesting post.

Read up on the church known as Santo-Daime...a group of christians that follow the teachings of god but take the powerful hallucinogen ayahuasca in order to contact their ancestors.

Ayahuasca, unlike smoked DMT, is the combination of two plants...the vine of the dead (which is the source of DMT..but should NEVER be taken alone) with P. Viridis, the Queen of the jungle.
According to folklore, the Queen must be combined with DMT for the human soul to remain tethered to the world of the living.
Is there truth in their folklore, is 10,000 years of use by millions of people anecdotal?
In my opinion, having used said sacred substance, they are not whistling dixie

youtube.com/watch?v=B6bfIHUTnRw

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E

youtube.com/watch?v=w2fpgu8cr3M

youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo

I wasn't talking about myself, rather about pagan religions of the past.
Everything in life is subjective, including good and evil - thus it is obvious that being broken isn't necessarily a BAD thing for YOU.

Let alone the fact that we should always take responsibility for our actions which i fully agree with. It is both part of life and the process of learning.

Sometimes bad things happen because of ourselves.
Somethings bad things happen because we set things in motion 40 years ago
But, I don't believe that it's God punishing you - rather an obvious or less obvious consequence of existence.

What I was saying, is that there is no morality in God allowing the things he allows to manifest in this world, which are beyond human power or comprehension.

>Moral relativism
Kike philosophy

>Greeks and pre-roman tribes being pagans and Christian at the same time because
>Muh alternative sources
Read some real European history you mutt you know nothing about Europe if you are this ignorant.

Or maybe god has chosen you to experience some fucked up shit because through you, he needs to acquire the experience to further human kind?

Why does a kid die at 9, why do children get raped and killed? Surely that makes no sense. Perhaps these tragic events are necessary in order for god to feel the pain and anguish, in order to learn...he has no corporeal form...we are created to live our life and nothing more, to benefit all mankind and make us into better souls.

I can't make sense of this without further context but if this was intended as a rebuttal then-

>gnosticism emphasizes Christ's status as otherworldly, a savior to all mankind to whom others can find guidance in
>"SOUNDS LIKE JUDAISM TO ME!"

It's not enough

:( After your general comments, i refuse to believe you're this dense.

Entertain the following notion:
- It's 50AD, you live somewhere in the mountains on the Caucasus region, and your tribe believes in fucking sheep as divine connection.
You were born into the tradition, everyone else is doing it, nobody you know even contemplates NOT doing it, because it's the word of God.

Will you go to hell, considering you had absolutely no prior knowledge of God's existence?

Of course not, that would be retarded.

>Half the old testament is god punishing Israel for worshipping pagan gods
>The precise reason for their deportation/divorce from God/blindness of true identity

>You're dense
YOu're saying this to someone who's had it far worse than most white normies. Who cares about non whites. No you don't get to say that to me, not until you learn to respect the men who suffered before you and lived again joyfully . Kike

>Or maybe god has chosen you to experience some fucked up shit because through you, he needs to acquire the experience to further human kind?
That's a very gentle way of perceiving things, and honestly I've never heard this perception before, so thank you for a late night smile, you degenerate jungle monkey

I never doubted your pain and/or suffering and I fully acknowledge that people suffer a lot more than me or my next door neighbor, you're missing my point.

There's more to this world than personal pain, user.

Here's a thing on how almost all pagan religions made by white men, agree with the bible on genology with Noah and Adam
youtube.com/watch?v=BIThwuOHrJw

I never said you doubted. I said you have no respect for the past or the weight it has. You do not consider the events that have happened before your time, or the things it has led up to. Nobody cares for the wisdom of the rash and foolhardy man

>You do not consider the events that have happened before your time, or the things it has led up to. Nobody cares for the wisdom of the rash and foolhardy man
where did you pick that up?

Also the sources he uses are Herodotus, Diodorus Siculus, Strabo, other ancient pagan sources who were actually writing this shit down and tracking the movements of the tribes who spilled out of the caucasus region after the deportation

The Greeks themselves considered themselves to have come from Troy, before that Crete, before that Egypt/Levant

You wouldnt care if I told you. But it came from a private prayer

Want to figure out what god is?
Why do Christians talk about a "eternal life" when every christian ever has died?
What could this eternal life, actually be in real life?

If the eternal life is not what it is named after, what then is Heaven and hell? I mean, it makes no sense to become "eternally alive" and while also being able to die and go to "heaven or hell".
So what is heaven or hell? Surely they are states of being, no?

If Eternal life, Heaven and hell, are not what we were taught/told, than what other things were we not told about?

What is the significance of god being male and not female?
Why did JEsus say, only through him will you find god?

Now to questions or thoughts on reality.
Can a fat man become fat? Answer, no, he is already fat, becomming fat is impossible for him, although he can become even fatter or skinnier.
See, if you are at point A, you cannot go to point A, without first leaving it.

What does relative really mean? If you have a person who is alive, there must also be persons who are dead. These two states define each other, there is no way around it.
I implies other - Alan Watts.
What does that mean? What does it mean for god and satan?

Why are you not asking these things yourself isntead of listening to others?

If you answer these questions correctly, you will be able to figure out what god is, if you answer wrong, you will believe that you have found the right answer.

Judaism = Ancient priesthood of Egypt (Illuminatis) figuring out that they could rule the World with the "cattle herding" techniques that they learned but they needed an army of foot soldiers...the Jews.

Christianity = This priesthood dictating to the cattle the following formula: "Let yourself get punched in the face + Be smart = Be weak"

Islam = This priesthood dictating to the cattle the following formula: "Get punched and you punch back + Be dumb as a bag of rocks = Be weak"

Occult/Satanism and stuff? Only for learning about the Conspiracy and only the REAL deal. Most of the stuff out there is adulterated and is is Jewish cultural subversion too. The REAL deal is what the priesthood of Egypt practices and believes.

Me personally is settled for Deism + Racism. Deism because to me is logic that "something higher" exists but i will never know what that "something higher" is. Racism is my "Earthly God" because i came to the conclusion that in the Human dimension, everything is race at the end of the day.

>You wouldnt care if I told you. But it came from a private prayer
i asked, thus I care. Can you please answer the question without doing metal gymnastics ?
Enlighten me to that prayer, make me understand, as long as you have my attention otherwise you're just having a useless conversation.

Remember egypt was white once ,dont ever fall for the "WE WUZ" Middle east was white before mudslimes, and crazy cults (in more ancient times). White genocide is a very lng and ancient practice so we should keep our wits about us

>thus care
Fuck off, you're speech is not any more noble

This is what I received after doing ayahusca. I took it because I was depressed, our family lost a 9 year old child to a disease and I felt I could not go on.

A gentle voice (after the initial hell that is ayahuasca...vomiting, pain) told me that we all do serve a purpose and all we need to do is collect information for . The message was not only in words and visions but also via powerful emotions.
The most powerful hallucination I got was me walking this child, hand in hand, to what I perceived as god.

Sounds mental but it helped me to understand that we are all here for a short time and our experiences are not in vain, no matter how painful. Our pain and suffering, joy and pain, good and bad luck is nothing more but serving the greater good and the human soul

Glad you got a smile out of this :)
God bless you Romanian brother

Look mate, we were talking about a whole different topic, and you skipped my question because you have absolutely no answer to it.

It has nothing to do with kike philosophy, just with your cognitive dissonance.
Learn to have decent arguments when you open your mouth La Creatura.

Enough to be respected on its own or 'enough' to be distinct from Judaism? To the former, yeah sure that's why it's a good thing there is more to it, to the latter? Just imagine another stupid wojack attached to this post.

What is there to say when you adhere to moral relativism? Who's going to care what you say when it has no moral backing. It has no right or wrong answer. It is useless to everyone. A prayer is a prayer, it is not a very secretive thing. You ask and God gives

Ayahusca is a pretty powerful substance. You can't really get the "real deal" over here, and what i've tried was more of a let's say more powerful acid trip, but i strongly blame the distance to the actual plants.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but am pleased to see you managed to find inner peace with the help of God. I believe that is of utmost importance as it cemented your own relationship with Him.

All for the human soul, user

You need to understand Judaism before you understand the Jews

All historical evidence points to the Bible being true. Research the history of it, its manuscripts, especially as compared to many other people (Plato, Socrates) that are commonly accepted as having lived with far less evidence.

Read Tehom-At if you want to understand why dabbling in the occult is a bad idea.

There's an old joke from the 1900s about we literally have more evidence for Christ than Napoleon

>What is there to say when you adhere to moral relativism? Who's going to care what you say when it has no moral backing

If your reasoning is sound, many will adhere to your ideas. Morality is subjective regardless of how many ways you want to look at it.
I don't believe that Bhudist monks go to hell because they don't praise Jesus, excuse my massive stupidity.

They're all on my laptop and I'm not at home, but essentially:
>Sunni Muslims are Talmudic Sadducees.
>Shiite Muslims are Taudic Pharisees
>The Al Aqsa mosque is the third temple
>The modern state of Israel are neither the genetic, philosophical, or religious successors to historical Israel
>they are mongoloid turkroach converts to Talmudic mysticism who were expelled from Persia and Rome before Talmudic rabbinicism had evolved into Islam.

That's because the term started to get popular among atheist anons. Words rise in popularity like that.
Every fucking little thing has to be a conspiracy for you tards

yes

>they wont go to hell
They would not go anywhere with your moral relativism kike philosophy. And that's why it's a philosophy for kikes, because they cannot be stopped for the evil they do. Who can tell them no?