Why do whites have the stereotype of inbreeding when they objectively do it the least?

why do whites have the stereotype of inbreeding when they objectively do it the least?

Shills literally have to come up with memes to force about whites because there's a dearth of organic negatives to highlight

It's not even shills. I mean in real life whenever incest comes up people bring up white people, white trash, rednecks, southerners, etc.

of the incest you do have the southern meme is true tho

Proof? It's illegal here.

>redneckers caring about a scribbling in a book

The incest thing is supposed to be an Appalachian joke about people stuck in the hollow ("holler") who are isolated with a lack of options for sex outside family. Somehow this got expanded to all Southerners.

Accuse your enemy of the crimes you commit

British royalty, or something

>out of date map

Wasn't there a study made that concluded muslims, in the long term, will be completely retarded due to inbreeding?

I think they would have similar IQs to Europe if they didn't inbreed a the rate they currently do.

Classic media-kike projection.

>being this deep in denial
why do you care? I assume you're a southerner with a hot cousin

Both are wrong. I'm from Iowa and don't have any female cousins. I care because it's a stereotype that is literally a polar opposite to reality, most are based in truth.

Whites are so freaky because they evolved in winter caves, therefore:
Ice outside so only people to fuck are family and children
If someone dies during winter, the body stays there- that is why the necro shit and love of gore
When it is cold outside you shit in your cave, that is why they like scat/gross stuff

it explains german fetishes for sure.

>most stereotypes are truth
>except ones about me

OK, Billy-Bob

look like africa to me

>hollywood meme perpetuated by jews about rednecks being incest hillbillies

>woah western europe is completely inbred because it isn't illegal durrr

Also what the fuck is wrong with the Irish?
Is this something from all the religious molestation?

It's anti white propaganda to make you feel inferior and to make your more open to race mixing propaganda

Jews smearing Whites in movies and tv. Just like the stereotype of blondes being stupid. Jews push this shit in media to demoralise us and incite hatred in non whites.

How did they even arrive at that map?

>Excuse me sir, do you have sex with your sister?
>Why yes of course!
>Thank you.

And yet the demographic that commits the most incest in America is inner city blacks. Not knowing who the baby-daddy is and who the resulting progeny are create an interesting... 'dynamic'.

proof?

thats from the depleted uranium the US used in Iraq

Because they're held to the highest standard. Just like with racism, where white people are the least racist in the world yet get called racist the most.

((()))

Arabs/Persians did use to be quite smart (on the same level as Europeans centuries ago).

albanimals