Why can't there be peace between palestinians and israelis, between muslims and jews?

Why can't there be peace between palestinians and israelis, between muslims and jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think that jewess needs a piece of my wiener in her ass

Becouse jews are just horible people and nobody like them. Killing civilians is not excatly nice from jews, right?

Because we are looking at the 2 most tribalistic/racist/ethnocentric people on Earth.

I would destroy that kike's ass while she reads me the Talmud.

>muslims are violent psychopaths who pray to a mudgod with global domination as their ambition
>jews are manipulative sociopaths who pray to money with global domination as their ambition
>why cant there be peace?

If you are one those who fells sorry for the Palestinians ask yourself this: "Do the Palestinians give a fuck about the Zionists flooding us with Arabs?"

If the answer is "No" i think your attitude should be "Fuck both of them. Let them kill each other".

SIMPLE

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE SO LONG AS THE JEWS BELIEVE THEY ARE THE ONLY CHOSEN PEOPLE BY GOD.

THEY THINK THEY ARE SPECIAL.

The ass looks good, how about a front shot so we can see those khazar milkers.

t. Alberto Barbosa

you better not be circumsized, burger

because your mom is a slutty whore bitch

Circumcision is bad but if he intends to get that jewess she'll demand he's cut...because his dick will be treated like a sale and the jew wont jump on it unless it's at least 40% off.

Because Jews are parasitic and refuse peace.

I usually give nothing to pirates. but this time. Have a (you).

based Portugal as always

>idk i really can't figure this one out

Yes. I agree. But i need Palestine win this fight. If jews win we lose. If jews lose we win. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Until my enemy is defeat than my friends is no longer my friend. Isreal is like concetration camp for me. Send all jews there and than let muslims do dirty work.

its like saying i hate mexicans or niggers. no, i mean. if there in their OWN country, i dont care. jews thou, nobody wants them throw them out of every country on earth. if you had to give part of yoru country up to jews, you never could, theyd never stop.

>sub-human mudniggers and sub-human greedy lizard people living together
Gee I wonder why

>woman driving a car
How will muslims ever recover from their degrading society?

But they're not killing each other fast enough

Because muslims and jews exist

She's not the one driving, there's other hand in there, look closely

Obviously you've never heard of the Yinon plan.aka the greater israel plan: to destabilize egypt, iraq, syria, lebanon and jordan to establish greater israel.

why i should bow to backwards caveman?
the whole middle east is under my palm with my nuclear-biochemical aresnal haahahahahahahah

>Muslims are horrible people who want to kill everyone
FTFY

This

Everyone should think they are special naturally speaking

>refuse peace.
There can be no peace with Muslims. They seek to dominate everyone

1stpostbestpost

there will only be peace when there is no goys or no jews
what do you prefer?

why are israeli army girls so fucking hot anons?

you better be ready for pakistan's chimpout when that happens, goldberg

so thats why they demand it! this joke downloaded to permahatejokelib. this is why read /pol

Also mine. I think they're fighting over who gets in her ass.

I unironically would like Israel to conquer and subjugate the Arabs. Jews are the smartest Semites, and Muslims are no friend to us. All we need to do is remove kebab from our own land and kill the ones who try and enter when they are displaced

What do you think Iron Dome is really for?

Jewish Women really can be hot

This comment is by a jewish reader of the Forward:
>It's a surge of Muslims, who hate Jews, whom Jews have done everything in their power to bring into Europe. They figure that the goyim fighting against one another is better for their interests, since they will eventually settle down and mix into an indifferent caramel-colored mob of idiot consumers who pose no threat to Eretz Israel. If any one particular country becomes untenable for low level Jews to live in, that's certainly no problem, the term "rootless cosmopolitan" didn't come about by chance.
>It's remarkable how such an intelligent people as Jews can be so stupid. Post-World War II was a dream world of white Europeans serving Jewish interests. More than a hundred billion to Israel in foreign and military aid and trade concessions, Holocaust museums popping up on the taxpayer dime, movies about the Holocaust, profitable careers in law, entertainment, and finance...and they had to push the Hart-Celler Act. Hispanics are far more anti-Jewish than white Europeans, Muslims much more so than them.
>Europeans and Jews could have achieved wonders, but the PNAC boys had to push Bush into invading Iraq, liberal Jews had to push for open borders to overwhelm prosperous white countries, had to push "white privilege" and other Neo-Marxist nonsense to humiliate and degrade whites. Why? Was there really some likelihood of a mass pogrom in America in 1964, particularly without this subversive activity? It's really a shame, to destroy the few beacons of light in a world of darkness like this. It will eventually cut off funding to Israel, endanger Jews, and destroy the prosperity which Jews have latched on to in these countries, with nowhere to flee. Is it the messianic instinct, a nihilistic craving for this world to end?

They are very candid about their intentions.

iron dome is just the tip of the iceberg :)

i think, like, jews created muslims to attack the nascent middle eastern christian kingdoms in like yr1000

>bbrrraaaaaaapppp

israeli girls are some of the hottest.

Your jewish kingdom will be nuclear wasteland. haahahahahahahah

The #1 reason is neither forgives.

They both hold a grudge as a matter of policy and thus they're stuck in a perpetual cycle of punishing each other and "getting each other back." It's kind of sad really.

Hot as fuck that butt

Jews are greedy and Muslims aren't real people

I unironically would like Arabs to conquer and subjugate the jews. Jews are the worst Semites, and no friend to us.

this is why

this too

you need nukes for that first ;)

hahhahahahaah

Read the Book of Joshua in the Bible. Learn how the Jews genocided entire native populations down the babies. Learn how they stole all the territory known as Israel today. Learn how these genocidal colonizers have no historical, legal or moral claim to the land called Israel. Then you will understand why these modern day colonizers (Jews) are hated by the rightful owners and native inheritors of the land. There is no such thing as Israel.

LOL....I want khazar milkers!!!!!

How generous. Right back at you brother.

Portugal is the shriveled right nut of France.

PURGE YOUR JEWS

Judaism and islam are similar religions

Both despise labour, hence why jews prefer acting as intermediaries and tradesmen while muslims also prefer trade and social welfare

Both use circumcision as a ritual

Both allow deception before disbelievers

So the hate as usual comes from ignorance I suppose

why are israeli army girls so fucking hot anons?

Free nose jobs when they serve.

But notice that they're ALWAYS the least-kikey-looking ones.

That said, there was one pic of an IDF chick that one of you anons posted here who was, to me, hotter than the sun! She had beautiful green eyes and was next to a not-as-attractive girl with dark skin. Does that sound familiar to anyone? I SO wish I would've saved it. She's the only Jewess I've seen that I would blow a load inside that so huge her pussy would look like an overflowing gas tank, and I would risk bringing more Jews into the world.

>Be a disgusting semite
>Be filthy rich through usury which is banned to Christians
>court gorgeous trophy wife from the Goyim population you're feeding off, convert her.
>Repeat for a millennia.
You:
>Jew girls are some of the hottest.

Fuck off, those genes are stolen property.

Well stated. This whole Kalergi plan of the Jews is going to boomerang on them badly. They must have a death wish. Their feminism is already eating into their society as well. Don't forget what they did to our women. They turned them into traitors. Now Jewish women are doing the same thing to Jewish men.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI

What is RAPE by deception???

this one?
Also there isn't israeli look, like there isn't american look or canadian look

Compulsory service paired with non-jewish immigrants from former ussr

>kike
That there is almost certainly a slavic girl

>my
Ok, nice burger-tier autism taking perso al credit for your country's achievements when youre probably a fucking neet

this these people are not nor have they ever been jews. They are khazarian larpers

Israel stole the Palestinians land, The Palestinians have the right to do whatever they can when it comes to taking back their land and restoring justice to that region of the world. This isn't an Islamic issue in the eyes of most Palestinians, It's more nationalistic than anything... I mean the most heinous Palestinian terrorist was George Habash and he was a Christian IIRC... They also had Carlos the Jackal who was a commie who fought for the PLO against Israel.

This. Whoever says anything else is a fucking kike.

Ashkenazi are goyim

muslim dad with jewish mom for ultimate domination child?

wherever there are muslims or jews among others not like them there will always be conflict

I am OK with this. Muslims are lice. Their oil fields need to be confiscated as reparations for all the misery they have inflicted on the world, and they need to be driven out into the desert to live in tents and herd camels like their savage ignorant grandfathers..

Burger, we need to starve you like holodomor for the misery you have inflicted on the owrld. Don't project.

fpbp

because jews are jews idiot

It's white people's fault. Not joking in this case.

Why cant I find jeans that fit my ass like that

Your genocide of beavers and baby seals is a rakeable offence

Do you really think that your neighbors don't harbor some sort of nuclear option by now? How sure are you that the Saudis, Iranians or even Syria (humor me) haven't bough nuclear warheads during the fall of the soviet union or haven't received any from Pakistan or North Korea? Hell, I also doubt Israels commitment to following through with the Samson option just because once you do, ALL Jews around the world will be fair game for pogroms and lynching. ALSO surviving Israeli migrants would be barred access from other countries as a result of your countries barbaric and hostile act against humanity.

post more cute soldier grills please

That's marriage material.

nice.

Because of Israel.

/thread

Kill them all, kill them all!

I just hope that both the Jews and the Arabs can settle their differences in a Christian manner

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

That Israeli ass needs to get KEBAB'd

FUCK PEACE

>Is it the messianic instinct, a nihilistic craving for this world to end?
Yes. Yes it is.

Why ask us you fucking tard - Go ask the fuckin jews

Israel needs to take better care of its wall.

Is this the true power of Mossad?