Why do you even need a stick?

Why do you even need a stick?

The US government is not capable of removing guns from the US population
This has been demonstrated in many countries. Even if the US could be improved by removing guns, we aren't capable of making it happen.

>>take away all sticks
>>(((criminals))) go break off more sticks from trees
>>repeat

There's literally nothing wrong with letting children fight with sticks

take away the stick or all sticks. we need sticks because theyre penissy

Kek

Dude will you stop spamming this fucking thread, you made this same fucking thread like 5 times today

CLEARLY YOU TAKE AWAY THE STICK AND ANY FUCKING BLUNT INSTRUMENT INSTEAD OF TEACHING YOUR STUPID SHITFUCK RETARD KID TO NOT FUCKING HIT PEOPLE
LITERAL
FUCKING
PRIMATES

take away the bloody stick, you dumbasses

>Look guys, this literal nobody made a textbook false equivalence on Twitter!
Enough already.

Good luck taking away all the sticks you thick mother fucker

Does the child have a constitutionally guaranteed right to a stick?

>little girl with a stick
>nig nog afraid of her
>remove sticks from everyone
>nog with the biggest fists takes what he wants

>raising a child that would hit other children with sticks
Already fucked up a long time ago

Cut down every single tree nationwide and burn them. Then there would be no sticks. This is the digital age. Nobody needs a fucking tree full of sticks.

Why is your child even hitting another child with a stick in the first place? Perhaps you completely fucked up your parenting to where your kid thinks it's alright to just try and hurt other people?
This seems more indicative of your parenting than anything. God this analogy is full on retarded when you dissect it even a little.

they tried to get everyone to register their ""military style assault weapons"" in connecticut after sandy hoax. i think something like 2% of all proposed owners actually went through with it. it was a laughable %
invest in water tight bag company stocks now

This. The correct answer is give everyone sticks or never introduce trees to the schoolyard in the first place.

I'm pretty sure it's already against the law to shoot others aka hit people with sticks and the punishment is throwing them in jail or killing them aka taking away their stick.

How do you take away sticks without any sticks yourself?

Who’s this strawman childe he’s referring to and what’s it supposed to represent exactly?

stupid shitfuck = mental disease. you can teach ppl how not to be mentally unstable, right? /s

>Liberals are children who viiew the government as their parents

I pass comprehensive stick control which allows the government to come in and confiscate your sticks under threat of hitting you with a stick.

I'm glsd the left is finally understanding that most citizens aren't responsible enough to be given their civil liberties like gun ownership, free speech, and voting.

grugerment said grug cant have stick fuck grugerment grug break stick from tree

Chop down assault trees!

Lol typical liberal post
He forgot the agenda he’s trailing is
D: burn all the trees an bushes so no one can have a stick

I give everyone sticks. Beating each other up is what boys do. Once they beat the crap out of each other they shake hands and play some footy like nothing happened.
If it would be girls they wouldn't hit each other. One would be buthurt, still pretend to be BFF's and poison the other 3 years later over a "who's the cutest" dispute...

Nothing to worry there.

It's such a bad argument.
Put up some fucking 'stick' detectors around schools then, the 'sticks' are for defense against an oppressive government

can't shake hands if youre dead

Just take the mass shooters gun lmao

you take away the stick

and then some nigger with numchucks comes over and beats all your kids to death over a chicken nugget

hmmm if only they had sticks

BECAUSE ITS MY STICK, MOM

>Don't give him the stick!!!

If I lived in a country where there are sticks everywhere it would probably be better to teach every kid how to defend themselves with sticks to be fair.

Not a great analogy

wake up. we're in a new age. if we need to overthrow this government, we'll need way more than guns.

your analogy fails too. which would be simpler? limit the amount of sticks? Or teach EVERYONE how to defend themselves with sticks? That's pretty stupid of you.

Beat the child with a stick?

D) Take all of the sticks away from all children, including the ones who play with sticks without hitting other children

No one wants A or B. No one disagrees with C, provided we're talking about the offending kid. Libs want D, which is bullshit. This smarmy, false equivalency bullshit drives me up a goddamn wall.

USA has moved way above stones and sticks.

>Come get your sticks everybody

What the fuck is wrong with these mongrels and their stupid ass references / comparisons

Listen. Gun control is a straw man argument anyway. There's no way to win.

smack my kid

you paddle him with a stick

need efficient background checks for that

>take stick away from kid
>beat kid with said stick

Only right answer.

>tfw Chad from the next school sells sticks to kids for LCMs

>american citizens are actually children who need a government to take care of them
liberalism, not even once

Yes, humans are primates. Are you retarded?

Teaching everyone how to defend themselves would actually be easier, if we stick to the analogy stick = gun, then a lot of people would not give away their gun and would keep selling it illegally.

In a country with tons of sticks...

You really wouldn't. Seriously.
100m people vs the government? They probably wouldn't even fight you out of fear of Russian intervention, it'd be a bloodless coup.

You could right this minute, if you had the desire, take all the men in your state, put a gun in their hand and massacre every journo and politician in the country.

The government isn't your fucking father you fucking nigger.

why do liberals only argue in strawmans?

guns are not sticks

guns are not sticks

guns are not sticks

guns are not sticks

Serious question, why the fuck do americunts need guns?

I have never owned a gun, i know no one who has ever owned a gun and guns is literally a non-issue here. The gun debate is as dead as abortion debate in scandinavia.

True, but it does show an insight into how these people see the government.

>(you)

>No option to discipline my child

Truly a liberal post.

i wonder how many of those ppl in the state would have access to tanks, grenades, nukes, bombs, etc. cuz that's all it would take. one fell swoop

BAN TREES

can't discipline mental illness dumbass

Adults aren't children you ginormous faggot.

No he's your big brother and you should listen to him

more like:
do you:
A. Punish the child
B. Give the playground bullies sticks to beat the smaller kids if they ever step out of line.
C. Take sticks away from everyone and make the possession of them illegal, unless you're part of a gang funded by stolen(taxed!) lunch money.

i'd go with A myself

>Liberals admit they're literal children who need big government to do everything for them
wew

The stick also prevents child rape. Taking away the stick enabled the rapists.

The current plan is to take away sticks from all of the children, but let the adults keep their huge fucking clubs. Then they'll keep the kids quiet and obedient with them.

>If your child hits another child with a stick...

Is the other child black or jewish?

If so, give him a bigger stick.

they say it's for the inevitable government oppression that'll require revolution by the ppl. I used to think this was overkill. But then Trump got elected....

Clearly only the answer is TOTAL DEFORESTATION!

D. You take the child away from the parents who arent doing their job.

>why the fuck do americunts need guns?
Because we can, because we will, because our nation was founded on the idea that every individual deserves the right to tell swedes to go fuck themselves

Child goes outside and picks up another stick. They grow on trees you know.

it's not an argument dumbass, it's a post on Sup Forums. a Motif. It's purpose is not to debate, but evoke a response.

and objectively you are not better off. so why the fuck is there even a gun debate? its a dead question in literally every nation except usa

then don't give the defected child access to tree branches.

d. Punish the child
e. Don't raise shitty children in the future

BAN ASSAULT STICKS NOW

ADULTS AREN'T CHILDREN YOU FUCKING STUPID LIBERAL

you can't argue facts with half the folks in America. As an american, i sadly foresee our downfall because of these dumbfucks

What kind of rhetoric is this? Does he think the US citizen population are a bunch of children and the US government are our responsible and benevolent parents? Does he think we dont take guns away from people who commit mass shootings? Should no child be allowed to weild a stick ever just in case one might hit another child, and if so does that include every other object they might possibly use to hit another child? What if the children needed sharp sticks to protect them from physically abusive parents? What a fucking retard.

you are, apparently

>children are analogs for adults
This is why leftists think what they think and do what they do

I’m starting to think these over protective pussies are the reason kids don’t go outside anymore.

>if you child hits another child with a stick do you
>give everybody sticks
>give certain kids sticks to defend everyone else
>take away the stick
>take away every stick in the world

Where did my child get the stick? It's not like I ever said that my child can pick up a stick.

>Nuke your own country
>Use tanks and bombing runs against your own infrastructure
You actually think this don't you, it would be the dumbest thing you could possibly do in the situation.
Maybe tanks would work if you could mobilise them before the militia had massacred all of the politicans, but tanks can't kill millions of people, the russians destroyed thousands of panzer tanks with socks, glue and explosives.
ISIS destroys tanks with cars full of fertilizer.

Even if you could win you'd have masacred so many people that your country is ruined forever, and that's without russian intervention.

It would a monumental clusterfuck and I seriously doubt the military would even want to do it

taking away everyone sticks is not the right answer, you're right. but we can limit the bigger sticks and we should be able to keep all sticks out of some folks hand. But NRA won't even allow for tougher background checks. baka

oh this is a great analogy, just absolutely stellar logic from this boomchad here, its not like telling people they can only have guns under certain conditions results in hot spots for shootings due to the fact the legislation has actually created softer targets. you know what would drastically reduce gun violence? removing niggers

stop acting like children, we'll stop treating you like children.

my response is that his point is elaborately and purposefully brainless.

god have mercy on him if he actually were to use such a point to actually argue, then.

Take the stick and hit my child with it till he learns to use sticks responsibly.

Option D: Make arbitrary rule saying nobody is allowed to have sticks and watch as how people still hit each other with sticks.

In this sceneario wouldn't the police be option B.?

youre all in the kool aid and don't know the flavor. #context

>if he actually were to use such a point to actually argue
have you seen Fox News?

Give your kid a gun, problem solved