/xpi/ Apostolic Christianity

So Jews on this board think the 12 tribes are gonna return to Israel and rule over us. Question for you Jews. Since your genealogies were destroyed when the Romans obliterated the second temple. How the fuck do you know what tribe is what?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
alsadiqin.org/history/The Persian conquest of Jerusalem in 614CE compared with Islamic conquest of 638CE.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The people who inhabited the lads of Weshesh, Shekelesh, Tjekker, Danye, and Peleset untied as the Sea Peoples, these were also known as the Canaanites and the Tribe of Dan (Snakes). Mixed mutts from the east who further mixed with the Middle East and ruined it after a thousand years. All the stories about the promised land are bullshit sold to the stupid class, while the higher ups enjoy the fruits of everyone's labor. They're known in the bible as the Pharisees but the truth is they were jew priests that were kicked out of Egypt during the Hyksos dynasty for jewish ritual murder.
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews

So, you don't really know, only the Vatican does because they've kept all the scrolls from all the libraries and are keeping an active record of the khazar noble bloodline. Maybe some rabbis too

Bump for my Brothers in the East!

Why do the stupid fucking goyim worship Yahweh? We don't steal your God's

>going to parents this weekend
>only two Catholic Churches within at least 50 miles and both are horrible charismatic guitar masses where old people give money for Africa

what do I do if I can’t make mass during lent? not baptized but trying to follow along this year

>they've kept all the scrolls from all the libraries and are keeping an active record of the khazar noble bloodline. Maybe some rabbis too

For what purpose?

>Destroyed with the Second Temple
What the fuck are you on?

Any Orthodox churches nearby?

Our parish has a few masses and only one is a guitar Mass, thankfully. Personally though I wish there was a Latin Mass here more than once a month and closer than an hour away.

I am pretty new to the Parish. How long before I ask the Priests why we don't have more traditional Masses?

Bump for this faggot's informative post

no unfortunately, my town has many traditional catholic parishes and severalnorthodox parishes but where my parents live there are very few Catholics (evangelical land)

Right after you blow them

Wow, I've never heard anyone make a sex joke about a Catholic priest. Your edge makes me hate the whole church now. Brb headed to Men's Warehouse to buy a trilby.

Priestly class was hereditary, if the genealogies were destroyed you don’t know who the fuck is what.

The "jews" of today are not of the tribe of Judah.
>they are Babylonian exiles who refused to return with the remnant
>who were expelled from Seleucid Persia
>and fled into the Caucuses
>eventually gathering all the talmudic converts of Europe who were expelled by Rome before the rise of Islam
The talmudics of the middle east fled to Arabia
The Sadducees became the Sunni Muslims
The Persian Pharisees became Shiite Muslims
The Jews of North Africa all "converted" to Islam after the Islamic conquest of Jerusalem.
>The Al Aqsa mosque is the third temple

None of these talmudics are of the tribe of Judah. None of them are Jews.
>The tribe of Judah is pic related

>mosque is the third temple
Lol no sorry Ahmed

to keep us ignorant of our true past, whatever it was.

did you read the link I provided?
most of the stories we were told are fabrications.
Just like the founding legends of Egypt were transformed into gods and bound into a religion, in direct opposition of the founder, Hermes Trismegistus, was done specifically as a big fuck-you to him and he was re-imagined as a guy with a birds head.
The story of Noah somehow ended up on the Pacific side of Canada retold in a native tribe version.
What does that tell you?
To me it means stories were carried by the shaman of the tribe and that tribes need a foundation story to build on and most of the Tanakh or Old Testament was designed to subvert everyone in the middle east by calling them the chosen ones, of all things.
We as a race have been suckered by the priest class for almost six thousand years, time for a change.

How about you take your jew religion somewhere else. This isn't the place tour dumbass superstition.
>where old people give money for Africa
That's every church.

You need to revisit your history schlomo.

Ahmed is a talmudic

>To me it means
Ah so bullshit okay.
A third temple that does not make.

fpbp

jews are all going to rot in hell

It does when you read how it came about.

alsadiqin.org/history/The Persian conquest of Jerusalem in 614CE compared with Islamic conquest of 638CE.pdf

Because I know the name of God is Homer

Whadya think?

The wooden temple structure the Jews built in
Is the wooden structure that became the Al Aqsa Mosque in

216?

216 / 3 = 72 (names of God)
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

BASE 216 (pyramid base)
Tetraktys

TETRAGAMADDION

No silly, it was KARNAK, LUXOR

She's cool

totally

Damn that’s a serious case of satanic delusion. Prots worship their own internal fantasy and imagine that it is God

they just send em all to Chechnya lol

its all of them ya fucking dumb shit.

They are practically different gods.
One is an immutable god.
The other is one and three at a time taking different aspects but remaining unique (like a candle)
As for the other; you can thank Claudius and Flavio Josefo who were the idea of promoting Christianity to unify Rome

Christianity and the Trinity are European ideas. The idea of one god having multiple persons goes back to early indo-European religion and is a feature of Greco-Roman polytheism and even norse deities. That’s why the Jews hate it so much.

Still no Sanhedrin.

Catholics aren't Christian

>Why do the stupid fucking goyim worship Yahweh? We don't steal your God's

No, you just worship our devil as your God.

KYS

lol no they're just schismatics with some Judaizing here or there.

Egypt was built on masonic sacred knowledge and not religion or a belief in a higher power. Let's do it that again instead of continuing to allow the priest class to control the world

"All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD, And all the families of the nations will worship before You."
"Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My chosen one in whom My soul delights I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations."
Psalm 22:27, Isaiah 42:1

Keep dreaming

>pravoslavie.ru

stop replying you're only certifying your ignorance

>What does that tell you?

that there is some truth to it.

when a story has been retold in multiple regions by different people, it's evidence that there was some historic event upon which it is based and all the varying versions contain some aspect of that event.

Besides, Justin Trudeau is your prime minister, you just aren't in the position to be lecturing anyone about not getting conned.

if i chose the faggot you'd have a nice zinger but i didn't and it only sort of stings
It's the Tribe of Snakes and they love the dragon/snake symbolism so much it shows up everywhere they manged to cobble up a religion.

You can be excommunicated for being a Mason, your dog don't hunt.

pity it experienced some form of early childhood trauma and can't escape the memeflag stage
dismissed

>Egypt was built on masonic sacred knowledge and not religion or a belief in a higher power.

ignorant leaf. no wonder that faggot is pm of canada

>can't escape the memeflag stage
Newfag Sup Forums used to not have flags get over yourself.

Rule over?
Naw.
We want a safe homeland, period.
We don't GAF what you do if it doesn't hurt us.
If you are talking about the passage about the goyim serving the jews, that is only supposed to happen when all jews are religious and so godly the gentiles will want to serve or convert.
Only rich cunts rule anything.

nothing to back it up, sad troll just like memecancer that desperately wants a (you)

>it only sort of stings
No real pain, eh? Take a long hard look at the photo and then we'll continue.

Ready? See how your pm is dressed in an Indian wedding costume and all the street shitters around him are dressed like regular people? He's doing that the emasculate Canadian men. He's a weak faggot and he's your ruler. He's intentionally making every Canadian man feel honorless. It's a psyop the kikes are pulling on Canada. You're all eunuchs now

Do you know the history of the Jesus fish? Probably not, being a Leaf.

>nothing to back it up,

Because pointing out that masonry is religious and requires the belief in a higher power is like arguing that the sky is up. If you don't already know that, you're too stupid for ANY argument to convince you.

Protestants actually believe this

christmas is also the birthdate of the god mithra. Jesus was actually born in august. Easter is also a pagan holiday.

Do you know the significance of this?

Note, never said the Masons were a religious class, what was implied in the Hyksos are Jews link is that the civilization was plagued with a priest class that Akhenaten wanted to get rid of. Funny enough the same time this priest class was forming in Egypt the Druids landed in Ireland and were also performing similar ritualistic sacrifices. The story of St Patrick chasing out the snakes was allegorical as the snakes were the Tribe of Dan, the same one that introduced usury to the Egyptians who aptly named it "snakebite" because it slowly erodes the money supply.
Funny ah?

Hopefully so we can strike decisively when the time comes for the final struggle.

Not a Khazar bloodline though.

Turks originally inhabited Palestine before the British paid Arabs to remove them.

Best Sup Forums was objectively no memeflags era

Leo IV the Khazar was Eastern Roman Emperor from 775 to 780

Stephen Spielberg holding the sled from Citizen Kane? No please enlighten me.

>Leo IV the Khazar

That's rather late in the game.

>Easter
Thats why I celebrate Pascha brainlet.
I figure a Gadsden would imply American but I guess not. I still don't see the issue with memeflags. Better than tripfags imo famalam.

>So Jews on this board think the 12 tribes are gonna return to Israel and rule over us
No I don't. What the hell is that?

The white race are the lost tribes of Israel you mong.
The kikes are the cursed 13th tribe

The story goes that he denied Orson Welles money to make a film in the 1980s

Now think of the significance of that sled, in the context of what it really means.

I use a memeflag because if the Pope ever declared a crusade I'd be first in line. But if anyone asks, I am an American.

Not following how this relates to the Jesus Fish.

the same pope who said in 2016 that would be the last year christmas would be celebrated, as did the queen?
great!

neck yourself masonfag

agnostic,
don't follow anything because i've come to learn it's all a crock of shit
and never joined an order because i thought they were homosexual bathhouses

>Implying anything the Pope says matters.

Source or are you just lying like a Jew?

>claims to be apostalistic
>doesn't follow the teachings if the apostles
Retard

Faith alone.
Acts 16
30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

No baby sprinkling.
Acts 8
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

No worshipping man.
Acts 10
25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

Jesus went to hell for 3 days.
Acts 2
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

It relates by proxy.

Think.

begone prot!

Mark 5:16

>Mark 5:16
Matthew rather

Yeah, I get you're telling me it's a secret for something, but I am not getting what. Rosebud is a secret way of saying you're a Christian?

Are you trying to tell me Spielberg is a dirty Jew? As if there was another kind.,

>implying I'm pr*Testant

>baptists
>not protestant
You may pick one

Drive to TLM three states away

wew

Protestants aren't Christian.

Templars are settled here in Argentina, they are still working in the shadows.

I've heard about them and this pope before he was pope.

I remember always listening to him in christmas eve and things like that.

Kinda weird because some guy who had anything to do with the issue, only family ties with cops.

Tribe of DN
funny tribe, they were told to go north and leave their name as a signpost in a conquered land now how many countries in europe have those two letters? SweDeN, DeNmark, etc...
But the funny part is how they ended up founding the catholic church, putting weak mixed mutts on thrones and a german for the queen of england. fucking hilarious really. but the best achievement is the Bank for International Settlements, the greatest money exchanger of all times. The tower of babylon in Basel, and within it sit the King of Jews, the Rothschilds who are part of the Roman-Khazar bloodline. The Rothschild's were the Bauer's who actually were part of the Knights Templar but somehow were spared the executions and went on to start the central banking system. Why were the knights executed? Heresy, demon worship, being cunts, but some got away to Scottland and setup their masonic jew orders there and give birth to Karl Marx's wife.

Yes it's a secret for something.

Rosebud is a password in the game "The Sims"

The significance in the film is:

Kane's career in the publishing world is born of idealistic social service, but gradually evolves into a ruthless pursuit of power. Narrated principally through flashbacks, the story is told through the research of a newsreel reporter seeking to solve the mystery of the newspaper magnate's dying word: "Rosebud".

Which Denmark?

lol

There are two

Did you know he attended Podesta's Pizza Party?