WTF?! I love George W Bush now!

WTF?! I love George W Bush now!

That globalist scumbag deserves the death penalty along with Cheney & Blair.

Normies are brain dead.

proof that liberals have 0 attention span?

Honestly this. I've never been more disgusted with liberals than
>fuck Drumpf, Bush is good now lol

>killed a million brown people in Iraq and Afghanistan for no good reason
>"but at least he didn't call them shithole countries"

the absolute STATE of shitlibs

Careful, user. He has shares in Intel :^)

I never didn’t like him. He’s a nice guy. His VP was the piece of shit

Fake poll but this will unironically start a red wave. You played yourself once again, media.

What's weird is SJWS now like him too because he's insulting Trump.

Iraq was in much better condition when Saddam was in power. Yes, he was a monster, but I would rather have him in charge than its current state.

The Bush administration is the reason why Europe is infested with "refugees." Fuck Dubya.

Their petty personal resentments are more important than all of that apparently

Few people are more deserving of official execution than this subhuman

That's exactly what I'm saying, user.

Bush is a fucking terrorist but he didn't say nigger or whatever so it's all good :>)

>His favorability mark among Democrats has soared from only 11% in February 2009 to a majority 54% now.
These fucking idiots. I haven't seen them gobble up propaganda like this since the media was transparently pushing Bush's Iraq war.
>But user, we have to do something about Saddam!

Only in Democrat land can someone who kills brown people be perceived better than someone who merely calls them a name, lol.

WTF I love dead Iraqis now!

Flip-flopping faggots. They don't mind him now because the media isn't shitting on him every second of every day. Same will happen with Trump after the dust settles. They really have to be told what to think, don't they?

>WTF I love dead Iraqis now!
WTF I love torture now!
>WTF I love secret detention centers now!
WTF I love the CIA now!
lololololololol drumpf

You could have had President Jeb! but you blew it. People are finally coming to grips with the huge mistake they made and Bush is riding his coattails.

I wonder if Jeb! will run as Bush next time. Last time he was like who is this Bush person you speak of? I'm Jeb!

>when the media shills against klumpfth so hard that GWB looks like a good guy in comparison
GWB had the fortune of retiring before the internet turned to kike central

>amerimutts are so brainwashed into hating their current president they now like the former president that trashed their economy and global reputation

What kind of credence does a public opinion poll have about a president that hasn't been in office for 10 years

What's the point???

8 long fucking years these shitlibs complained non-stop about this fucking retard.
Obama comes along, pulls the exact same shit but goes even further on the spying on American citizens and not a fucking peep.
I honestly don't care what they think anymore, it's time for them to go

>Obama assassinates an American citizen
>tumbleweeds.gif
>Trump calls for putting Americans first in American policy
>FASCISM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hate them so much

Don't believe the hype, most americans hated bush and obama but won't say so around others.

Just means they are weak and lack principals. Fuck em all. RWDS when?

Bump

what's your angle here, my leaf friendo? you sure seem invested despite contributing nothing.

I just thought it was funny how Democrats prefer a president who instigated two costly unnecessary wars and presided over the largest economic collapse since the great depression over Trump.

Fair enough.

American deserve every single bad thing that happens to them.

Its clearly the favorability of Bush as he is now, not his presidency

NSA started spying on US citizens in the Bush era, user, but yes, Obama probably expanded it somewhere along the line.

You have to understand that Obama gave rich libs the chance to congratulate themselves for supporting the black guy, which overrides anything he actually did

I can't fathom the IQ of a retard who actually thinks that Bush did a good job. Seriously; where the fuck do such "people" even come from?

but he protekted us fram teh turrists. ur eithar wit us or ur turrists. unamerikan dumbass