APOLOGIZE

Fake and gay

>MUH RUSSIA

Op is a Left Wing faggot.

wrong flag idiot

>communist symbol on the right
fucking lmao. do these faggots have any self awareness

>communist symbol on the right wing guys

I only worry about these fuckwits because in a democratic system, they have the same amount of say as I do.

I want to be paid to post here. Where can I send my CV?

Sup Forums btfo!

Nothing like taking 38 hours to make a shit meme.

This is how the left sees shit. Are they never not stupid?

Must suck having to shit in an outhouse.

I'm naming my little xerl "Parkland Shooting", after the brave patriot in this commie comic.

The left can't meme
all fields

So, what you're saying is: Russian trolls faked the Parkland shooting?

Imagine being this buttblasted over a country that doesn't give a single solid shit about you

back to /r/politicalhumor so you can circlejerk with all your buttbuddies

>Tears
Needs edited to show them smiling and the doggo truck in the background

>Two actors with actual faces go on camera and make fake confessions
>13 anonymous Russians represent all those who are outspoken and patriotic Americans

We're all Russian here I suppose, cyka

This is why democracy is a complete failure. People who takes zero interest in the inhabitants of the state has the equal vote to one willing to caretake for the community.

The next Democratic President is gonna start WW3 with Russia, aren't they

>muh drawing them in a cartoon fashion makes them wrong

How liberals see the talking heads of the school shooting (op pic related)

How the talking heads of the school shooting really appear (pic related)

Is the sarcasm aimed to portray the Parkland victims as patriots? Pathetic. I thought America only liked people who didn't get caught?

JEWS & MUTTS ARE NOT AMERICAN

Pretty much, fuck these idiots.
I even used to care about their retorts, some of which are genuine. Now I really do think that mobs of shrieking idiots ruled by their whims should just fuck off because they'll vote themselves into chains given the chance.

>gun control
OP is a faggot.

I love how leftists make out Russia to be this james bond villain

One can only hope.

Why does the robot have a dildo transmitter in his porthole? Is the artist preoccupied with sex and degeneracy or am I missing something here?

I wish Russia was as powerful as fake news say
Maybe we could even afford NEETbux
>tfw will have to get a job soon or there will be trouble

True. I sincerely hope I live to experience a facist state.

If you replaced "russian" by "mexican", would that still be politically correct?

What kind of trouble?

I love how the artist depicts them as crying when they're usually smiling ear to ear.

A good meme when?

Pretty much this, Democracy encourages social division, break those people into neat little voting groups and get them mad enough to hate each other so they turn out.

r8 & h8

This. Someone hack CNN website and put this image on it.

Do they not realize that every time they mention Russia they look more and more like retards foaming at the mouth?
Russia is literally behind every single thing, so why did you let them? If Russia is using scare tactics, bribes and what have you, why can't you produce proof of it, and if you are so sure why are you not acting on it?
You're rushing to grab guns whenever someone stages a school shooting, but every single fucking day you scream "RUSSIA" at the top of your lungs for now almost a year and half, and you haven't moved an inch from fourteen months ago.

I want a state where participantship and homogenity equals civil rights. Not a state where weakness is encouraged in the guise of bravery.

I thought it was the lefties who were always screaming about muh russians

Well fuck, I guess I'm a Russian now.
Would anybody with a RusFed flag mind crowning me an honorary Russian? I can bring the vodka and expensive hookers.

Well, this summer I'll hit 23 which means I will no longer will be receiving mere $200 from the government every month for studying in the uni. It's not a lot, but it's an equivalent of the part-time job wage around here, so it was alright.
Me mum will get mad at me, and besides, I haven't had a job in like 2 and a half years.

Oh shit. What are you studying? Will it supply a good income after ended education?

mr soros doesn't have a fixed address. complications and legalities, you know old chum?
just post on kike'slist and i'm sure we'll get back to you.
hmm. yes.

Fpbp

The Hogg is a greedy faggot

>burns constitution
>right-wingers are the REAL anti-americans

It's like the person who made this gay comic lives in some kind of parallel dimension.

Customs and foreign trade. Not exactly too useful since there's emphasis on the customs and in my city there's just one customs office in the airport.
Plus lately they underwent budget cuts, and it's a government job, so, pay isn't really good.
Kinda feeling down because of all these successful STEM bois who make $4k a month without leaving their house.
The only job I ever had was translating and rewriting material for a small magazine. Maybe I'll go back to that since apparently I was alright at it.

Keks like hell

obvious boomer

Just because they were there doesn't mean they are right.

>everyone who's a right winger is somehow in the pocket of the Russians

Wow...they really can't accept that Hillary lost the election to Trump can they?

No he isnt. The "Russian troll" bullshit is being used to censor the left more than anyone. The liberal (corporate)media is using it to cleanse the interwebs of Independent watch dog news.
>Shitting in your house
>"If it goes down the toilet it just disappears"
Disgusting. Face reality you alien faggot, smell the shit.

>straw man
>pathetic fear mongering

Haven't keked that hard in a long time. Pol isn't dead yet.

No, because mexian = brown in the minds of leftists, and portraying a brown or black person in a negative light shall not stand.

>that commie symbol on the russian robot

"All dissenting opinions are Russian bots. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care."

russian bots and trolls are left wing conspiracy and minus the right to abort a baby when has the left cared about children?

At least they are correct about me being a robot. Do robots have to pay taxes? No?

Both are wrong since Russians bots are just a meme besides a few irrelevant trolls.

They will call it a conspiracy theory when you notice Jews standing publicly in the halls of power, or funding 50% of the DNC.

Then, they will call you a Russian.

Good effort.

>Russian trolls and bots
Top kek, are they still going for this angle. Schizophrenia much?

anyone else remember when the dems narrative was
>trump will start war with russia!
then when that didnt pan out they changed it to
>trump is in bed with russia!
and meanwhile clintons were selling nuclear materials to russians and arms to sand niggers. that memory hole is no joke

No

brettygud/10

God fucking dammit, I knew it was coming but still clicked on every one.

these survivors dont seem too upset their schoolmates got shot to death

Cmon

WTF those are the same kids who did that interview

this is a pretty standard lib meme, mostly cartoon with little substance

they're gonna be famous, though!

David Hogg is a fucker who is only using this tragedy for attention and the libs are using this for political gain. They are desperate to get a victory in the midterms.

You there, Ivan, announce me a slav. I questioned liberal narratives on twitter. I own a tracksuit, I play csgo, and I don’t mind Vodka.

Trying to find that video with the old guy crying so badly it sounded like he damn near laughed. It was posted a fee days back.

Comedy gold

Eat shit gun grabber

>hammer and sickle on the 'bot' and not on the marxist faggots

Wew lad

I've been called a nazi, cuck, shill, russian bot, russian troll, accused of running all of the prostitution in my town, and accused of snitching. Fuck everyone.

Have you guys ever confirmed that op was using sarcasm when he said apologize and that he just wanted to show you some cringy left wing meme so we could criticize it with him?

Pol is full of tards who lack context

Sounds like a good education though

>everybody who disagrees with leftist talking points is a troll or a Russian bot

>nazi
left-wing insult
>cuck
right-wing insult
>shill
chan insult
>russian bot
>russian troll
MSM/Democrat insult
>accused of snitching
Gang insult?
>accused of running all of the prostitution in my town
Godless Anarcho-capitalist hellhole insult??

Left can’t meme.