Any communist here?

Any communist here?
I just want to talk.

You won't find any dirty commies here. This is a nazbol board

I just memeflag for the (You)s

easy money

nope, but i support this guy

Try reddit, make a commie board for Philipinoes

How does he get away with it? Is it simply a matter of the US (or the influencers behind the curtain) not caring about the territory?

reddit hate this guy tho

stay classy

he's playing with china , us and russia

Very dangerous business:
>Enterprising Filipinos start farming communists
>Reward program gets overwhelmed
>Is shut down
>Commies are released into the wild
>Spread rabies, communism

It'll be a great place to pick a fight if he is ready to troll.

It would be a honeypot so he can make some money killing commies, duh.

If this is true can I come and help?

Is he winning tho? Imo, China and Russia is using as a pawn to lure USA.

They could simply breed helicopters as well, and release them whenever commie numbers grow too high.

Then you get no favors from Russia.

Maybe we should do same for niggers? And if nigger kill another nigger he will get 20% bonus.

we'll see in the near future

Duterte was joking, but the man has big balls.

Yeah, now that I think of it, Russia wouldn't throw itself into war (I don't think) if the US decided to suddenly invade or change the government, but there would have to be a slow build up of statements issued by the US and work by agents in the country to effect such a thing, and that would give plenty of time for everyone allied with the Philippines to posture and make his opinion clear, rendering war unlikely.
Duterte only loses, that is, has foreign troops in his country, if relations completely collapse, I would think. He could kind of lose if he has to pick one side over the other and deal with trade or banking restrictions, but that seems acceotable compared with bowing to the UN, etc.

Sadly, we have yet to breed a helicopter that will pick up commies of its own volition.

Is crowdsourced insurrection crushing the future?

Finally a leader that understands communists aren’t people.

How Chinese is that guy?

thanks for the hardy kek OP. it's been a depressing week and a half.

cooommie commie commie!
c'mon! come out to play!
cooommie commie commie!

Can one legally travel to and obtain a firearm & tags for some sporting commie hunting?

as far as i can tell the u.s. shot its wad with the mindinao isis attacks and failed miserably. they're probably gearing up for round 2 but idk if that'll be any more successful.

What are the ramifications for US citizens in the Philippines engaging in sanctioned killings when they return home?

bounty hunting is legal in the country iirc

BLOCKS YOUR PATH!

BASED DUTERTE
All commies should be shot for the good of humanity.

Not very.
>tfw you realize how many copies of the rifle you only made to protect the motherland have been given to niggers and sand-niggers

Forgot pic

The phillipenes have always been a violent shitty hellhole so nobody really gives a fuck. There's a cottage industry of wonky smoothbore 1911s which get used in muggings, gang activity, and violent crime, in fact they're the source of most of the dodgy guns used by plastic gangsters in SE asia.

Secondly the US loves installing tin-pot right wing dictators in the third world. I mean Pinochet is a meme, but Kissinger was pulling his lead.

BLOCKS YOUR ARMY

*defects*
Nice jewess, though.

Good, commies should get a taste of their own medicine. Not so fun when someone's doing it to you, huh commies

huh. and here i thought the pussy hats were new.

Its everyone's job!

BIG if true

Underrated

siiiiiik :D

anybody wanna go hunting in the Phillipines with me?

his balls are so large, they are about to form a supermassive black hole

>offered the country's indigenous people a bounty to kill communist rebels.

Somebody needs to teach this leaf how to read.