DRUMPF BTFO BY ALL-AMERICAN HERMAPHRODITE

DRUMPF BTFO BY ALL-AMERICAN HERMAPHRODITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxrHwhDY8FA
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake and gay.
Vin Diesel Jr. sounds like a retard.

Ed Krassenshekelstein is literally
an idiot.

emma gonzalez wasnt even born during dubya's presidency

some debate

OP is a faggot

Fucking SPIIIICS

isn't ed krassenstein the guy who spends all day every day responding to trump tweets with multiple threads?

>ed krassenstein
youtube.com/watch?v=qxrHwhDY8FA
Is he trying to out-retard Occupy Democrats?

PUT DOWN THE WEAPON WHITE MAN

BLUMPF BTFO'd. How can he ever recover from this? I expect he will have tendered his resignation by Monday morning.

When? Also deport her communist ass.

I just don't understand why people are taking these children seriously.
Imagine if a news team broadcasted your political beliefs when you were in high school. You would A) get such a high from that attention and B) play into whatever perception you're giving off to the public because YOU'RE A CHILD WHO IS DRIVEN BY POPULARITY. Not to mention ill-informed and immature.
Also, I hate when women shave their heads unless they have cancer or are doing in support of a loved one with cancer.

Kinda looks like the shooter desu.

This has got to be a joke. How brain dead does someone have to be to find a Krassenstein quotable? I just want to meet the people that read their tweets and go "wow, that was brilliant." Can they feed and bathe themselves?

STAND UP STRAIGHT MUHREEN!!

YOU HAVE 6 MONTHS TO DISARM. OR ELSE WAR.

oh, god, let le 56% meme never die

I wonder what she looked like with long hair tbqh

fuck this buzzcunt

couldn't someone more hot be the talking head of this libtard movement? Like this was really the most attractive chick they had in the school? Out of all the survivors they thought this one is the most charismatic to the general audience? Atleast if she was hot I could look at something while I drone out her voice. Wasnt a single cute 18 year old in the school? We got stuck with fucking sinead o'connor?

wow where is the video of the debate?

how is a domestic terrorist group able to freely post on twitter?

did she shave her head after the shooting? could be a psychological trauma thing

i WANNA DICK HER SO HARD

Conservatards bit off more than they can chew.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

I know you're trolling for replies, but it's actually frightening how much the left relies on emotion and pure propaganda to form their opinions. It's also incredibly dangerous.

>Dahnald...
>THE GUNS, DAHNALD
>WE CAN'T HAVE KIDS DIE, DAHNALD
>THE GUNS WILL BE MINE!

Why are (fascist) super-liberals so physically unattractive?

(((ED KRASSENSTEIN)))

I swear to God I don't know how everyone doesn't hate jews