LGBT Hate

Reminder to trans fags. You don't look like "le ebin anime grill OwO"
You are a autosexual faggot who wears womens clothing like a serial killers wears a womans skin.
50% of you queers die by suicide by 40, have fun

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=hOto5qYWgHg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaton_Township_Weis_Markets_shooting
discord
archive.is/lK8rs
archive.fo/psaP6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587
archive.is/fqGX9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651
hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/
hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/
mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174
m.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468
digest.bps.org.uk/2011/11/02/male-to-female-transsexuals-have-male-brains/
nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751
livescience.com/52941-brain-is-mix-male-and-female.html
academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4056308/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
web.archive.org/web/20150213054306/http:/transequality.org/PDFs/NCTE_Suicide_Prevention.pdf
transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS Full Report - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf
akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical_and_theoretical_significance.pdf
academia.edu/22456366/Transsexual_subtypes_Clinical_and_theoretical_significance
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/97/2/577/2836401
archive.is/jehUx
spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909093703.htm
theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb
archive.is/eVNLO
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187
open.library.emory.edu/publications/emory:rzfr2/pdf/
pastebin.com/M6GZGBB5
torontosun.com/2014/02/15/a-sex-predators-sick-deception/wcm/127b4003-d06d-489d-9679-861651dd3160
torontosun.com/2014/02/26/predator-who-claimed-to-be-transgender-declared-dangerous-offender/wcm/fc2c70f0-b1a1-41e2-85db-bec9d0012ce5
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g
youtube.com/watch?v=mFpbYXR1G2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just don't understand how someone can be so delusional but then I remember these freaks are mentally ill.

it's either autogyinyphilics or homos

mentally ill yes, but i doubt they deserve to be put in the same place as violent psychopaths, since i doubt some guy who has fake tits is going to feel the urge to scalp everyone they look at.

This is what happens when you watch too many japtoons. First you think the animu grills are cute, then you want to become the girl

oh you sweet summer child, you haven't heard of the Danny Phantom Tranny shooter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaton_Township_Weis_Markets_shooting

i said i doubt, not "there IS NOT" but saying that proves all trannies are psychopaths, is like using eric harris as a excuse to say all white kids are school shooters or all cops are secretly the klan trying to shoot some black kids.

discord gg/tmcDkYD

add a .

>he actually thinks people will do this
I see the AIDs has rotted your brain

Good to know trannys are autistic, that totally was out of left field

reminder you only become a tranny if you were already a closeted faggot, real men don't turn to freaks because of chinese animation

Spoon clank

archive.is/lK8rs

Autism Spectrum Disorders in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents:

archive.fo/psaP6

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/

Autism in trans adults:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587

Living between genders, links between autism and gender dysphoria:

archive.is/fqGX9

Increased gender variance in autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651

Psychiatric Axis I Comorbidities among Patients with Gender Dysphoria:

hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/

Personality Disorders in Persons with Gender Identity Disorder:

hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/

The frequency of personality disorders in patients with gender identity disorder:

mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1

Dissociative symptoms in individuals with gender dysphoria: is the elevated prevalence real?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174

Sex beyond the genitalia: The human brain mosaic:

m.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468

digest.bps.org.uk/2011/11/02/male-to-female-transsexuals-have-male-brains/

nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751

livescience.com/52941-brain-is-mix-male-and-female.html

academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female

Borderline personality disorder is more frequent in the mothers of children with GID:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

Transgender Prevalence:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4056308/

Suicide rate:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

web.archive.org/web/20150213054306/http:/transequality.org/PDFs/NCTE_Suicide_Prevention.pdf

transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS Full Report - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf

For whatever reason AGPs are smart as fuck. Smarter than Ashkenazi Jews.

“Non-Homosexual”: 121.7 (n=42)

“Homosexual”: 107.3 (n=39)

Transsexual subtypes: Clinical and theoretical significance

Yolanda L.S. Smith, Stephanie H.M. van Goozen, A.J. Kuiper, Peggy T. Cohen-Kettenis

akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical_and_theoretical_significance.pdf

academia.edu/22456366/Transsexual_subtypes_Clinical_and_theoretical_significance

Trans regret is more common than you would think:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/97/2/577/2836401

he is unironically a crossdresser in his spare time

They are autistic, and so are you

Autism and trans kids:

archive.is/jehUx

spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909093703.htm

theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb

archive.is/eVNLO

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Autism and antidepressant use:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187

Biologically male trans are far more common:

open.library.emory.edu/publications/emory:rzfr2/pdf/

Prevalence of Transgender Depends on the "Case" Definition: A Systematic Review

pastebin.com/M6GZGBB5

torontosun.com/2014/02/15/a-sex-predators-sick-deception/wcm/127b4003-d06d-489d-9679-861651dd3160

torontosun.com/2014/02/26/predator-who-claimed-to-be-transgender-declared-dangerous-offender/wcm/fc2c70f0-b1a1-41e2-85db-bec9d0012ce5

Why do you care what others do to themselves? Mind your own business :3

shit got really faggy really quick
there were ZERO trans people in college when i went
now everyone is trans what happened?

Kill all faggots.

Because they make it everyones business because they are so autistic they have to remind people of their faggotry. It affects everyone, they deserve the oven

he still hasnt a girlfriend.

His girlfriend is his right hand and the man staring back from the mirror. He's so far down the rabbit hole the only creature he wants to fuck is himself.

jawole

>Mind your own business
if they did, we would - but they don't, so we can't

This is what happens when you have no morale boundaries imposed on you by society

The real problem are the people who try to normalize this illness and prevent the development of an actual cure.
Leftists are so fucking low that they're using ill people to damage the West.

>implying leftists aren't inherently damaged creatures themselves

El Goblino...

trannies will be the end of anime. I have already severely cut back my viewing of it due to the traps. I draw the line at cat waifus.

El chupacabra del apocalipsis

El Atrocidad

don't think that actual women are much better

LGBTQ

Let
God
Burn
The
Queers

El Goblino Chihuahuha

I think it could be possible to spin the tranny love and acceptance circle jerk as being anti-woman.. Possibly just buzz-wordy enough in these times. after all its just men one day deciding to be a fag and wearing womens clothes being literally praised and showered with "you go girl".. compared to actual women who experience actual women things.

I think these people view transitioning as a reset button for their life.
However, some people are really developing this shit early in their lives. We could try to find a cure for it, but that would be politically incorrect.

I feel like many leftists are leftists out of ignorance and naivity, hence why they're so common in cities. For example, they don't have to deal with the refugees they support. It's all virtue signalling. A good dose of reality would probably convert the ones who have not yet been indoctrinated too deeply.

Exactly, we can't cure depression yet, but we don't let them kill themselves do we?

There is no such thing as conservative faggots, they are the death of civilization. Burn them all.
This is not just a liberal phenomenon

There's only been like 3 traps I've seen that legitimately look like cute grils. Most just look awful though

I'm AGP as fuck and I've never watched anime in my life.

Dressing in girl clothes makes me feel great though.

> gothic

die verkümmerte jüdische Monstrosität

lol
is the animu a tranny too?

>tfw I have that Jewish ugly alien egghead

You are an autosexual faggot and a danger to yourself and other. Euthanize yourself

Its a fucking japtoon, it doesn't have a gender to chrischan tier faggot

Weebs and Fags get the gas first.

Hey, there are good animes that aren't degenerate. JoJo is a good example

>autosexual
wut

>faggot
sorry bro, but I like girls

>a danger to yourself
>Euthanize yourself
What?

bailey's gone off the deep-end

>autosexual
Sexual attraction to yourself, this is self explanitory
>I like girls
Not by the shit you just admitted to

Euthanize yourself narcissistic faggot

Yes, it's the only type of delusion where psychologists feel the need to encourage it instead of trying to cure it.

AGP means attraction to yourself as a woman, so the autosexual part is accurate. You're probably not to blame for it though.

>Sexual attraction to yourself, this is self explanitory
I couldn't care less how I look. I don't look at myself in the mirror and only take pics to share with horny guys.
I only like how wearing the clothes makes me feel.

>Not by the shit you just admitted to
What? Wearing girl's clothes means I don't like girls? Good logic bro.

>I couldn't care less how I look
>I only like how wearing the clothes makes me feel.
Pick one

You jerk off to yourself in womens clothing, this is textbook faggotry

AGP isn't just about sexual arousal, it also gives the person emotional fulfillment. You said that crossdressing makes you feel good, so this probably applies in your case.
A heterosexual person also feels fulfilled when holding hands with a romantic interest of the opposite sex, even though that's not a sexual act. Attraction isn't just about sexual arousal.

Probably couldn't get a girlfriend so he became the girl to find a desperate dude that would fuck anything.

Pic related. Eventually people will advocate to look like this.

>You jerk off to yourself in womens clothing
but I don't

>this is textbook faggotry
faggots hate trannies and crossdressers since they are competition

I'm failing to see your point.

There are plenty of married men who crossdress and even some who are trans.

that image

>I'm failing to see your point.
I was explaining why the other guy called you autosexual.

They are miserable people to be sure. Why the hate tho?

>There are plenty of married men who crossdress and even some who are trans.
This is a mockery of the institution of marriage

Because every moment they are alive they are shameful golems in need of extermination

Glows in the dark.

That's not what autosexuals are you retard.

Autosexuals could just strip and masturbate and cum to their own image in the mirror.

>human

La creatura sin alma

kinda like what you do just in a dress?

Read my post again. Sexuality isn't just about arousal.

Eh, I'd fuck him

>Sexuality isn't just about arousal.
neither is masturbation

see

Why, just why?

I kind'a feel bad for people that are simply gay. They are now lumped into the same category as all these trans freaks that are 10x worse than just being gay.

8 head. forehead or fivehead too small.

gays are just as bad if not worse

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g

>Sexuality isn't just about arousal.
>neither is masturbation

Then what is masturbation about? Beating your highscore for how fast to beat it?

People are usually aroused when they masturbate.

I was just poking fun at the dude in the tweet and how the only way to get anything would be to lure desperate men/men with no standards like Also is marriage a viable point? Factoring in the high divorce rate, infidelity, and marriages done for the benefits it would be a not so concrete basis, and it still wouldn't explain away my commit. They then got married to said desperate person after attracting them as a crossdresser/tranny.

Shit you might be on to something

Sage.

No, they are noooowhere as mentally ill as trans people. My wife hangs out with these people and they post on her facebook. The trans people are legitimately fucked beyond all repair.

Also, did you seriously just cite CNN as a source of proof for anything? On Sup Forums? Even if it works in your favor, it's /cnn/ so you should know its 98% lies and exaggeration.

You fags are just mad they are all getting laid.

in their graves.

>this is what god looks like

>missing the point this much
Just admit that you were wrong and have no idea what you are talking about.

>you in charge of recognizing sarcasm

oh believe you me CNN doesn't even cover the basics. Gays are far far worse

youtube.com/watch?v=mFpbYXR1G2U

Mate I suffer from the shit myself. I don't crossdress or alter my body with hormones or stuff like that though.

>Just admit that you were wrong and have no idea what you are talking about.
>doesn't actually clarify what he is actually talking about
That gayflag was right when he posted all that stuff proving fags are all autistic

There is a huge difference between autogynephilia and "autosexual."

lurk more until you learn how to post properly you stupid redditor

>like a serial killers wears a womans skin
one time that happened. stop claiming this is some kind of general serial killer thing

why aren't these people being thrown in gas chambers?

Autogynephilia is attraction to YOURSELF as a woman.
Autosexuality is attraction to YOURSELF.
Therefore, autogynephilia is a form of autosexuality, since both are forms of attraction to YOURSELF.

why do you spam things nightly. why is peterson a tranny and on anti depressants? ill tell you why lots of men are killing themselves now. women!

nice try, old man, but everyone knows the modern alt-right has a softspot for boipucci

Do you even know the difference between a paraphilia and one's sexuality?