I thouht black lives matter

i thouht black lives matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QLU1QSceDwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah but it'd be racist to tell black parents that

>parents

Most are unwed mothers. They are lucky if they know the father

It's only murder when cops kill blacks. Every other black death is allowed.

Good get rid of the little niglets

QUICK SUPPORT ABORTION

NYC is a complete national disaster superfund site when it comes to single mothers.

Killing blacks is just like calling them niggers. It's only a problem when a white person does it, or "white" as the case may be.

Good. Gotta keep those crime rates down.

BLM doesn't believe aborted black babies matter, they don't believe that the 90% of black men shot by other black men matter, they don't believe that the millions of blacks killed by drugs matter. The only black lives that matter are the criminals who pull guns on cops and get shot. These criminals are apparently the most valuable members of the black community.

>more babies are aborted than born
I guess all we have to worry about is el goblinos

And the less blacks know about this the better. Posting this thread is counter-productive.

>be poor
>have a black child
>in America
>poverty
>racism
>violence
>disease
>child suffers because of 5 mins of lust
It's almost as if other people have problems that we might not.

Good why are you fags suffering for nigger kids. in fact are own government secretly loves this.

> you retards should all integrate into black internet forums to promote abortion

Whether a fetus is a life is irrelevant to the question of whether abortion is permissible.

Lives matter on an individual basis--not a utilitarian calculus. It's not the number of lives, or total-sum of happiness that matters. It's the individual. And a woman gets to choose what to do with her body. She's a person.

>lives
what does this have to do with life user?

We need to fund Planned Parenthood like it the Marine Corps.

This is why I am pro abortion. The ape problem would be incredible without.

Niggers just want to cash out on ghetto lotto. They know from past stories that if they keep screeching with teary eyes in front of camera crew their chances of cashing out on tax dollars in settlements grows exponentially.

As for the abortions, we need more of them. Reduce the costs or allow state funded clinics, no ask no tell policies, allow 3rd trimester abortions, etc. Accelerate this shit.

Kek

Why you trying to sell me on abortion?

>liberals and media try hard for normalization of abortion
>omg alot of "babies"(because liberals tell you abortion is not killing because a fetus still is not a human) are aborted
kek

This is why Sup Forums should support abortions. Sure white people sometimes get them as well. BUT they have more cash and can go out of state to do it. Black People if they can't have a abortion locally and cheap, have the kid who grows up.

Fuck off.

The individual only matters for whites. Every other tribe is smart enough to think as the collective and abuse your silly fucking ideas of liberty to get what their group wants. The entire state of America flew out the window 14 years ago. It's time for whites to move as a collective for survival purposes. We have to push the brown hordes at every opportunity until we can wrestle the Jewish control away from our governments. You can't have your cake and eat if it's covered in shit fucking sprinkles.

If it was brought up by the MSM they'd probably care. the only difference between the cop issue and black on black crime is that it's not talked about in the media. i'd imagine not too many blacks look deeper into things outside of what they see on tv or social media.

>the most dangerous place for a black child is their mother's womb

exactly

why are they showing a 7 year old child?

why not just simply wear a condom or swallow birth control pills before fucking it's that simple wtf

This is actually genuinely sad.

yea like the inability to use a contraceptive or keeping your legs closed

This. You don't just magically get pregnant. You have to bear the consequences once you fuck up. No do-overs.

Never ever try to rationalize black activity beyond the capacity of a retarded ape that can talk. Their ability to think of consequences and control their impulses is almost a 0 for 90% of the population. They a disaster for any society.

agreed
abort all blacks

The whole of Western Europe knows what it's like to suffer unusual and re-emerging diseases we had eradicated, racism and race related sexual abuse and violence thanks to globalists, leftists etc importing the third world, so what are these "problems we might not have?"

planned parenthood is the best nigger killer we got. I don't like abortion but it is a necessary evil.

>related

pic only, another user might have the webm to post

Abortion ain't so bad now, is it?

Fucking christfags trying to ruin the only way we have to control the black population.

Christianity really is the cuck religion

Sargoy cuck detected

youtu.be/QLU1QSceDwU

How's the view from that moral high ground?

>You have to bear the consequences once you fuck up
>implying aborting your child doesn't have a consequence

Maybe the lie that is America, where--in the land of the free where all men are supposed to be treated equal--a 12 year old child with a toy gun can be executed on-the-spot in an open carry state because he's black. What loving parent wants their child to be the target of racial profiling?

Reason #1 why I support abortion

Just keep reciting your little bigot mantras

Top shitlords around these parts

If you don't find that number relieving you haven't been here long enough. Imagine another million niggers every 3 years. Abortion is the only reason their population is stagnant.

>be poor
>have sex
But sure, let's just do abortions because surely it's the baby's responsibility to pay for our bad decisions and life choices

indeed sir.

That or let the child suffer the harsh indignities of being black and poor in America.

>that little bone in her hair

Just because a person's life is difficult doesn't mean it isn't worth living you coward.

Pretty much this. Blacks lives only seem to matter when they are taken by white cops. Zero chimpouts from the daily black on black murder.

Meant for (You)

>being black and poor in America
As if being poor in America is a bad thing. And if the parent can afford an abortion, then they're not so poor now, are they?

good.
but not good enough.

anyone else notice how BLM hasn't done shit in the last year?

>not enough

>"what's wrong with contemporary society?"

All the kiddie shootings stole their limelight. You're only relevant in media for as long as media says you're relevant, they're old news so no one cares anymore.

if it wasn't for abortion (and the crime rate in ghettos) the black population would balloon like it did in africa.

in africa the population exploded from 500 million to 2 billion in the span of 60 years once foreign aid was introduced. and many of them are still living off of a diat of dirt.

imagine the black population in the US, where food and gibs are readily available.
blacks fuck indiscriminately and each woman is a potential brood mother capable of shitting out 20+ kids. abortion needs to be legalized and promoted or our society will collapse in 60 years

Good. Don't bring this to light. Support black women's rights to remove their genes from the pool.

That's high ground? It's like a molehill that was shoved underneath me by the degenerate's own actions.

seems like they stopped even trying after the inauguration.
i'd put the thinking guy emoji here if i had one.

abortion needs to not only be legalized, but free and advertised in major cities, and available up to 8 months old.

is abort legal in america?

BASED

not to other blacks they dont

This was the exact outcome Margaret Sanger wanted. She hated abortion, but she hated niggers even more.

Sorry, forgot pic

If it's brown, flush it down

pay them $10k and a free abortion to get tubal ligation...money well spent

Their funding dried up with Soros once King Nigger was out of the picture.They also had a falling out with Anti-fa,another Soros funded group.It's quaint when leftist groups funded by the same oven dodging kike eat each other.

I love this just blows christcucks out of the water
>but my magic man in the sky said it was wrong!!!

Coat hangers cost a lot less than condoms and pills.

i know its like 70%+ of abortions are black. its population control for the apes

This is why i cant understand why people want to ban abortion

which is why abortion should be legal

>the first thing to come to my mid when I saw that image was "Christcucks BTFO"
Did a priest rape you user? Because that is some impressive mental gymnastics you got going there.