THE ORANGE NIGGER LIES:

THE ORANGE NIGGER LIES:
you hear this piece of shit now? did you see his speech at CPAC? he says "hahaha yeah folks, you want your second amendment, you're gonna get your second amendment" (crowd cheers) "BUT we don't want people with mental health issues having firearms!"

any provision with a mental health requirement for firearms lays the foundation for the state to deny a firearm to ANYONE IT WISHES since psychiatry is an inherently subjective "science" (not really a "science" at all, in fact).

how long will it be before they say "conservatism is a mental illness"? how long before "browsing Sup Forums is a mental illness"? how long before "any anti-government idea is a mental illness"?

wake the fuck up people. don't allow this to happen just because he sells you some cheap, pandering rhetoric. HE HAS BROKEN EVERY MEANINGFUL "REVOLUTIONARY" PROMISE HE MADE DURING THE CAMPAIGN
1) BOMBED SYRIA
2) INCREASED EFFORTS IN AFGANISTAN
3) OFFERED AMNESTY TO 1.8 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHEN HE HAD THE POWER TO UNILATERALLY GET THEM ALL DEPORTED
4) SAID "I'M A GLOBALIST AND A NATIONALIST"
5) NOW SUPPORTING FUCKING GUN CONTROL

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND JEB PEOPLE? BECAUSE HE TELLS JOKES BETTER? BECAUSE CNN HATES HIM? IS THAT WHY YOU SUPPORT HIM? YOU SUPPORT ANYONE CNN HATES? GOD, YOU'RE GOING TO BE SO EASY FOR THEM TO MANIPULATE IF THAT'S TRUE!

and as he turns heel and starts fucking us up our ass, his approval ratings go up and up and up and up now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Weinberg_(psychologist)
kevinmacdonald.net/chap4.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
pnas.org/content/114/35/9314
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779454/The-drug-cure-xenophobia.html
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/lesbian-activists-surprisingly-candid-speech-gay-marriage-fight-is-a-lie-to-destroy-marriage/
forward.com/articles/179371/jewish-lesbian-widow-edith-windsor-revels-in-win-o/
bigstory.ap.org/article/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-marriage-changes
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
theglobaldispatch.com/gay-activist-masha-gessen-speech-for-viral-gay-marriage-is-a-lie-and-calls-for-end-to-marriage-58250/
newsbusters.org/forums/topic-discussion/leading-gay-activst-frank-kameny-says-bestiality-ok-long-animal-doesnt-mind
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4351192,00.html
forward.com/articles/156055/jewish-groups-back-obama-on-gay-marriage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/04/16/trump-defends-u-turn-china-currencys-practices/100548546/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry

Clearly in bed with the jew

COME ON YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT, DON'T YOU GET IT? YOU'RE ALL GETTING PLAYED. HE PANDERS TO YOU SO HE CAN GET AWAY WITH FUCKING YOU. HE GOT A ROOM FULL OF FUCKING CONSERVATIVES AT CPAC TO CHEER FOR GUN CONTROL MEASURES. DONT YOU FUCKING GET IT??

>SAID "I'M A GLOBALIST AND A NATIONALIST"
sauce on this?

>inb4 you get called a shill

At least trannys wont get guns.

you shut your nigger mouth and gtfo of here op. you take your faggot bullshit to reddit where you are welcome you CNN sycophant maricon

One of the only good things he's done.

I'm glad to see that there are enough oldfags still on this board who can instantly recognize what (((you))) are up to, OP. Go lampshade, oven, and ash yourself, you goblin-faced kike.

1) BOMBED SYRIA
>isis crushed, syria is fine
2) INCREASED EFFORTS IN AFGANISTAN
>haven't heard anything about afghanistan in years
3) OFFERED AMNESTY TO 1.8 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHEN HE HAD THE POWER TO UNILATERALLY GET THEM ALL DEPORTED
>and now they get nothing
4) SAID "I'M A GLOBALIST AND A NATIONALIST"
>supports nationalism everytime, globalism never
5) NOW SUPPORTING FUCKING GUN CONTROL
>gee I wonder how this will turn out

Does it make you angry that after all this shilling, people still don't listen to you?

After King Nigger, came King Kike

"Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever." .... now you know... Oceania were the good guys :) submit, take up arms in the name of the state or die as you deserve you fucking worm. Vivat Imperium. Imperium Omnium.

Daca ends in march.

AT LEAST we no OP gets 0000000 pussy.

>"lock her up!" chants
>rick gates pleads guilty
> cue Curb your enthusiasm music

Rick & Manafort that worked with the Podestas?

/thread

Sage

Yes, and also worked for Trump.

>4) SAID "I'M A GLOBALIST AND A NATIONALIST"

we are the fucking globe you cockroach. get that through your fucking head. #MAGA

so many excuses here
1) you obviously have no clue what's going on in syria and afghanistan (lmfao @ "haven't heard anything about afghanistan in years") so i won't even touch that
2) DACA got nothing YET because dems rejected the offer, they know they can get more out of him. there's no argument to be made here. he had UNILATERAL AUTHORITY to cancel that program completely and deport them. he CHOSE not to do it. end of story. now he's openly supporting giving them amnesty.
4) pretending nothing will happen on gun control
dude he is going out everday and saying he is supporting keeping guns out of the hands of the "mentally ill". this is huge gun control. this means the state can officially deny anyone their second amendment rights based on a murky, nebulous, undefined idea of whatever it labels "mentally ill".

unacceptable stuff. sorry. you're making excuses for him still then you're fucking homo for him or something.

>having good relation with israel is a bad thing
sure thats why South Africa cut all relations,
Maybe soon we will be those kike shills praising Cyril on Sup Forums

so basically your argument is that you have no argument for anything? what was the point of this bread?

this is a high degree of cognitive dissonance you're experiencing. congratulations.

Gotcha!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

nigga you was arguin against the man bein in the White House, now you arguin that he's secretly on your side.. break me off a piece o' dat kit-kat bar

i didn't argue that he's "secretly on my side" wtf are you talking about? you're on drugs dude. i argued that he's secretly NOT on my side, or the side of any conservative or right-winger. how can you be so blind as to miss the point that badly bro?? maybe you're black and got racial IQ gap.

but you are obviously not conservative. you do not support the American way as evidenced by your posts. we are not a nation, but an empire of ideal, and we always have been. we are not for isolation, we are the market of the world, and we want the whole of the Earth to kneel before our model. President Trump completely embodies this... what is the sound of that dis now you turd?

you're either really dishonest or really uninformed. dunno which, probably the former.

sure is ad hominem in here

We just can't catch a break, can we?

>THE ORANGE NIGGER LIES

This is not new news, it is not old news, it is not news, it is fact. Come back with something I don't know

yeah broseph, everyone disagree with is stupid... that's always a recipe for diplomatic success :D #CNN

There's an ongoing debate among psychological health practitioners to entirely abolish the DSM because, thanks to advanced imaging (fMRI, etc.) we now know definitively that the vast majority of so-called mental illnesses aren't real

The movement was blocked because it would mean no more massive pharma profits, no more mental health industry profits, no more using "psychiatrists" in court to lock people up, or give them different treatment

With the ever-expanding definition & overdiagnosis of people with "disorders" & illnesses like ADHD, ASPD, OCD, autism, depression, bipolar disorder, etc. the number of people who will be deemed unfit to own firearms will cover most people who are a threat to the system.

Did you know the origin of the word "homophobia" was a Jewish psychologist claiming that not wanting to normalize homosexuality makes you mentally ill?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Weinberg_(psychologist)
>Weinberg coined the term "homophobia" in 1965, after he witnessed abhorrence towards a lesbian friend. The word was first printed in Screw on May 5, 1969, followed by Time a few months later. By 1972, Weinberg explained the use of term in Society and the Healthy Homosexual. He suggested that those who harbor prejudice against homosexuals, and not homosexuals themselves, are suffering from a psychological malady, an irrational state of mind.

Words like "racism", "sexism", "homophobia", "transphobia", "Islamophobia", "xenophobia", "something denial", etc. are already used to pathologize & legally/socially prohibit normal or "politically incorrect" behavior. Soon they will be used to declare all political dissidents mentally unfit to arm themselve + more

Must-read on the origin & abuse of psychoanalysis:

kevinmacdonald.net/chap4.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

pnas.org/content/114/35/9314
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779454/The-drug-cure-xenophobia.html

>mental health amendment
Yeah, can't really trust the government with that kind of power. Already get harassed for open carry.

well, you're just saying im not "conservative" because i don't support trump, and then totally redefining what "conservative" means. so i don't know what to tell you. deal with it.
it's ad hominem because see above. there's just nothing else to say when you're that far off the rails.

BASED TRUMP !!

you had my interdast until you attacked the soviets for no reason. obviously psychiatry is bullshit on an individual level, as most people, physician and patient alike, are incapable of self-truth, but for group-think, the effects of psychology are undeniable and tangible. much asides, homosex, detestable as it is, is just a natural response to over-population. stop blaming the Juice, reign the browns in, raise better children and wear a fucking condom until you are ready for child. simple.

im not saying you dont support Trump, im saying you either dont recognize America as a worldwide empire, or dont support it as such, or both.

dude i DONT support Trump. he's totally full of shit.
i can't accept that Trump supporters are now shilling the idea that "america is a worldwide empire" when he campaigned on nationalism over globalism, and a non-interventionist foreign policy. he specifically talked about staying out of Syria and leaving afghanistan on many occasions. he broke those promises, then you just turn around and support him anyway. you totally do a 180 in your own beliefs just because papa trump sold you out.

i'm sorry. i am actually "right-wing" (dunno about "conservative", but def right-wing) and i believe in principles and ideas, not blindly following a demagogue.

getting rid of DACA spics, stopping the endless globalist bankers wars and most importantly KEEPING OUR GUNS are the most important things. he's bagged out on all of those promises dude, and he'll get away with it because people like you make excuses for him.

to be honest, you on the other hand seem to be just playing a "Red team Vs Blue team" game. it's not about that though for me. it's about the future of the world and our nation. important stuff.

>isis crushed, syria is fine

Most of the developments in Syria have been due to the situation naturally sorting itself out and Russia intervening. Meanwhile the US military is still bombing Syria and just killed over 200 Russian soldiers?

>haven't heard anything about afghanistan in years
Then listen to the news you fucking retard. The US has been there for 13 fucking years, and Trump is sending yet more troops, even made an entire speech about it a couple months ago. The only reason you're in Afghanistan is for the drug trade, opium, minerals and to do what the CIA wants.

>and now they get nothing
And neither do Trump voters. He spent all his political capital on tax cuts for globalist Jews. Where are the deportations, e-verify, ending chain migration, the diversity lottery, limiting legal immigration? Why didn't he end DACA on day 1 instead of proposing to double the number of people who are eligible for it?

>supports nationalism everytime, globalism never
Trump is turning more liberal/globalist with each passing day though. No wall, immigrant admittance, weapons control, muh Iran, sucking up to Davos and every globalist in his admin, etc.

>gee I wonder how this will turn out
Literally doesn't matter, he had zero reasons to do it. He's giving liberals and Jews everything they want. There is no "88D underwater poker", he's trying to get Republicans to accept gun control, totally subversive.

Trump is a kike puppet like every president since Kennedy, doesn't matter how much you try to brainwash people that he's "anti-establishment" or secretly working against them. He's doing everything they want.

>did a reversal on NATO
>no longer considers China a currency manipulator
>made Jerusalem Israel's capital
>did a reversal on NATO and instead provides them with $800B
>no repeal and replace of Obamacare
>kicked out all the non-globalists from his admin
>more deficit spending
>increased debt ceiling

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

wtf do you think worldwide nationalism is you fucking idiot? its nationalism. we want OUR country. EVERY FUCKING WHERE. ALL OF IT. The whole fucking world. The rock-eaters and dirt worshippers can keep their backwards notions of allah and the Han dynasty and whatever else gives their dying breaths some comfort so long as they kneel at the altar of the almighty US dollar. fuck, you are a plebe.

maybe some things were said just to get a hand in the cookie jar you jackass... when the fuck has America ever had a 'non-interventionist' foreign policy under ANY fucking president? NEVER. grow up you fucking retard.

Learn to spell fucking commie shill.

The Soviets used psychiatry to neutralize potential threats and political dissidents, they only used that analysis for Jewish political purposes.

And it's not a "natural response" to overpopulation, it's been happening for longer and it being more common is a response to chemicals, propaganda and normalization.

>Jewish Lesbian Activist’s Surprisingly Candid Speech: Gay Marriage Fight Is a ‘Lie’ to Destroy Marriage
theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/lesbian-activists-surprisingly-candid-speech-gay-marriage-fight-is-a-lie-to-destroy-marriage/

>Jewish Lesbian Widow Edith Windsor Revels in Win on Gay Marriage
forward.com/articles/179371/jewish-lesbian-widow-edith-windsor-revels-in-win-o/

>Biden: Jewish leaders drove gay marriage changes
bigstory.ap.org/article/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-marriage-changes

>Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

>Homosexual Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

>Homosexual Activist Masha Gessen Speech for Viral "Gay Marriage is a Lie' and Calls for End to 'Marriage'
theglobaldispatch.com/gay-activist-masha-gessen-speech-for-viral-gay-marriage-is-a-lie-and-calls-for-end-to-marriage-58250/

>Leading Homosexual Activst Frank Kameny Says: "Bestiality OK 'as Long as the Animal Doesn't Mind"
newsbusters.org/forums/topic-discussion/leading-gay-activst-frank-kameny-says-bestiality-ok-long-animal-doesnt-mind

>Jewish Group Backs RI Homosexual Marriage Bill
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4351192,00.html

>Jewish Groups Back Obama on Homosexual Marriage
forward.com/articles/156055/jewish-groups-back-obama-on-gay-marriage/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
>Hirschfeld was born in Kolberg (now Kołobrzeg, Poland), in an Ashkenazi Jewish family,

Scientologist propaganda, fuck off. You're about as inconspicuous as a russian bot.

>defends communism
>defends Jews

>"im not saying you dont support Trump"
>openly admits he just changed proxies
>promotes globalism and neoconservatism

>"we want the whole fucking world but that's not globalism"
>the only thing that matters is shekels and muh fake paper money printed by (((central banks))) and muh petrodollar

I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts.

>when the fuck has America ever had a 'non-interventionist' foreign policy under ANY fucking president? NEVER. grow up you fucking retard.

Before WW1. The US didn't get involved in most of the European wars of the 19th century. This whole idea of America as the world police is recent invention.

Fuck off neocon kike shill.

"oh no, muh Cold War..russia russia russia, juice juice juice" lmao

I wonder why he is not following the same agenda that Trudeau and Merkel push then.

How many times have you changed your ID in this thread alone kike shill?

Do you really think you're fooling anyone?

get fucked leaf..you follow a пeдик right now do you not? your country is flooded with the tide of sand and yet you have nothing but problems with my view for my America lol. and so fucking what if i am a Jew? and what of state-level communism? why should one region not help another? do you think this means a man cannot run his own farm? you are a fool if you think America was meant to be a colony of protestants forever

>wtf do you think worldwide nationalism is you fucking idiot? its nationalism. we want OUR country. EVERY FUCKING WHERE. ALL OF IT. The whole fucking world.
wow so these are impressive mental gymnastics. you rebranded "globalism" as "nationalism" through mental gymnastics just to avoid holding papa trump accountable. wonderful.
calling me a retard while adding nothing of value to the conversation does a lot to help your case, know what i'm sayin' bro??

he is. he hasn't done anything different than what they would do. we're getting amnesty, we're getting gun control, we're getting foreign intervention. he's literally doing all of the same big things that they would do.

globalism entails other 'world powers'..world wide nationalism entails swallowing up all the other powers. are you really so blind, or do you just fear war so much? you say i have added nothing, and yet you keep talking to me..what must that say about you i wonder little bird..

>naturally sorting itself out
aka US special forces

>200 russian soldiers
mercenaries that russia said weren't theirs

>afghanistan
what about it? is there even any fighting going on?

>on tax cuts for globalist Jews
didn't realize I was a globalist jew

>where are the deportations?
been happening non-stop since he got in

>Why didn't he end DACA on day 1 instead of proposing to double the number of people who are eligible for it?
I'm not explaining chess strategy for the millionth fucking time to some shitskin with no frontal lobe capacity
he's tricking the left as you damn well know

>No wall
<

>weapons control
hasnt happened and never will

>muh iran
what about it? again nothing happened just like nothing is happening with NK

>Literally doesn't matter, he had zero reasons to do it
do what? nothing?
he'll turn it around into something we want like he always does, and you'll skulk out of sight for a couple weeks until you get new shilling orders

>did a reversal on NATO
no, nato got off their asses and contribute now
>no longer considers China a currency manipulator
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/04/16/trump-defends-u-turn-china-currencys-practices/100548546/
here, I'm listening to the news like you wanted; turns out china started behaving too
>made Jerusalem Israel's capital
so why all the kvetching?
>did a reversal on NATO and instead provides them with $800B
provide a source
>no repeal and replace of Obamacare
individual mandate got repealed, effective 2019
>kicked out all the non-globalists from his admin
keep your anemones closer, clownfish
>more deficit spending
but the economy
>increased debt ceiling
is booming

have to do one before you can do the other

who took your gun away? who forced an illegal into your home? who made you pay taxes that others did not pay?

Doesn't matter. As long as he keeps writing bitchy tweets and triggers the libs he can enact the most stringent gun control this nation has ever seen.

Not only is he faggot, Trudeau is also a crypto-communist just like you.

>your country is flooded with the tide of sand and yet you have nothing but problems with my view for my America lol.
It's exactly because America is a "global empire" destabilizing every country in the Middle-East that we're forced to deal with the tide of sand, because they have the fake excuse of being "refugees". Most people wouldn't be willing to accept them coming here if America didn't spend years bombing their countries.

>and so fucking what if i am a Jew?
You are the stereotypical neurotic, disingenuous, pro-gun control, pro-communist, neocon kike shill that can't argue in good faith and has to use multiple proxies just to pretend like you have more people on your side. Are you part of JIDF Moshe?

>what of state-level communism?
>do you think this means a man cannot run his own farm?
Tell that to the kulaks or the white farmers in South Africa who have to deal with the ANC's policies.

>you are a fool if you think America was meant to be a colony of protestants forever
Protestants founded the USA. Protestants voted Trump and got him elected. How the fuck can you mock Canada for getting the "tide of sand" then celebrate the demographic destruction of America?

Oh right I almost forgot for a second that you admitted to being a commie kike.

I spit on leafs like you.

Nice discord filename kike shill.

How much do you get paid to shill here?

You're just mad because you're literally insane and would be denied guns

Schizophrenic retards like you shouldn't have guns

God bless Trump

>RRRRRRREEEEEE HE SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT MUH GOD EMPEROR
>TAKE AWAY HIS GUNS

I can't even tell if these faggots & shills are ironic anymore.

Aww poor insane baby is mad he got called out for his mental illness

>Aww

It's time to go back to rebbit and stop projecting.

>maybe if I post more paranoid schizophrenic infographs he'll think I'm not insane!

>YOU HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA BECAUSE I SAID SO
>BUT DON'T POST ARTICLES ABOUT SCHIZOPHRENIA BECAUSE THAT'S "PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC INFOGRAPHS"

It's called a lie dipshit. Like killary would have been different. Or bernie. Fuck off shill

Right, but that's the logic they'll use on you, you fucking redcap shill.

did it ever occur to you that Protestants worship the God of the Hebrews and that maybe they put their faith in us for a reason? and further, I can revel in the failings of Canada because Canada so hilariously continues to fucking fail at everything. We bomb the shit out the dirt-eaters and you take them up your ass...I see no problem with that. Fuck Canada until you get back in line like good dogs. You may not be a retard after all, but you are definitely a pussy. You hammer out word-salad and racial hate and tell us you aren't a dyed in the wool Democrat lol... you keep calling me a 'neocon' but you are the one who hates Mother Russia...America's number 1 fucking allie during WW2 against the socialist scourge. you a fucking nigger and that is all you will ever be. Perhaps the rest of us just dream of a better world.

>Mother Russia...America's number 1 fucking allie during WW2 against the socialist scourge
I hope you're joking

look it up nigga.

I don't like a lot what Trump is doing but he is desensitizing the public to accept that the only person that can lead America is a straight white male, plus after the election our movement has grown a lot and nationalism is back on the table. We are moving forward for better or worst and changing western culture for a candidate with our talking points to be more palatable

Bro, you're supposed to pretend to be american, they're going to send you to the gulags if you keep doing this shit.

KYS

Don't bother, MAGA-soys slurp up anything that orange crypto-kike says.

Exactly, burgers better wake up. Freedom isn’t fucking free.

smartest canadian post all year. that used to be our mantra in the USA, but now we're the shitskin central. 53% face utopia.

Canada is fucked, but at least american patriots are salvageable. This “88D” chess meme was cool for the election and all, but we cannot afford the last free country in the world to lose any more freedoms. I have no sympathy for bluepillers who advocate for “patience and calm” while the gun control is being discussed.

Look here, even if Trump doesn't cave on gun control the Democrats will be in office after his term(s) over, then they'll be coming after the gun owners with a vengeance. We're going to have to fight a civil war eventually, Trump or no Trump. Get ready for it.

op is a perfect example of a jewish shill

Show your flag Schlomo.