What is he saying?

What is he saying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=446XSEnBXNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Walla Wagga binya

"I dunno nuffin 'bout no stolen generator you white cunt!"

whiter than you mohamed.

I'll tell you what he ISN'T saying: anything in a human language.

moopa dapa doodoo bix nood mufugah shiieeet

Abos are based I want to import some of them to our favelas

[unintelligible noises]

Pay for my petrol, cunt.

*angry australopethicus noises*

oi cunt, fuck off or ill fucking boomarang you head

gerbaly gerbbb eerbbbb blaaaa

Got a ciggy?

>got any chips
>got any ciggies
>got any money
>c'mon white fella

“Eat a dick, cracka!

>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

>Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

>There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

He's saying "spam Sup Forums with math homework"

Crikey crikey kill the kikey!

mumble mumble WHITE DOG mumble mumble

OOGA BOOGA

Unintelligible grunts? You can’t communicate with an abbo unless they’re rigged up with those sign-language-to-audible-output mechanisms like Amy had in Congo.

We're reaching levels of Argentina that shouldn't be possible

WHERE DA PETROL AT

100% something like "you on MY land you white dawg, fuckin come here MY land" etc. etc.

"ya dumb dawg"

underrated as fuck

Most likely something along the lines of:
>"my nephew wouldn't have hung himself if you hadn't thrown him in jail for those crimes he did.....ya White cunt"

Which is another variation of the also common:
>"my nephew wouldn't have crashed that car he stole if you weren't chasing him....ya White cunt"

"give me back my kids"

this

>EAT A PICKLE OUT THE JAR, YOU OWE FIFTEEN CENTS!

Don't sleep in the road

Mwaaaaaah laaaand cuuuunt coppah cunt *abboreeeeeeeees*

we will breed you out of existence white boy. you r women love our dicks. we are masculine and you are sissy cuck. muh dick.

I bought that petrol fair and square cunt

kek

Dude, you’re not an abbo. As dumb as you probably are, abbos shouldn’t even be considered the same species as humans. They’re basically primates that’s can learn some words and sometimes wear clothes.

Abos are too dumb to understand these concepts

kek

check'em

Oh god, I opened the image and could fucking smell the bastard.

abbo grunting

Czecked.

GIBS

Gibs me dat

YOUVE SPILT SOME SAUCE ON YOUR COLLAR THERE LET ME WIPE THAT OFF FOR YOU OFFICER

mah land cunt

You know, I could see this happening....if this were a Monty Python skit.

Kek Republic

>She told me she was 4!

IT"S MY LAND

>You're not white! Rrrreeeeee

>GRUG HATE LONG NOSE TRIBE

That was a knee slapper.

They are like roos and dingos, native fauna

this is my land ( while drinking wine from a bag)

probably typical digeredindoo talk "ya fuckin white dog, ya fakin faggot cunt mate, can't even fuken spare a dollar for a fella whose down on his fukin luck"

>HOW DARE YOU CALL US THE SAME SPECIES

"How dare you say I shouldn't wear this shirt?! My man boobs are so glorious pajeets demand bob pics"

Thinking of buying a few hectares in Tassie and getting the fuck outta Shitney lads

Downsides?

I won't be able to have soy latte as Bondi then off for a soy dinner in the city and then take the soy trains back home (the home is a small soy sized apartment and your neighbours are soyim)

>been ere 50 million years
>invented a variety of different sticks and rocks

LOOKS LIKE MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

> walked around on land literally covered in big lumps of shiny yellow gold and copper
> watched it melt into different shapes after forest fires
> continued using rocks for millions of years...

I swear abbos arent human .. no humans that dumb

Fuckin' boongs.

AYY DARDY WITE CUNT FUKKIN FUCK DOOOWG AAYYYYYYY BARLY WALLA BADDA BING BOO NOONGAAAAAAAA MY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

GIMME THAT FUKKN GOONBAG

gimme back my wife's cardigan ya cunt
don't call wagga wagga, wagga mate

i threw my stick copper and it did'nt come back, what you going to do about it, that curvey booma stick been in my tribe for 10,000 years, lost me best stick mate

abo genes are recessive mate
3 generations of race mixing and they're bred out

LIQUORLAND

>Check these digits

>"Argentina is white, you jealous nigger "

VICTORIA BITTER NOW

rofl

>What is he saying?
Mah dick!
Isn't that all they know how to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=446XSEnBXNI

>What is he saying?

TEACH ME THE SECRET OF FIRE WHITE CUNT!

I didnu nuffin wit dat fukin fried chicken as we kangs WU TANGZ [unintelligible noises]

al rn am mas

Oo ee oo ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang

kekked jus a wee bit laddie

Hail Hitla huwhite boi

Do you know the way?

this is now an abowave thread

monkeys can't talk genius,

I AM NOT BLACK SANTA!

>3 fucking generations
That applies to every race mate

I'll drink petrol and fuck me 8 year old niece all I like you racist white fuck! Now move ye car out of me napping spot!

>race
Abos are some form of proto human whose evolution stopped while others elsewhere continued

Scientifically speaking, are Abos more colsely related to humans than Arabs and North Africans?

Abo genes are actually pretty recessive desu. Bleach faster than blacks or Asians at any rate.

Gimme beck muh wife's cardigan yew whoite doooooooooog