(((Buzzfeed)))

(((Buzzfeed)))

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This helps us with all the other youth. Drama kids are literally the most hated kids in high school. And now you have liberal parents and teachers all over the country spreading memes like this.

>David Hogg can't act to save his life
No shit

Oh god, they are going to kill him.

Honestly: Imagine the most insuffrable, attention hungry kids at school. That is what these kids represent. We want normies to say they are amazing because the average kid is going to uncrontrollably role their eyes.

(((bait)))
everyone below this post has been baited by a (((shill)))
>everyone below this post has been baited by a (((shill)))

Wow burn

The media really fucked up with this shooting even my normie mom believes this is all bullshit lmao.

Think we can ruin her? She's no doubt a thot that rides the carousel

But they were still in their fathers' balls when I was using the internet, they can try

what was the burn? i missed it

at least i'm not a 52% amerimutt buzzfeed

did CNN script that? that was Really, Really good. . . .

>better at trolling
>getting absolutely buttblasted at being called crisis actors
Pick one.

>1488
>Nazi
>I don't remember

>payed
isn't this incorrect
aren't journalists supposed to know basic grammar
aren't employed people, in general, supposed to know basic grammar

>better at it than you
Sweet summer child.

This is from The Onion, right? This is to take the piss out of CNN's incompetence.

Surely they can't have this weak shit as a comeback?

This evokes the same embarassment as a teacher trying to create an educational rap.

Sup Forums just got BURNED!!!

>crises actor's acting skills so shitty its obvious hes a crisis actor.
>"he can't possibly be a crises actor, his acting skills are too shitty!"

These people really don't know what they are up against.

We were the ones that were on the internet when it was just a giant version of Sup Forums where no one gave out their real name and did edgy shit. These kids no nothing

how is the left so utterly incapable of memeing lmao

>mfw I get owned epic style by some stunning and brave shooting """survivors""""

Is there somewhere I can go to bet money on Sup Forums over Miami drama club?

I need to ask BuzzFeed to provide a reference list and a media guide for this video. What does "Burn" mean? Where is a list of conversation starters I can use in the classroom after playing my student this educational video?

That's weird, I just got done posting in another thread about how now the left has gotten so desperate they're pretending to btfo Sup Forums

NRA will not divide US! NRA will not divide US! NRA will not divide US! NRA will not divide US! NRA will not divide US! NRA will not divide US!

>File: bruce.jpg (459 KB, 765x3149)
Dude they think this is a game ? Is this a challenge? !

(((buzzfeed))) is god tier for cringe.

Shots fired.

screencapped. it's going to be a hoggwash.

I'm certain most lefties at this point can taste the artificial sweeteners in this ploy, but that's the beauty of wanting something to be true - you become a willing recruit

Consequences will never be the same after Vegas. Nobody believes shit anymore

Why are lefties so out of touch?

I cringed watching that

>payed
American education
Lefties listen to these people

NRA is done. Hope you guys didn't join. Might have saved yourself a conspiracy charge.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

at the risk of sounding like a faggot, we're Sup Forums yes we can

actually my calc teacher spit some decent bars

Agreed. I was ready to accept at face-value until the media started sperging out

>fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money
Glad they're formatting their links like this. Now even if I missed that it wasn't an archive I still would've known not to bother clicking. Thanks.

Hahaahhahaha Sup Forums btfo once again

You faggots are pathetic

How's Buzzfeeds lawsuit going against the DNC over the dossier? Does anyone know, the msm won't keep me informed?

*sips tea*
#Burnward
(Crying emoji) (Crying emoji) (OK emoji)

The media is pushing this with all they have. They think they finally have their mutt propaganda bots in place.

Cringey

There was nothing cringier in high school than a passionate faggot.

We liked the talented kids but the passionate faggots can fuck off.