MSNBC 2A Poll

Get in here and vote faggots let's piss maddows off
msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons
politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/jan/13/dan-patrick/dan-patrick-says-two-mass-shootings-1950-occurred-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well that was easy

It should be fucking obvious.

Voted. I'm shocked the poll is at 72% for arming teachers on that dudes poll

>Well that was easy
I only clicked because of your comment and can confirm it was easy.

Arming teachers is pointless in the first place. They do not have the training, the reaction time, the mettle, they don't get paid enough and did not sign on to be a hired gun.

Everyone wants to put a band aid on the bullet wound that is American culture. No one wants to address the actual issues which is the destruction of the family and glorification of violence and narcissism. This shit is not helping.

bump

Fuck off, shill. If you are in a closed room behind a desk, and the door flies open when it shouldn't, you literally have the drop on the soon to be dead coward.

As you liberal fucktards like to say, womyn are stronk, and she would certainly not let her students die.

Molon labe, nigger. We will not comply.

The media gives the ILLUSION that the left has a lot of support. People don't know that other people are awake and know what's going on. They're giving off the perception that there is still a ton of resistance against Trump.

I'm sorry, do you personally know every teacher in the country intimately? You're so full of shit you're bursting at the seams.

Do you really think it's smart to arm a bunch of clueless women who probably couldn't aim to save their lives?

Bump.

You're not arming clueless idiots, you let the ones who have both the equipment and skillset bring their own. You want to make sure they're competent? Just have them do periodic tests. Hell, it'd cost less to give them a box of 9x19 every month for practice than pay for dedicated armed guards who just sit on their asses all day until something bad happens.

Like I said, you refuse to address the real causes and want to put a band aid on a bullet wound. We did not need armed teachers when you could buy machine guns with no licences, no checks. There were no school massacres.

Unless you address the fundamental reasons why these events are taking place arming teachers will do little to nothing to stop them and likely create an even more hostile environment where more of these events are set into motion as individuals feel even more provoked and paranoia is stoked.

That would be too complex a solution for almost every fucking American though. No one wants to do the hard work or give things any thought they just want to react and be cowed into doing the wrong things.

All transferable machines guns have been registered with the BATFE since 1986 and it takes months to transfer between parties. You don't even know enough to know that you don't know shit.

kek

I said we did not need armed teachers when you could buy machine guns you hopelessly incompetent fuck. That's the problem with most people, you have no fucking reading comprehension, you can't understand nuance or that the solution is not in arming teachers but taking a cold hard look at what is motivating these events and addressing that.

You could buy machine guns for decades through the fucking mail and they were never turned into weapons of mass murder in school. That's the fucking point. There is something wrong on a cultural and psychological level in modern America and giving guns to the overworked and incompetent is not going to make it better, only worse.

Sorry I misread your post. I've been bombarded with people mistaking AR-15's for "machine guns" for days because I'm known as the resident gun nut. I just want this shit to end.

fuck off you dirty kike.

FUCK UP COMMIE

Bump for hillarity.

I got you senpai

Eat a dick boot licking zombie. There is noting communist in finding a solution to the problem and not just being a reactionary. Falling back to a knee jerk reaction and thinking that giving more authority to the poorly prepared is a recipe for even more pain and death. There is no simple solution to this problem and giving guns to teachers is not it.

Think for five minutes about the logistics. Where is that gun going to be stored? Can the ammunition be safely kept with the weapon? How easy would it be then for the teacher to react under extreme stress with minimal training to get access to the weapon, put it into working order and then manage to defend themselves with it? How easily could the teacher be overpowered by a potential shooter and simply have his own means of defense turned on themselves and the class when the attacker could not get a weapon to begin with? How likely are potential attackers to feel even more pressure when weapons are introduced into an already tense space for them? The risk are going to outweigh the benefits.

>msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons

I voted!
Based Texas already does this in many schools. Not ALL the teachers carry. Just a select few that undergo extensive arms training & mental health evaluations. I'm happy with it.

bump

72% support for guns in the classroom, somebody had to have posted this poll on some other free thinking websites. Mission accomplished though

kinda lulzy that even the msnbc poll was overwhelmingly pro gun from the very start.

53k votes.

They'll accuse every last one of them of being a Russian bot.

based texas
politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/jan/13/dan-patrick/dan-patrick-says-two-mass-shootings-1950-occurred-/

na
when these polls dont go their way they just bury it and never talk about it again.

This is what almost always happens. Go on any youtube video. Left-wing propaganda gets thumbs-downed to oblivion, right-wing stuff gets tons of thumbs ups. We truly are the silent majority and the sleeping giant.

This poll will never see the light of day. they will just let it die and they'll keep pushing (((their))) narrative.

WELL DONE BOOMER!!

bump

in the comments
lolll

>
reply to save mom

bump for 75%

fuuug

bump for the lads down in dixieland

If my teachers had a gun while I was in school, I'd kill the teacher with my bare hands then use their gun to kill everyone I didn't like.

Those who are comfortable and have trained properly should be allowed to carry concealed or have a weapon locked up in classroom. This is more a deterrent than anything. Mental health, SSRI drugs, and incompetent law enforcement/school administration, poor security also need to be addressed. IMO schools should have perimeters and check points for large schools. I am fed up with the Democrats at this point I am now fully on board the Trump team. At least he is trying to address the issue instead of using another tragedy to grandstand and take away our rights without fixing anything. I am ashamed I ever supported the D party.

Many of us agree but these are much harder to achieve. In the meantime I support certain teachers having the right to defend themselves and others. This country and this world are slipping into darkness and we all need to focus our thoughts and energy on positive things. If only there was the same rallying cry against Hollywood filth and degeneracy, drug cartels, human trafficking and the corrupt people who turn a blind eye or are complicit in it. These kids are being used as a spectacle while the evil people carry on as usual behind the scenes. Those who corrupted our society and destroyed morality have all the blood on their hands.

The people behind the latest gun grab - Soros funded groups, the DNC, Obama, the media, a few (and rightly so) disgruntled and hurt students, and a lot others who will jump on the wagon because its "cool" and we're "resisting" do not understand that there are about 50 million firearm owners who are mostly silent, not on Twitter or Facebook, and when the real gun grab gets a rolling, they will fight. And they live in states (almost every state) that will declare that their citizens are not subject to gun confiscation based on protections guaranteed under the Bill of Rights. Citizens and these states will declare that they “sanctuary” states for gun owners. And this, my friends, is when the 2nd Civil War could manifest. W
Who will the military and veteran who are and were sworn by oath to “defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic” side with?
Who will you side with?
SHALL
NOT
INFRINGE

jbfnsKDGN rekangbvjnfdkab

Serious question. What does "arming the teachers" even mean?

Like a mandatory course for all teachers to learn how to act in case of a shooting? Give all of them guns by the government? Get rid of that nonsense of Gun Free Zones and allow voluntary CCW holders? This last one is the only that would make sense.

The question is too ambiguous.

Teachers with a CCW could now bring their gun to school if they wanted to, teachers wouldn’t be forced to carry.

76%

>76%
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fucking kek

Ayyyylmao

Inb4 they scrub the poll and say muh ruskibots