Space Dandy

Just finished watching this one for the first time and why the fuck isnt this anime more talked about and celebrated? Its fucking aces and ive never heard anybody I know even mention it. What the hell is going on Sup Forums? Am I going insane?

We don't discuss good shows, only seasonal shit

It was. You're late. It's all good.

people went raving mad for this when it aired
how about you dont be a newfag?

It was okay.

Yeah WHEN IT AIRED. But what about now?People are still jerking off to FMA and this show isnt even discussed

Can you not fucking read?

Oh look a contrarian faggot

People talked about it a lot and it still gets brought up every now and then. Lurk more.

i havent seen a thread about fma in ages
this show was discussed a lot when it was airing
for at least HALF a year people discussed the show but you just werent here
nys idiot

It was good but not good enough to warrant repeated discussions, shitpost-kun.

Because FMA has an actual story. People talk about anime that they get invested into due to the story. Comedy/villain of the week anime does not have the same effect.

I agree with him. It had a few really good episodes, but I don't get why everyone thinks it's so great. I guess did watch it back when it aired, so maybe I'm just forgetting something.

OP is a faggot

>ive never heard anybody I know mention it
You need to stop talking about anime with your peers.

Idiots disregarded it as shit just because it aired on Toonami first before Japan

dandy had some extremely good episodes and a bunch of mediocre ones

who else am i supposed to talk about anime with?

>talk about anime
You need to stop talking about anime.

never

fite me faggot

There's nothing to talk about, the production for a S3 is dead and there's no plot to talk about.

Because its not trash about underage girls that pedos can jerk it too. Pic related

picked up

What the fuck did I expect

We can talk about why S3 prod is dead faggot

it's sad. i'm sad.

Why isnt it getting a S3? It was well received wasnt it? What happened?

You missed out, user. I remember the Sup Forums threads back when it aired, and it was complete shit. They were riddled with Sup Forumsfags who kept shitposting, furfags who would spam the shit out of lewd meow pics, and Sup Forums faggotry because it aired on Adult Swim.

But when we did discuss the anime, we had both good and bad things to say. It never lived up to its potential, showing only a few glimpses of what could have been. Most of us weren't anticipating 2 straight seasons of gag material, but that's what it ended up being; for better or for worse.

>well received

By who? The west liked it, but it needed the nip audience to buy into it. When it aired, I recall it not doing so well in sales. It's been a few years since I last checked, so I could be wrong.