Funny how Sup Forums was libertarian

Until it realized that all its women were choosing us. Pathetic that you have to prevent your women from seeking true
fulfillment.

Oh look it’s reddit...

Must be nice to get paid to spam racebait on Sup Forums

Keep telling yourself that.

Is this picture first file in JDIF and Shareblue directory? I can tell this is bait just by using same picture for million times here.

LOOOOL, Eirè brah with the bantz

>161679942
s _ g e

I'M SO FUCKING MAD ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD.!!!

>history revision: the thread
sage

Who is that chick?

Yes, it was all you. Nothing to do with the barbarian hoards crossing the border en masse. Nope, it's all about your dick.

It's yer da on his trap outfit

This thread was made by an Asian faggot from Canada.

body builder on steroids vs weakling. why not compare the body builder with another body builder?

Sup Forums was solid libertarian for like 6 months
from Moot's great shoah that forced nazis to go to 8pol until Trump came down the escalator

Sup Forums has pretty much always been a racist, fascist board with a vocal minority of libertarians

Blacks are the weakest of the human races, any non-black country could easily annihilate all blacks if it decided to do so. That's why you can't live in africa, you're weak and you need whitey to help you, you're having a rebellious stage but most blacks talk about how they hate whites and how they are weak but they "suck white cock" every day of their lives, this is how dominated you are.

>true fulfillment is getting a black eye and your ribs broken.

DYEL

I can't do that.
Looks hard

Gay. Dick size is literally a Jew-meme created by gay guiz and societies need for reality manly men (you can slow fuck a girl to loving you before thrashing the pussy)

Look we're only human alright. Hopefully we can figure out a way to procreate without women and they can enjoy the BBC without feeling bad.