youtu.be/ty0EbRHFEdc
youtube.com/watch?v=x4osChDnPyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sa6VcLql7fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hammer and a Sickle. So we won.

Looks a lot like this one doesn't it?

IDIOTS

Fuck off JIDF.

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

FUCK OFF PODESTA

unironically, no

hitler was a plant by international bankers and took too much cocaine.

It's my flag.

you retarded autistic stormfags

that's the symbol for the first religion in the world, zoroastrianism

holy fucking shit, read a book for once in your life

Hitler AT FIRST was controlled by the zionist Rothschild KM. But he broke free.

no, i just don't want autistic toddlers aka stormfags to appropriate my parents history and culture

deal with it you fucking ape

You mad?

the swastiska is indian, not iranian

like i said, read a book you dumb cunt

Check into Helena Patrovna Blavatsky, Guido Von List and Manly Palmer Hall if you want to have a better understanding of the esoteric beliefs of the third reich.
youtu.be/ty0EbRHFEdc
Here's a lecture Manly P. Hall did on the 7 root races.

>WE WUZ ARYANS
you wish shitskin

Ahura Mazda.

Mezine Swastika The earliest swastika ever found was uncovered in Mezine, Ukraine, carved on an ivory figurine, which dates an incredible 12,000

You have to go back.

They didn't come from above, they were tall as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=x4osChDnPyQ

yeah aryans are shitskins, not blue eyed blonde haired nordic

just because a very autistic manchild with schizophrenia said it in the 1940s, doesn't mean it's reality

Aryan has nothing to do with being White.

Have you ever opened a book or what?

>Aryan has nothing to do with being White.

Correct, but stormfags claim it do, because they want to appropriate Iranian history and culture

TETRAGAMADDION

Iran was not white 2000 years ago? It was hellenic.

Have you, snow nigger?

"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈær-/)[1] is a term meaning "noble", which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran. Unlike the several meanings connected with ārya- in Old Indo-Aryan, the Old Persian term only has an ethnic meaning.[36][37] That is in contrast to Indian usage, in which several secondary meanings evolved, the meaning of ar- as a self-identifier is preserved in Iranian usage, hence the word "Iran". The airya meant "Iranian", and Iranian anairya [22][38] meant and means "non-Iranian". Arya may also be found as an ethnonym in Iranian languages, e.g., Alan and Persian Iran and Ossetian Ir/Iron[38] The name is itself equivalent to Aryan, where Iran means "land of the Aryans,"[22][37][38][39][40][41][42][43] and has been in use since Sassanid times

>Iran was not white 2000 years ago? It was hellenic.

lol get fucked mutt

Stormfags are JEWS.

White Nationalism is a Jewish psy op.

>stormfags throwing a fit of autistic rage over one single word that iranians have been using for 4000+ years because a schizophrenic german in the 1940s claimed that all europeans are iranian/aryan

holy shit my sides, the autism is strong within snow niggers and europoors

No it's not, you're a stupid civic nationalist mongrel. Fake American, race traitor.

Yeah, but the preservation of unique folk and cultures aren't.

show flag

Zoroastrianism is an Aryan religion, and the one Jews stole to create Judaism.

Anti semitism is a jewish psyop

YHWH defines himself as a "jealous god". Cucks often fail to realise the implication of the definition.

>reddit spacing
>literal spergout
>'holy fucking shit"

pic related
it's you

this

Pic related

In Italian culture, the number 17 is considered unlucky. When viewed as the Roman numeral, XVII, it is then changed anagrammatically to VIXI, which in the Latin language translates to "I lived", the perfect implying "My life is over." (c.f. "Vixerunt", Cicero's famous announcement of an execution.)

Why, saw you any thing more wonderful?

Okay, I've seen that term used many times but I still don't know what it means : what is reddit spacing ? I never used Reddit.

>Recognize this flag?

Not really a flag. It's just a depiction of Enki piloting his flying saucer circa 14,300 BCE.

At your battle-cry, my lady, the foreign lands bow low. When humanity comes before you in awed silence at the terrifying radiance and tempest, you grasp the most terrible of all the divine powers. Because of you, the threshold of tears is opened, and people walk along the path of the house of great lamentations. In the van of battle, all is struck down before you….Lady supreme over the foreign lands, who can take anything from your province? {Once you have extended your province over the hills} {If you frown at the mountains}, vegetation there is ruined. Their {great gateways} are set afire. Blood is poured into their rivers because of you, and their people {must drink it}. They must lead their troops captive before you…

To run, to race, to plot and to succeed are yours, Inana. To interchange the brute and the strong and the weak and the powerless is yours, Inana. To interchange the heights and valleys, and raising up and reducing, is yours, Inana. To give the crown, the throne and the royal sceptre is yours, Inana…

Nono, based
is 100% right. Everyone who makes fun of stormshills is a Jew and probably a plebbit poster.

At last count, the EU has 520 million Jews and the US has 314 million Jews. This proves the holocaust was a lie to get gibs. Muh 20 million Americans are paying taxes to support over six billion Jews.

Remembered not only in the ancient writings of Sumer, but also receives mention in the Old Testament. More than a thousand years after Enheduana’s time, the people of Israel (to the great displeasure of the Jewish priesthood) are said to have been baking cakes to the Canaanite version of this Queen of Heaven.

Hail, thou two-headed serpent, who comest forth from the torture-chamber

216 / 3 = 72

72 'Names' of G-d

6 x 6 x 6 = 216

america is land of the sodomites. freemasonic sodomites
youtube.com/watch?v=sa6VcLql7fM

Unrelated but

Shadow of the Colossus is allegory for the Jews conquering Europe.

The main character Wander is the Wandering Jew. The woman he seeks to revive is called Mono (Monotheism of Judaism).
A spirit called Dormin residing inside a massive central tower promises to revive Mono if Wander defeats the Colossi. Dormin backwards is Nimrod, the biblical character behind the tower of Babel. Note: EU parliament building resembles the classic painting of tower of Babel.
Each Colossus represents a European nation. Wander must locate and attack the Colossus' weak points like a subversive Jew. As the Jewish diaspora is small, the metaphor of a single man taking down a towering colossus is fitting.
The game was published in 2005 & contains 16 Colossi. When the game was in development, the EU contained 16 nations states.
Europe consists of 50 sovereign states and territories, and originally the game was supposed to contain 48 Colossi, so pretty close to that. That number was reduced to 24 (in 2004 the EU had 25 nations) but these were scrapped. Was the addition of 8 states to the EU in 2004 too much work for the staff to add so late in production?
Like nations the Colossi are varied, some are big and slow and dull, others are small and fast. Some destroy themselves and their surroundings trying to fight off the Jew.
As Wander conquers them, he gains their power, eventually taking on the form of Dormin itself. The biggest and baddest Colossus of them all is also incomplete and thus shackled at the waist. This represents the Third Reich, incomplete when destroyed, but would have been terrifyingly powerful had the Nazis succeeded in WW2.
Agro the horse is meant to represent the shabbos goyim. Agro = Anglo. If you've played the game, you know Agro is seriously injured helping Wander, like the British Empire after WW2.
Some theories have already touched on the Dormin / Nimrod thing but none have caught onto the Jewish takeover of European nations subtext.

‘Wan’ in China, ‘Manji’ in Japan, ‘Fylfot’ in England, ‘Hakenkreuz’ in Germany and ‘Tetraskelion’ or ‘Tetragammadion’ in Greece.

ZOTIKO ZOTIKO (Life of Life)

Tetraktys

Thank you for ruining one of my favourite games.

It's almost like the Germans weren't the first to use a rising eagle as their symbol. What, are you telling me that the Chinese had a 'phoenix' for thousands of years?! What, even America uses an eagle in its symbolism?! It must be... it must be... the Jews.

he name of Harmony to the Tetraktys,
“because it is a diatessaron in sesquitertia,”

Harmonia, daughter of Mars [Ares]

The OPPOSITE of Eris

>first religion in the world, zoroastrianism
first monotheistic religion, otherwise you are totally delusional

all religions began in india and sumer

hahaha what a load of rubbish