Gun Control is Futile with 3D Printed Guns

youtube.com/watch?v=KMkd6nH8Mys&t=3s

Gun Control is like punching the ocean to make the tide go out.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshow.com/episode-57/
youtube.com/watch?v=TWeJsaCiGQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait to see the first anti politician killed with a Liberator.

>tfw your ghost gunner is going to get delivered next week

Try and ban my guns now faggot.

>mfw plastic gun blows up in my face

thedickshow.com/episode-57/

How many shots will that barrel withstand? I doubt you could empty a magazine before it exploded.

Gun control is futile with files and metal billets. Or a shovel and hammer. Guns are ancient technology.
On the digital fabrication front, magnetic coil and rail systems or lasers are going to surpass normal firearms. Someone will eventually make an open source railgun that's just some capacitors and magnets embedded in a 3D stack that forms the barrel.
>pic is an AK made with a shovel as the receiver.

>anti politician
explain

it's not very powerful, but video related

youtube.com/watch?v=TWeJsaCiGQ0

That's a great start. Push the field forward, diversify and drink those liberal tears.

Should've just said "Anti-gun" or "anti-2nd Amendment" but some people just call them "Antis" for short.

I've got a 3d printer, where do I find this shit?

>How many shots will that barrel withstand?
17000 +or-
its a metal barrel

plasitc is very strong these days glocks are mostly plastic

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ

what is the modulus et al of the material 3d printers use? Id imagine that a better wey would be to print out perfect molds and use a high quality epoxy + pieces of sheet metal to reinforce. Im pretty sure thats what they do with polymer pistols.

The lower doesn't experience much stress.

>shilling your youtube channel

its the cycle of life

They also aren't printed

Good luck printing pressure bearing parts like the barrels, bolts, hammers, firing pins etc...
That would be complex and sturdy enough to last more tan a few shots and/or very crude and simple beyond single shot weapons
Printing housing like a lower receiver, handguard doesn't mean anything

>plastic
learn CNC machining, soyboy

not the barrel. Barrel remains steel.

My numbers arent going to be accurate but the force produced by 9mm nato is in the range of 38k (what ever the fuck science unit.. ft-lbs? psi? eh what ever) and 5.56 nato is in the neighborhood of 70k. There are plastics that can resist that much force, but plastics that can resist that much force tend to not fare so well when heat is involved. And the instantaneous temperature of a gunshot is something like 5,000* for small fraction of a second. Plastic that can take that sort of abuse is insanely expensive and ridiculous to source.

Kydex (the shit they used for hte tacticool holsters) has some impressive stats, but you can only get it in premade sheets and the formula to make it is a 'secret' (you can find it online but I dont remember I think it was ketone ketone methacrylic but Im half talking out of my ass on that one cant really remember) and the ingredients to synthesize it are 1) dangerous as shit and 2) retarded to source you gotta buy straight from a chem factory and to do that you need to register a company and prove you have the facilities to legally store it and all the regulations)

Basically thats a no go.

you could easily smelt a decent aluminum alloy that will last a few hundred rounds before failure (many cheap guns have the barrel being the only thing not aluminum). You likely wont be able to get an alloy as strong as the billet used for ar's but you could definitely get something decent enough.

Ill give you a sneak peek at the future since you seem interested. Remember this phrase: $onoluminescent pistol

just buy a bunch of 80% lowers and a ghost gunner machine and you'll be good to go.

FOSSCAD 3D Lowers actually are designed to be 3D printed are are proven to work.

That's beyond 3D printing, might as well learn gunsmithing and get the toolings, or do like that dude in the UK who made a crude smg with stuff from an hardware store.

how do you isolate the rest of the ammo from being set off by whatever trigger soudwave is used?

Just finished printing a lower a few days ago, now I am working on a bump stock.

Can't ban pieces of plastic, Hell yeah!!!

The V2 is much better than the V1.

Ehh, Cody Wilson tried with plastic repeatedly, then went to make the Ghost Gunner Mill. Additive metal printers that are less than $5,000 are going to rock the world and are only two years away at most.

>glocks are mostly plastic

Who told you that garbage? Die Hard 2?