Why are white nationalists so afraid of being exposed? Why use le secret codes like 1488 and (())...

Why are white nationalists so afraid of being exposed? Why use le secret codes like 1488 and (())? Aren't you touch macho guys? What are you so afraid of?

What?

>14/88 is a secret code

gas yourself faggot

>secret codes like 1488 and (())
I think people might have caught on haha

maybe becouse you go to jail for propagation of nazism and questing holohoax. retard

ya its not like we get death threats and get fired from our jobs and become socially ostracized for merely questioning jews or anything.

>uses nazi meme flag
>WHY NAZIS SO SCARED?!?

You could be the dumbest cunt faggot I've seen here all day. Congrats!

>>touch macho guys
heheheheheh

The Holocaust was a real thing though.

White nationalism is cancer and should be destroyed once and for all....those faggots make ethno nationalists look bad

>The Holocaust was a real thing though.

if it was real there would not be countless jews in my country. pure math. numbers are wrong.

and importing niggers and muslims from whole world and forcing rest of europe to pay for your kalegari games is good.

Right wing parties are rising everywhere in europa pretty fast and anti EU views are at an all time high and you guys will never get any of those shitskins anyway as long as we give the highest gibs
All thanks to merkel

Because you need a job to raise a white family.

>Why are white nationalists so afraid of being exposed?
As soon as it becomes public that you care about your own race, you will lose your job and any future job prospects. Its like being kicked out of society. You'd be fucked.

you destroyed europe. licking jewish ass as punishment for holohoax. draning out european nations so you can feed your niggers. you will be erased from from existance like england and france. and rest of europe will have to clean mess you done

Well not really there were already 1,5m shitskins in the balkans before merkel even said anything and then saying they are welcome was a mistake sure but i absolutely know if we had closed our borders everyone would blame us anyway for not taking them in and it was not germany who started all the wars in north africa and middle east and it was not germany who spreads the diversity bullshit and it was/is not germany who are importing the nigger on the coast

coolest ID ever