Are you white?

So Sup Forums, are you white?
Daily reminder that Italians literally aren't white.
Amerimutts reveal yourselves

Am I huhwhite enough?

Also
>Irish
>Aryans

I'm scottish and english.
I feel safe saying im white.

>Balkan
Turk roach ur not white

i would fall within the aryan circle so yeah

It's the German minority. Do you seriously think Italians are that smart? Arab rape babies

>Daily reminder that Italians literally aren't white.

mutts bow down to me

It's not a bad system, though I don't like the levels of 'aryanness'
All euros are my brothers, no whiter than you shit

How do you not have any Asian but I do?

If it was the german minority, why doesn't Germany have a higher average IQ?
cry more

This is impressive, sir. Congratulations. You a a true slav

That graph doesn't make any sense. Polish, Belorussian, Ukrainian, Cossack, etc. etc. wtf?

it's kind of funny that now that everybody is rallying behind Italy these posts started popping up like mushrooms

But it is obvious to the naked eye that some people *are* whiter than others. While I agree that I would rather see a Latin world supremacy than a Chinese world supremacy, I would most prefer to see a Germanic supremacy, because those are my people, and they are the purest Europeans.

probably the jewish owner of that dna testing site fucking with you

"Caucasian race"

why no indians or somalians? dumb fuck OP

could be. i'm assuming your family arrived recently because you're not mutted at all

This is ancestry DNA correct?

I'm an englishman, and of course I love my people and put them first and foremost, but calling other euros inferior isn't right or helpful.
As for the world supremacy thing, it's not necessary. Just close the borders completely and expel on non-natives and we can all be friends

Pretty damn white. Blond hair and green eyes, ancestry traced back 300 years in places and ends up in Scotland, Ireland, and Germany.
It makes sense that Meds aren't real white when you look at how shitty their countries currently are.
>b-b-but muh antiquity
The Med has a much better growing climate than the north, but obviously makes inferior men. You all got regularly BTFO'd by groups of real whites, who became your ruling class.

>Somalian
>Caucasian

Are you retarded? Just because they don't look like the NEGRO stereotype it doesn't mean they aren't niggers. You're probably some half Abbo mutt

>Cossack's

>Brit
>Italian
>German
>Portuguese

>^Amerimutt

Someone guide me

Am I white?

>i'm pretty damn white!"!!!
no, you're in america
>romanz got btfo'd by real whitezz!!!
their empire was eventually destroyed because snow niggers were breeding like roaches, plus the empire was too big

Nice nose.

It looks like Ancestry DNA updated their interface within the last day. Anyone getting any different ethnicity results than before?

Anglo!

Honorary. Hapa futurism for America. Find a good traditional white women and get on with it

I'm 20% anglo, 10%italian or greek, 37%slav(ruthenian to be exact), 33% german and french, and the rest is irish and iberian, with 1% jew. AncestryDNA btw. the tripcode is bc im not at my house, where my results are. ill use it when i get back

What's the point of this graph? It's basically just a draw up of who is closest geographically to eachother. Why not just use a classical globe?

>Are you white?
Why does it matter?

perfect dna combo desu. I would identify as slav since its the biggest percentage, as well as im much closer to my mother's mother's slav side than anyone else

half asian half Scandinavian. where am i at the scale?

Begone!

Down the very bottom

I’m half Mexican half Punjabi

I'm 99% Han Chinese, 1% other. I'm good right?

I don't feel white
Fucking medegones

Well apparently I'm not white, my father's side is all Italian, little bit of Irish/Scottish.

Finngolian

not white

I'm probably the most hated type of white in America
>middle class
> Good parents
>Conservative
>Ancestry can be traced back to multiple slave owners (part of what 5% of all Americans)
>proud southern heritage (at Least on one side of the family)
>Ancestors found in civil war against Yankees (had one pussy tho he played the Fife in the CSA didn't even fight)

i just turn myself into a robot in the future if i can.

Holy shit no one actually cares about your pseudo science white genetics chart you stupid 56% mongrel faggot

born in the land of the sausage in 93, came with mama i tato in 96 USA USA USA
yes
see any ashkenazi blood in me? also, my region had lots of jew towns and cities (bilgoraj, jozefow) but the polish farmers married their own ethnic polish countryfolk and shied away from long nose liar.

No, thank God.

Venetian masterrace

Is my father and I white Sup Forums?

Only Germanic people are white (including Anglo-Saxons)

Pathetic map, without any sense. Neither historical neither genetic.

am i white enough pol?

Anyone who unironically thinks that their white genetics are the most precious thing about them are so fucking retarded it’s not even funny. Prqctically everyone in existence is already a mutt you stupid mongrel faggot. No one is “pure white”, and you deserve to be euthanized if you honestly think that’s the most important thing that the Jews or whatever are trying to destroy.

If anyone is trying to destroy us as a people? They target your cultural values and beliefs. Degrade your morals and honor. But judging by the looks of it, seems like a lot of you stupid faggots don’t have any of that to begin with so you hopelessly cling on to your skin color and genetic origins which have already been diluted. Great job assclowns

thanks. a comment that is logical and without arrogance

I meet all of those except my ancestors weren't here for the civil war. I did have two great-great uncles die in WW1 for Germany in the eastern front.

thread WON

>Practically everyone in existence is already a mutt you stupid mongrel faggot. No one is “pure white”

This.

how many white friends do you have

>amerimutts reveal yourselves, uses a meme flag

Hypocritical much? And who gives a fuck what pol believes...let your moral compass be your guide in a world that has few pure race people. Got off the net and go search actual archives, do your own research, you may find that you are a mutt yourself.

>Uses meme flag
>Amerimutts reveal yourselves

Greeks are bastard whites? What? Lol.
Btw Chechens are white

>12% European
>t. great-great-great-grandrapebaby

Are you retarded?

Nobody is white except for 4 people in Northern Norway, and even then we're not sure.

The map is an absurd of course.

LA CREATURA

>ruthenian
Which one? You mean East Slav generally
(russians/ruthenians were common name for all east slavs in the past) or rusyn (Carpathian east slavs)?

Master race checking in.

>Daily reminder that Italians literally aren't white
what does that even mean or imply lol
only fucking americans could make up a "race" and label it with a color

do you even math?
12.5% is great-grandparent only

you're retarded. you don't get an equal amount of DNA from all your great grandparents

why are the belgian posters always so stupid?

It means Italians mixed with Arabs and North Africans until they weren't white anymore.

that's a nice cuckold fantasy you got there Jamal McRamirez, or is it just projection?

Where does this qt3.14 girl (male) place on the hierarchy?

lmao are you so low IQ you have to resort to ad hominem? Kill yourself, sand nigger

sage

>lmao are you so low IQ you have to resort to ad hominem? Kill yourself, sand nigger

7 black great grand parents with some very minor admixture
1 white grandparent with some minor admixture
there you have it
you better understand d cause I won't draw a graph to make you understand better

pffft hahahaha

Balto-Celtic master race reporting in.

who is that?

*1 white great grandparent*

Dude, have you EVER tried to write "Genetic history of Italy" on google and see what comes up?

You might reconsider some of your ideas

As all Euros should be. No more wars.

Read a history book, el atrocidad.

oh fuck. that's a dude? aw helll nooooo

fucking white faggots. why do white guys love becoming women?

Explain this, then.
And it doesn't even count the Roman period.

That's a funny chart: lots of Czech people don't care about significant others cheating, and as a consequence they don't have the cuckold fantasy.

you're retarded. learn english

Daily reminder anyone who pushes the italians aren't white meme is a kike. Show me your flag, nigger.

RARE THERAVADA POO

Yeah, probably made by an ignorant amerishart trying to understand the world and failing as usual.

>ignores chart looks at hand

No

diaspora shitskin