Has Japan gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbRki94nack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan was a mistake

>No Shinji
Guess they don't want my money.

No, they literally don't.

>Piano fag was in like, two episodes of the original and only one of the fulms and gets his own lifesize model and phone chase but shinji doesn't.
The fuck?

They look like shit.

You underestimate Kaworu's popularity. He even has a book dedicated to how popular he is.

Meanwhile no one in Japan gives a shit about Shinji.

Anno needs to finish the final Rebuild or finally off himself. One of the two.

What's the deal with kaworufujos shitting on Shinji and then pretending they like him in another post?

Since when is noting Shinji's unpopularity shitting on him?

When you lie about it to prop Kaworu up.

I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.

sorry but nothing can beat last charapter of Golden Kamuy (i wish nothing can)

>pretending they like him in another post
No, the shitpost is that only Kaworu ever did or could make Shinji happy. The joke is that it's still shitting on Shinji.

Who cares, Kaworu belongs with Asuka anyway.

You literally stated no one in japan cares about shinji. Which is a boldfaced lie, and then you go on about Kaworu's shitty photobook in the same post, shilling his popularity. Shinji doesn't have the same flashy appearance as the waifus and the bishounen but he still gets his fair share of promotional material and merchandise. If you have never seen it, then you are the ignorant one.

whats the point of 1:1 figures if you cant fuck them?

Who says you can't?

Wow, hyperbole on Sup Forums? Who woulda thunk it!

Shinji gets the least amount of merch out of all the mains, that's just a fact. It's been 20+ years and he only has 5 decent figures to his name. Whereas a one-shot character has completely surpassed him you'd almost assume he was the MC instead.
That's not shitting, that's just stating the oddity of the situation. Sorry you're so triggered by that.

>Generic NERV logo
>Literal who Mari
>Still no Shinji

Suffering.

I thought Asuka in particular was a kigurumi at first

They are shinji irl and refuse to accept it.

>can't handle their self-insert being unpopular
That's petty.

They're still angry because Shinji "killed" Kaworu on 3.0

has the west gone to far?

That was Misato, actually.

Not if you can fuck them

>iphone4
How is this even relevant?

>funnylexluthoryell.gif

Anno says it was Shinji.
The staff says it was Shinji
Ogata started crying on the recording until Ishida told her ot was Shinji's fault, not her

I remember Misato being in charge of the DSS choker though

Even the staff don't give a shit about Shinji.
I guess he really is gonna get killed off in final.

The manual trigger was keyed to her and couldn't be activated by anybody else. It wasn't activated manually. They're blaming Shinji for pulling the spears.

I thought it was implied she activated it after getting a notification that it detected blood type blue.
She thought she was killing Shinji by activating it, but in truth it was Kaworu who died because he took it from him.

If he removed it from Shinji, couldn't he do it again ?

Yes, but that wouldn't make for a good ending now would it?

Probably not from the inside after the suppression function's operating. He's still just as stupid for putting it on.

Just install an onahole

He literally did nothing wrong

Unironic opinion

i would get han solo carbonite just to put in a closet for memes

Fuck Marry Kill

In that order.

Rei, Kaworu, Asuka.

Hm, actually no.
Asuka, Kaworu, Rei is better.

Rei should die, as much as i love Rei, i also understand that she does not belong to the human world, so for her to simply not exist is best choice.

Shinji pls

Shinji is my favorite character, because i can admit that he is like me in many ways, but at the same time he is a hero, so i use Shinji as my power fantasy.

You should definitely kill yourself my mang

No, i love my Ego too much for that

18 nukes weren't enough.

Rei,Asuka,Kaowru

>Remember all the past time loops
>Still tricked by a puny lilim
Is Kaworu the most stupid character in all fiction?

Female otaku were a mistake.

Such a cancerous ship, but that artist draws the best Asuka

All ships in Eva are cancer, no fucking shit.

Kaworu and Asuka fuck and marry each other, Rei can go die off in a toilet somewhere.

They went too far a long time ago.

Anno not killing himself after episode 26 aired was a mistake.

Don't give him (you)'s, opening a can of worms.

>After Misato spent her last living moments to comfort his shitty little emotions
>he doesnt man up and do it for her
>he continues to mope

Poor Misato, she made me cry and this fag still thinks it matter to him in that moment. First time I audibly yelled "GET IN THE FUCKIN ROBOT SHINJI"

I do have to admit Anno did something there...he made all characters enough psychology that they'd never fit together unless work was put into their relationship.

Except Kaworu who could be with anyone, because he was so pure in a depressing anime, causing his huge popularity.
One could admit he was one of the first MOE characters.

IT'S NOT FAIR THAT HE/SHE/WHOEVER DRAWS HER SO WELL
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

You don't need loop theory to make him look retarded, he was around Gendo since Third Impact without learning as much as Asuka knew about it or anything about Gendo.

Start shipping LAK user, it gets the best art

This is true, were there any slender, pale and silver spiky haired characters in anime before him? I don't particularly care for him, but he gave birth to a particular breed.

Do exactly what? He DID NOT had to do something for her or anyone in the first place. Again, he did nothing wrong here.

It's well known he was iconic enough to start a new archetype.
He still gets clones to this day.

LAK is for teenage girls who want to self insert as Asuka and have a prince charming like Kaworu.

Don't encourage him.

Why would anyone ever want to self insert as Asuka?

It's also for chads who want Asuka to have the prince charming she deserves

How is Kawo x Asuka is even supposed to work? They interacted only once, it was it manga, and he said some cryptic bullshit to her. This is the most asspull pairing in all Eva.

Not to mention his lines are everywhere.

They flirted in Death and Rebirth and had sex in EoE.

Dont remember that

It wasn't supposed to be encouraging...

I've seen some supposed girls in these threads that claim Asuka is easy to identify with and they understand her better than guys. Maybe they are insane enough to self insert?

Because of the mp eva's being based of Kaworu.

He sexualizes Asuka's gruesome death in order to bait people.

Asuka is, and I mean this, the most TRUTHFUL teen character I have ever seen in entertainment, both anime and western media.

She's such a bitch, big headed, confused, needy, clearly has potential, still to learn, petty. Still love her though. Such a good character. (dont get mad because i didnt mention your waifus good point)

Instrument scene with all the pilots in D&R

In the Asuka general of on /c/ they get mad when its brought up.

Her potential is to be in mental hospital until she at least can roleplay as sane person.

Asuka is a really realistic portrayal of a teenage girl. Most girls can relate to her.

And most girls have always wanted a bishounen prince like Kaworu to come save them and love them no matter what.

>It wasn't supposed to be encouraging...
just a (you) is encouragement, he does this every thread. If people want to ship that pair it's one thing, but shitting up every thread is like he does is irritating.

Well. it shows how little i understand women.

The only time i related to Asuka when i saw how she hides her complexes behind posturing.

There's a lot of things about Asuka that you just won't understand unless you're a girl.
Everything from her outbursts about her period, her electra complex, her desire for a smug cool guy to save her, her relationship with her mother, etc. I've lived through all of it.
I'm sure every girl who watched Eva can agree with me when they say Asuka is in many ways a 2D representation of us.

If she had been paired up with Kaworu it would have been just like my self-insert Shoujo mangoes.

>He doesn't know it was an attempt to get revenge that failed miserably.
youtube.com/watch?v=lbRki94nack

> is in many ways a 2D representation of us.
I have never realized with how much passion Anno hated women back when he directed Eva.

He had a lot of butthurt salt towards women, just look at EoE and Shinji turning gay.

I have seen that butthurt, but i did not realised the scale.

So you're too mentally unable to act like a respectable human being?

And you wonder why the rule exists.

>is in many ways a 2D representation of us.
>Teases and treats Shinji like shit
>Gets choken
>Gets spear to the face
>Suffers a bit before she dies

Wew, Anno.

It's an Anime, so naturally some aspects in Asuka are exaggerated, but she's still extremely relatable.
Every girl going through puberty has that "Asuka phase", I wouldn't call that mentally instability per se.

Yeah Anno showed women in a very negative light, but I'll never understand why people keep spouting the meme "asuka is best girl" when she's depicted as 3DPD trash, Rei as a dead fish and Misato who lives off of semen and booze.

No, but we can expect you to be aware of that 'phase' and behave through it. Which is why adolescents are still subject to the laws they live under.

You being a hormonal bitch does not mean you are not responsible for your actions.

The best girl in the entire series is Lilith, or any of Adam`s Children

Unironically

Because the average animefag in general is a white knight beta orbiter.

>The best girl in the entire series is Lilith
So best girl is Rei.

Then it's settled.

Maybe I should have clarified, I can relate to as I have acted that way in the past around her age. Not that I act that way now. At least, not most of the time. That's what I meant by girls have lived through all that, which is why they can relate to Asuka.

>Lilith
>Gave birth to humanity
>Gave them Fruit of Wisdom
>Is a God
>Still cares about her children
>Considers their opinion
>Kills her for the sake of her children

Final redpill right there. Lilith is confirmed best girl.

Rei III to be exact