/IBS/

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports.

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Last night /ibs/ stream: The anime question
youtu.be/G_EShwt4B54

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>My wife's dinosaur
youtu.be/4DSHr8zoLQM

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain. real life bloodsports
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5r7qt
imgur.com/a/nOtW4
youtu.be/tEzSbIwJ9Ys
pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer/1dRJZeoZOPvGB
msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w
youtube.com/watch?v=VlrNiLW1C4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schedule for this week UPDATED 02/23

Today: /leftypol/ vs Sup Forums soon for the /ibs/ stream (maybe?)

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (Before march 5th)
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

I forgot pic

Alt-Right exposed as Zionist double-agents

you have yet show any good evidence that he was fucking with this sandnigger
for someone who names the jew, you're acting pretty kikey right now

streamable.com/5r7qt
Who's ready for some coach kinopill?

You're arguing with schizphrenic morpheus. Just filter and move on.

This is probably what happens when ecelebs hang around in discords, some maniac out there takes something personal and then has this strange vendetta.

Stop posting this enemy of the alt right

got it, thanks

kek

sauce on this? what's nick social media?

does anyone have a summary of the latest arguments?

>Stop posting this enemy of the alt right
Oh shit, I've been found out, back to my liberalist cave (reddit)

imgur.com/a/nOtW4

>well as you know the sky is blue
>what...what are you talking about dawg? do you have sources to proof your claim? the hell does "the sky is blue" even mean dawg?
>i..i mean just look above... and you can see-
>WHAT? WHAT? *autistic shaking* what does "look above" even mean dawg? why the fuck should i care about your personal experiences? you dont even have any peer reviewed sources to proof that "the sky is blue" whatever that even means.

JF vs Halsey

I hate JF so fucking much I want him to get destroyed

What do you mean?

"Ya see mayte, in Communism Bloodsports, the alt-right are constantly bullying and oppressing the Liberalist party."

>rooting for a jew in any situation

whoa there, who's whoing who now?

>supporting that boomer kike

>here's some data showing the blue sky
>DAWG LOOK AT YOURSELF DAWG ARE YOU EVEN A METEOROLOGIST? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE QUALIFIED TO MAKE THIS SORT OF CONCLUSION?
>*drops call*

Halsey is the best debater on the show

>bu bu he's a jew

who gives a fuck? JF is a fucking moron

jf spencer vee arch
sargon mark collett

JF is going to stream
youtu.be/tEzSbIwJ9Ys
youtu.be/tEzSbIwJ9Ys
youtu.be/tEzSbIwJ9Ys
youtu.be/tEzSbIwJ9Ys

>"Sargon lets go bowling"

he is arguing in extremly bad faith, even worse than sargon and constantly tries to strawman.
and that voice...god

>Destiny accusing Allsup of believing in "racist pseudoscience" when Allsup brought up the correlation between race and IQ

Is Destiny going to put his money where his mouth is and debate Ryan Faulk on this already, or did Destiny learn enough about the topic to state irrelevant truths like "race and IQ are not 100% intrinsically tied" or "heritable doesn't mean fixed" without actually engaging with Ryan Faulk's arguments, that IQ is highly heritable and that variation in IQ between races is mostly explained by genes?

Another victory for the alt-right.

Who can stop him?

>dried up roastie
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Yeah but Dick Spencer is already live, and way more interesting desu

pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer/1dRJZeoZOPvGB

That fat kike has a HUGE weakness that Enoch did not exploit and he used his ability to wear him down with pilpul to the point that it exhausted Enoch lmao. Pilpul can be dealt with very easily and if you're dealing with someone like Halsey, who is basically like a "tank" in an rpg game, the best method is to exactly like Fuentes did, come in swinging and every time he tries to deflect, FORCE him to answer you directly. He ad homs or insults you, you hurl the best you got back.

That's bloodsports.

>s Destiny going to put his money where his mouth is and debate Ryan Faulk on this already, or did Destiny learn enough about the topic to state irrelevant truths like "race and IQ are not 100% intrinsically tied" or "heritable doesn't mean fixed" without actually engaging with Ryan Faulk's arguments, that IQ is highly heritable and that variation in IQ between races is mostly explained by genes?
why do people still talk about destiny? he is a twitch streamer for fuck sake just ignore him

Not to derail anything, but get in here and vote faggots. Let's piss Maddows off.

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons

Name one argument Halsey has made.

>3/10 roastie
"no". This is just another thot that JF wants to bang.

Do one for Halsey with the Talmud please

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
>youtu.be/joaDyWww23w
Spencer killed it, I used to not really like him, but he's really grown on me.

top kek

she really wants roosh persian dick though

shut up (((jefff))) you pure neet phenotype

>can't be bothered to fix hair
>wearing a sweatshirt
>bed not made
>cheap headphones and camera

The left thinks Destiny is their strongest debater, so it'll be satisfying to watch him get spanked by Ryan.

>Annika
Oh fuck I didn't notice until now

Bump for more Blood

I would be completely shocked if she goes the first 5 minutes without mentioning him

>be white
>see jew
>Jew says he wants jewish state
>’hey I want that for my people too’
>neckbeard runs out from basement
>grabs you
>catches break
>’what are you, a Jew?’

It was his first debate(the one with Fuentes). He was thrown off guard because he didn't expect this level of ad hominems. He then used that debate as a learning point and applied the same tactics to debating Enoch. The way to beat the alt keks is to literally study their stupidity and use the same tactics. There's no way to lose because all of them are dumb(except for maybe Spencer). JF is an incredibly dishonest dickhead and studying his arguments and destroying him would be a childs game.

A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of a lamb

Be sure to post follow up. I'm not reading non-/IBS/ Sup Forums today

Basically Vee and Arch don't want any sort of violence and think democracy is the highest form of government also they oppose the creation of an ethnostate on the grounds that it would be a,major shift in the world order. Where as Spencer doesn't oppose monarchy or any form of government that saves white people. JF agreed with him and just wants whatever gives him the most liberty. A major point of confusion seems to be that an ethnostate has to be 100% of an ethnicity as opposed to simply looking out for and caring primarily about one ethnicity.

>civcuck
>lolbertarian autist
>refuses to make his bed
>owns weebshit dolls
>says that any sort of cultural moral standards of decency are "just puritanism, brah"
>possibly jewish, must investigate futher

All jokes aside, Jeffstiny is the villain of /ibs/

>Basically Vee and Arch don't want any sort of violence and think democracy is the highest form of government also they oppose the creation of an ethnostate on the grounds that it would be a,major shift in the world order.
but they are ok with using violence in order to keep democracy?

did you know she was on molymeme? she talked about finding a man who put her in her place.

doesnt look like it though kek

>generic braindead normie quote

You should thank me you stupid faggot, you look like garbage and an opinion not worth hearing. Improve your appearance and take pride with how you present yourself to the world.

Vee was unironically shilling for neocon wars for ZOG in order to hold up the petrodollar.
all while simultaneously complaining about the shitskin refugees that flood in due to the ZOG wars in Libya and Syria.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

he is definitely jewish im sure.

La creatura...

I did notice JF got caught pulling claims out of his ass last night thinking no one would question him, but Vee's autism caught it. It was about whether political genes were heritable. It turned out to be true when they looked it up, but neither Richard or JF actually knew when they brought it up and while trying to defend it lol. Rare moment though. Maybe I should rewatch some older ones and pay more attention to JF now. Do you have any specific examples?

Imagine being getting crushed 3 times in a row by a literal neet when he's fighting off 4 other people at the same time

He did not make the claim it was genetic, but that it was heritable.
stop being a brainlet and learn the difference.
why the heck do I have to defend this french guy, what is wrong with you people.

He's a lying piece of shit, actually, and constantly misrepresents his opponent's views and commits a range of logical fallacies constantly. He's not only a shitty human, he's a bad debater.

They were both 100% right though.

>Anigger O'potato

No thank you

Oh shit is that this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=VlrNiLW1C4c
Moly called her out so perfectly in it

Stefan already had an entire show about the heritability of political views though.

take off the proxy, jeffstiny.

Not sure why I got a reaction from you, memeflag-tan

Even though he's a lolberg he totally crushed Joachim and that Weev impersonator.

they obviously both knew you dumb faggot

>civic nationalist
>lolberg

He defeated himself right there

He's a chosenite

Fucking this, it's over for the alt-right. Jeffstiny CAN NOT be defeated

Current debate: user VS TRS

Zionism as a pro-white strategy is BTFO here: leaving you two choices:

>abandon Zionism
>be exposed as hasbara MOSSAD shills

What's your honest response to that?
And... go!

>constantly misrepresents his opponent's views
things like this are justifiable when your opponents are doing the same things to you. he has done it a lot less so than both his opponents have in both debates he's been in

>lying piece of shit

about what?

>commits a range of logical fallacies constantly
did you just start watching blood sports? every single one of them does it

>JF is an incredibly dishonest dickhead and studying his arguments and destroying him would be a childs game.
lmao why don't you try?

Yeah they were, but when he said it I don't think he actually knew until he looked it up. Its not a big deal, like I said it was Vees autistic ass that pointed it out. Just thought it was funny, it tripped both of them for a second until JF looked it up. It pulled off though.

Even if what he believes is retarded, he objectively beat all of them as far as the quality of his arguments

Ironic considering Jo was endorsing jew media like a JJ Abrams show on the same network as Girls and quoting Andrew Breitbart

How fucking thirsty is JF?

I didn't made that, sorry
Because you're my biggest fanboy

>I don't think he actually knew
yes they fucking did

thats the one yeah, she even commented there.

she just needs a really good sandnigger dick m8

>being this retarded

Yes, that's exactly what he said (((Jeff)))
You're almost as bad as the Vee with the strawmen

JF is a race mixing traitor

That guy is so fucking ugly. You could literally shop his face on DER UNTERMENSCH and wouldn't see the difference. It might actually make the propaganda post look worse.

I only watched some of the anime one, and the first one with Shawn and Joachim.
Shawn>Jeffstiny

Yes. They also seem to have a hard time understanding that violence is used by states now to impose laws and the will of the ruling elite.

He endorsed Westworld which is a JJ Abrams show featuring a naked nog with a treetrunk dick and quoted Andrew Breitbart "politics is downstream of culture"

>Because you're my biggest fanboy
When I see a lost child, I help guide him back to the light. Just trying to help you user

It's already been done

jordan peterson also claimed that political views are influanced by temperamental traits which are heritable

Exhibit A.

His love for the English cost Adolf the war.

Would you happen to have it? I really need to save that.

Even this critical observation has a great deal of inherent charitability because the truth is they're downright intellectually dishonest dweebs that fundamentally operates from bad faith and furthermore enters the discussion with a full blown messiah complex; an inflated, in(s)ane sense that it's been bestowed upon them that they should "rule the masses" with propaganda or whatever. So rather than adopting a give and take decorum concerning ideas these autistic faggots act like they're battling for an imaginary throne on the political frontline where the winner gets crowned Queen of England or Vore of Romania. It's utterly retarded and ironically they have the autistic audacity to project their authoritarian savior psychosis on their opponents when it is they themselves who insists on framing things as "we should" and "we shouldn't". They even have their ten commandments sperg manifesto with a bunch of prescriptive statements and dogmas.

If they weren't outright autistic then they would also recognize the cognitive dissonance in calling someone authoritarian and then in the next breath complain about "the movement" being hazy and scattered, but being autists and entering the conversation with their messiah complex shields them from the insight that they're dealing with a think tank of shitposters and not political agents. These blindspots are unironically typical autistic traits. They lack the basic theory of mind that us normies take for granted.

All you can do at this point is cringe, famalam. It's not malice - it's a legit disorder.

follow your leader neetbro

O SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA