boku no pico

Are you me?

ITT: OP is a newfag

Every thread.

S2 never

THE ONE AND ONLY

That's where you're wrong! Guu

Issukan Friends
Well maybe you should tell people what show it is and maybe they'd watch it.
Needs another season

youtube.com/watch?v=FAwen6QXyG4

Deltora Quest and Ring ni Kakero
Subs never ;_;

A simple google image search will answer that

Reminder that worst girl won and best girl lost

The only show i feel like no one but me watched but everyone somehow knows about it.

>Anime only you watched
>Noucome
I see silicone gifs posted like every other day

chocolat is best

Also bought physical copies for the dub.

But korean desk car was mad popular just a few years ago...

>noucome
Shit, how about post something actually rare like garzey's wing and no not just the meme 1st episode dubbed.

NANAIRO NO KAZE NI FUKARETEEEEE

Both of them?

This is apparently lots of people's first anime that isn't Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ, or Naruto.

I know for sure that it was mine. Gotta rewatch this at some point, just for old time's sake.

Noucome was one of the most popular shows while airing.

More like:
>ITT: Anime only you remember
Ill start
Kotoura-san

This was shit. I don't even fucking know why entry-level me watched it all while it was airing.

Memories of fapping to the bath episode with spic subs back on Youtube in like 2008, guessing that's how it got a lot of people.

Henneko, Denki-gai no Honya-san, Wakaba Girl

I remember threads being very dead.

don't worry user, I was there. And speaking of shows with dead threads, I only remember two threads ever about pic related, and they didn't get past 20

>ITT shows everyone has watched

ERABE

here

Oldie but goodie

>tfw only I remember the originals

sakura wars

Keppeki Danshi Aoyama-kun

_this_ new, huh?

I wish

loved it despite everybody in the show look like haven't sleep last few days
dailymotion.com/video/x5gga9j

Evangelion. It's an old mecha show from the 90ies. It's a bout a faglord who pilots a mecha.

is this some weird bible adaptation?

you're making this shit up

Strike Witches

Everyone on this thread is such a fucking newfag

have subs finally arrived from Mongolia?

People loved Noncome when it aired OP.

You are showing your new.

Watched, surprisingly funny.

>implying

Watched, it was shit like most VN adaptations are (despite not being a fucking adaptation but a sequel to one of the routes, how the fuck did they manage to fuck that up still?).

Watched, most likely the worst Airsoft anime i've seen, and i saw Stella C3-Bu.

Watched, in my top 10, every now and then i rewatch the last few moments of the last episode, so fucking good. Do you have the link for the guy who was translating the manga? My PC died the other day and i lost it

>Watched, in my top 10, every now and then i rewatch the last few moments of the last episode, so fucking good.
I didn't post that image to say it was an anime that no one else watched, I posted it to say everybody was such a fucking newfag that hadn't watched enough anime yet if what they posted this thread was what they considered obscure.

Wasnt paying much attention so forgive me for my mistake, but yeah, outside of like maybe one show posted here, all the others i had heard about it or seen something of it before. But then again, post a really obscure one, if you such an expert

The first episode was great. And then it became a shitty generic romcom. Goddamn it.

There was this show about baseball and some bitch dies at the end, don't even remember the name but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that watched that shit.

I actually liked Kotoura-san if only to see a cute mindbroken girl get healed over time.

Onihei. The threads were just me and like three other people. What a shame, it was good samurai drama.

I forgot I rewatched Inukami a few months ago, I realized Youko aged well, even now shes cute. I think shes cuter than when I first watched it when I was like 12.
tfw no cute fluffy sweater wife

It was popular in my country in the past; these days, I don't think there are many people still on Sup Forums who watched this. In hindsight, it feels somewhat embarrassing that I was into this in the past since it's not exactly good.

>tfw little to no art of her
>tfw most of what it is, is official or really bad.

>Anime only you watched
>NouCome
Are you fucking kidding me? Probably half the board has seen this shit.

I'll continue to post this, knowing only one or two other people on Sup Forums have seen it.

I'm PRETTY sure nobody else has seen this fucking weird-ass show

This was my first and it is still the best

I loved the part about the characters being poor orphans and trying their best to get by.

Rewatched recently. Yoshii - Yuuji scenes are by far the best.