youtu.be/tobCM_vmI5A
>UN Amb Haley bitchslaps the UNSC some more 2/21/18
youtu.be/ahehSu3vqEA
>WH Video: Pres Trump awarding Medal of Valor 2/21/18
youtu.be/BN7c_8SLcS8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post yfw Gramp's is Trump

No Awoo

I was promised bait

>new thread at 293

Thank youu

>*telewoos behind you*

What makes it so precious this time is, CNN are being open and blatant hypocrites about calling the legitimacy of a shooting survivor into question. I mean, really. Crisis actors?! Talk about tinfoil, am I right! But no, this kid saying they tried to feed him his lines; he's a damn liar.

>peak autism

BAN ASSAULT FINGERS

How do I learn to sling dick like based John Gizzi?

So am I hearing this right? There were now 5 police outside the school in total when it was being shot up and they did nothing?

How can the leftists tell us to disarm, not arm teachers, and totally trust the cops when the cops themselves piss their pants and refuse to help?

protect her AWOOOOO

Why doesn't she look so lewd while getting her asshole blow dried?

Boom

Always say thank you.

>President Trump is teaching EVERYONE how to win.

DEATH TO ISRAEL
(both the "country" and the Sheriff)

How many times are Mods going to ban this literal schizophrenic gook girl spammer before they just range ban his ass?

Now name the Jew, NRA.

it was this shitty attempt , I didn't sleep much and just got home from work. Thought I'd get pity (you)s at least

I'd still like to see a comparison of the question the kid wrote out with what CNN gave him before I criticise them on this. I do think it's not necessarily a bad thing if producers rewrite the question to make it more concise or something along those lines, as long as they leave the main point of the question intact.

*saves journalism in your path*

Isn't the LASD larger?

Israel on suicide watch.

GAS THIS JEW

SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN ALREADY! (YOU CAN'T)

#factsfirst

Russia collusion is out of steam and they can't call him Hitler anymore. Wonder what the media will try next.

That's fine, but if I were you I'd read that official report pretty damn critically. It seems like Broward county PD is crooked from head to toe.

Could be, which is exactly why I refuse to brand the man a coward before I learn more about what really happened.

Is Trump going to remove ICE from California or is that just 4D Chess? Because we need those illegals removed and the swamp in Sacramento, Silicon Valley and San Francisco drained. NorCal shouldn't have to suffer just because the niggers and kikes and wetbacks in SoCal have all the power.

You'd have to get a lot of political change in Russia and and America to kill the country assuming it doesn't fall on its own sword.

>Tucker talking about Mockingbird
CIANIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

uhm...
hes retarded?

If you haven't already, you should read this:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/

Interesting Trayvon Martin connection. Nice little blast from the past.

Wow, Tucker is really blowing the lid off of the police and FBI failures! Guess who will be held accountable - no one. Guess what will happen - nothing.

Go, Tuck, Go!

Democrato delenda est!

Wheres Thiccleaf?

Yeah man it's southern california with our defense industries who voted Hillary, mean while you northern CA guys with berkley and san fran are the big trump supporters...

AKA get the fuck out of her you LARPing faggot

>Tucker calling out chink spies in North America

pls guys, I swear I'm not a spy

The DACA extension runs out in ten days. After March 5th, nobody will give a shit about Florida anymore, just like how nobody gives a shit about Muslims anymore, until it becomes politically convenient again.

time to play the game

You would think so.

i hope NRA breaks records for fundraising. not a member myself and don't even own a firearm yet but all these media rats going after the NRA like this is fucking infuriating. incredibly off-putting.

CHYNA

i bet he could tell you the best dirty jokes ever

Got anymore?

He's got zero fucks to give

San Francisco is Bay Area you kike. NorCal is Sutter, Butte, Shasta and other similar counties. Fucking nigger.

They'd compare him to Mao, the Great Khan, and probably Yugoslav dictators. I know they compared him to Milošević, and the Croat poster thought it was weird.

WTF is the fat slut from Modern Family doing here?

wtf nuke China now

>five point star
damn, that would have been perfect

I still dunno if I trust the NRA, the GOA made good points about how the NRA has conceded to gun grabbers a lot of times

Change it to corrupt, it's more accurate

>Forcing a Republican gun control bill banning memestocks and increasing background checks takes command of the issue and takes it off of the table in the election.

Okay, after the election, you think we'll get those rights back?
You think with 60 (R) senators and the house, we'll get full autos back?
You think we'll ever fucking have those returned to us?
Wowee rather than fucking explaining the real reason for the 2A as a check of power between the people and the government, lets just fucking chip a little more off of that right of the people that apparently shouldn't be infringed (but it totally can be because dude, the election!)

All I'm saying is, don't think anyone, even Trump, can appear flexible on the already endangered right of the people to keep and bear arms and expect his base to be all smiles about it.

I'd love to see her ass

god damn

>pic
I've had that saved in my computer for ages and never knew where it was from
It kind of looks like hentai

Russia is a gas station? Feels too generous.

>trusting the Croat

What's the difference between April Ryan and a pizza?
A pizza can feed a family of four.

>implying
it'll happen one day
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc

> FRY DAY NIGHT

Never seen a poor woman with perky tits.

The Hitler maymay will never get old for them. The stupid collusion thing however, will.

Slightly blurry. Gizzi took the pictures.

You were my brother, ChinkLeaf... I loved you!

Oy vey! You're supposed to be loyal to the tribe, Ben.

>Ask who are you not allowed to question. The jews for example

That's it, fellas. Say goodbye to the Tucker report

We call him The Pressfather.

>Glenn Beck's career sleeps with the fishes

>gas station masquerading as a country
Russia BTFO

>sanfran is not in northern california
>the state capitol sacramento has no power over the state

Your not just a liar, your a fucking terrible one as well

Same

They all ready did user.

My gf is being naggy and is not letting me play WoW..

Should i slap her real hard a couple of times to shut that bitch up?

So the guy's just a patsy for a corrupt organization. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to hearing what he has to say, unless he (((kills himself))) out of guilt first.

It's that retard who thinks because he makes "good but nothing to brag about" upper middle class money that makes up for living in police state Maryland. You can tell because he has pointless ellipses trailing his sentences. I have no idea why boomers love doing that but it's a very easy way to pull them out of a crowd on the internet.

gas station with REALLY shitty bathrooms

BOBS
O
B
S

does Tucker glow? he's saber rattling, jones'ing to get us out of the shithole sandbox and prepare for a conflict with the chinks

>You could be both
>DAT LAUGH

Go to a range, try it out.

Is this the chick from TLJ?

What I still don't understand is that even in some hypothetical scenario where the left was able to successfully ban guns, which is of course their end game, how do they plan on confiscating the 300+ million guns in America without a civil war?