Why does the far-right rely on lying and disinformation so much?

Why does the far-right rely on lying and disinformation so much?

Pic related, nobody on this list actually has Israeli Citizenship and yet it keeps popping up

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=32823
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr4918/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove it

They’re jews
By default they’re allowed Israeli citizenship

need to do what aussie did
and allow any dual citizens to hold public office

lol not allow

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=32823

This is the first time I've seen it. Only faggots think "alt right" is a thing.

Parsely.

crickets.

This guy gets it. After they burn Europe and North America down with niggers and spics, they can just retreat to what will be Greater Israel by that time.

REKT

>A jew is a jew, even if he wears a mask.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Old kike dropping some wisdom

you forgot me!

check out my new bill, goyim
>govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr4918/text

(1)White supremacists and other right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.
(2)An unclassified May 2017 joint intelligence bulletin from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security found that white supremacist extremism poses [a] persistent threat of lethal violence, and that White supremacists were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement.
(3)According to the New America Foundation, since September 11, 2001, 77 Americans have died in terrorist attacks by domestic extremists in the United States. Eighty-nine percent were killed by far-right-wing extremists.

>September 11, 2001
yeah forget that morning
or that black people kill more people than the KKK

OP BTFO

Allowed doesn't mean actually hold. Not their fault some other country has generous citizenship laws they've never made use of and never will.

hey rabbi, watcha doin'?

It's not known to the public who in congress/senate have dual citizenships because its allowed and not an issue that's usually raised. Ted Cruz had a citizenship with canada and apparently he didn't know about it. It would be nice if such a thing could be investigated.