Infection

Finally!!

Sex with the best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WZCet
tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=infection&ie=utf-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't believe you.

what the fuck? last time I checked the raws they were trying to save his childhoodfriend.

Is this one of those dream scenarios?

Would you have a link to that raw?

how is this thing different to some random doujin
literally the only thing people care about is if one of the girl gets fucked

Is the imouto still dead?

yes

Does the zombies still have those retarded pupils?

Best girl finally getting what she deserves. MC is such a huge manwhore, is he having sex with 2 girls now?

yes, he's a literal slut.
meanwhile that one guy has to save everyone while mc just fucks girl left and right.

Going to be three soon enough and maybe four if imouto joins in.

No insertion yet. That phone is about to ring and cockblock her.

The suffering never ends.

It has slightly more plot than some random doujin

You mean Yuu Kamishiro?

>tfw he is the only reason I read this shit
>no homo though, I just like to see him being awesome

>best girl

What chapter?

She's the reason why I still follow this shit.

Where's the recent raw at now?

It was almost three like 2 chapters ago. The real question is if they're willing to share.

wait, the shortie too?

>black- haired girl
literally who

Fucking why did bzland manga had to die.

Is this the Repopulate Japan arc?

>Sensei's Bang Bus successfully escaped HOTD zombie apocalypse only to pull up in front of the group and face the infection apocalypse

NTR happening

Shouldn't they accept a harem in end of the world scenarios over fighting?

childhood friend.

Logically? Yes.
But the world's over and fuck logic, may as well do whatever they hell they want.

DAMN! someone hand me a jap/eng dictionary!

nice to see him fucking the cute one with the big tits.
Didn't he do the weird one with the nice ass earlier?

Yeah, that happened.

Threesome end? Maybe harem with the black haired girl?

That and she's drunk along with being super shy at the moment which makes MC kind of hesitant. I think he's going to have a moment with all three of the girls with Kiara being next.

yup, chapter 75

imgur.com/a/WZCet

Have there been any pee or toilet scenes recently?

I dropped this around chapter 30. This was complete trash.

"As much I like post apocalyptic stories this is by far the most awful thing I've ever read in this genre (and maybe manga as a whole).

Mind you, that art is good and the story is okay at first but as the story progresses the plot became an excuse to show off ecchi poses. The characters are either one dimensional or straight up dumb. I don't know what it is even about anymore, I just skimmed the whole thing up to the latest raws just to see if it got better but it didn't.

If you absolutely don't care about the story and just want to look at anime butts this is for you, otherwise there are other series in this genre that is in leagues ahead of this one."

thanks picked up

What ever happened to the sister?

Did you actually copypaste this from somewhere else? It's not like you need extensive explanations for anyone to know it's garbage.

Thanks user.

Alright, so how is she going to get cockblocked? Phone ringing or her passing out from being drunk?

hmmm

>the things you did to me in your delusions... Please do all of it, even if it takes days to finish.
>Ahh
>I really do love you
>not even the phone can interrupt them now (it's turned off)

>>Ahh
>>I really do love you
is that his narration?

Also, thanks user.

Oh thats good then
Hoping they fugg for a few chapters

fug

Have there been any new pee or toilet scenes, though?

Did this go from being a bad Zombie Manga to a harem where the MC actually fucks his bitches?

Should have done it earlier to be honest

Hmm, I just can't trust it yet what with happened with satsuki. Guess we'll find out Wednesday.

Successor to HOTD.

MC fucking a girl puts it in another tier I would say. As sexualized as HOTD was, no one was close to scoring aside from bus slut and any one else on the bang bus.

When I read shit like this it makes me believe that standards for who is acceptable to be writing manga needs to be raised if trash like this can get through so easily.

Where are the raw chaoters being dump now? the Baidu forums aren't uploading them anymore until days after the japanese release date.

Perfection

>She's piss drunk

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Nigga infection maybe shit but it's hardly the worst in the zombie genre when shit like Crossed exists and it's now way close to the worst of manga when shit like Re:Monster and Mahou no Nakegima exist

>manga about chad fucking his bitches
dropped before chapter 1
ill stick to my isekai manga thanks

>75
hooly fuck, last issue i read was the MC fucking the buttslut behind the truck with the other chick listtening.
How many issues did i miss?

Around 25. He fucks Kiara in chapter 50. Also the middle school girl MC saves in the earlier chapters gets fingered by the backstabbing slut.

In what chapter?

I'm gonna say one of the 60+ chapters. It was fairly recent.

OH BABY

>middle school girl MC saves in the earlier chapters gets fingered by the backstabbing slut.
Is it the one who wet herself? Fuck she was a cute. Who's the backstabbing slut anway?

Isn't imouto EVIL now?

Is this a MAL copypasta?

The slut who promises sex if the guys protect her. Kicked MC off a ladder in earlier chapters so that she can escape.

No. She's with another group at the moment. She's currently testing out her new abilities.

>imouto actually got power up
Nice.

Wasn't Yuu Kamishiro the MC from that delinquent manga? The one that dies in the end?

She's still alive? Isn't she infected and was implied to have been gotten rid of by MC's shady looking friend?

So what's been happening with this manga? I always found it amusing that zombies had to get hydrated to evolve and how one firefighter can easily get his arms ripped off by superzombies but plot armor firefighter can box with another without getting his arms blown up.

Nope. Still alive and kicking. Still acting like a bitch.

You don't understand GODishiro is superman

>best girl
No way

Picked up

This better be good you fags

Its not

it's not but good luck

S O F T
O
F
T

Buttslut is the worst girl.
At least bitchqueen is cute.

Butt is top cute tho

kek

I prefer Japs zombie fiction than most of the west ones which still beat the same old boring drama tropes like the dead horse is still enjoyable for anyone.

tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=infection&ie=utf-8

boring

ascended imouto is made for superhuman fireman cock. that's a true bro-in-law.

They could make the greatest zombie killing babbies

God damn that face. His art has gotten so fucking good compared to when he did doujinshi.

I forgot how much of a brocon she is. I hope Oikawa delivers in their proper reunion.

Does the artist draw nipples in the volume releases?

i dropped this pos after the author killed the imouto. Is she back yet or does this stay dropped?

Dammit they're both cute. But I guess that can be attributed to sameface.