Mexican hate thread

Mexican hate thread.
Mexico is basically a parasite and the only cure is a full blown genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week13/CalhounreMexico1848.html
abc.es/cultura/abci-754-millones-personas-hablaran-espanol-2050-201711271356_noticia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not wrong

Mexicans are pretty based desu. Never met one I didn't like.

Also actual Mexicans are Spanish whites.

Mexicans inhabiting the U.S. is what gave us the nickname amerimutts.

Fuck off faggot
You're not wrong. John C. Calhoun said it perfectly
>The next reason assigned is, that either holding Mexico as a province, or incorporating her into the Union, would be unprecedented by any example in our history. We have conquered many of the neighboring tribes of Indians, but we have never thought of holding them in subjection, or of incorporating them into our Union. They have been left as an independent people in the midst of us, or have been driven back into the forests. Nor have we ever incorporated into the Union any but the Caucasian race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the first departure of the kind; for more than half of its population are pure Indians, and by far the larger portion of the residue mixed blood. I protest against the incorporation of such a people. Ours is the Government of the white man. The great misfortune of what was formerly Spanish America, is to be traced to the fatal error of placing the colored race on an equality with the white. That error destroyed the social arrangement which formed the basis of their society. This error we have wholly escaped; the Brazilians, formerly a province of Portugal, have escaped also, to a considerable extent, and they and we are the only people of this continent who have made revolutions without anarchy. And yet, with this example before them, and our uniform practice, there are those among us who talk about erecting these Mexicans into territorial Governments, and placing them on an equality with the people of these States. I utterly protest against the project.
indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week13/CalhounreMexico1848.html

lets be realistic

Awful, awful country. Mexico is a complete shithole, and like most of S. America, all they do is blame America for their pathetic state. Sad!

on other hand. if america fall, israel fall. and amerimutts are not white anyway. go on based mexicans. turn them to el goblinos.

Mexican hate thread? Nah, I like em.

CHI

ANOTHER CHI

LE!

Sorry Pablo no one's falling for your LARP

nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

shill thread? sure spics are dispicable but your country has been taken over by the zionists that have made you wage mass immigration, useless wars for Israel, there just a whole list. also look at the dollar bill for NOVUS ORDUM SECLORUM. not my fault some gringos felt compassionate with spics as well. even worst that your WW2 general regreted figthing in the European theatre for the zionist clubs. us spanish rape babies are the least of the problems, you have to catch WAY bigger fish like Bobby Fishcer tried to

idk when will papa trump will makes things right besides the wall

Are you starring on a telenovela? Are you a F1 driver? Are you a member of the PRI serving in the mexican government? Do you sit on the board of directors of a Mexican corporation?

Then I might believe you - otherwise they are 99% mestizo, thieving, scum.

hmm...

>us spanish rape babies are the least of the problems

who cares about the meme country which USA is, by 2050 they will be speaking spanish

abc.es/cultura/abci-754-millones-personas-hablaran-espanol-2050-201711271356_noticia.html

not my fault spics from central america get here and want to go across looking like tacos. its like saying koreans are the same as nips. you have too look more in detail. also there is some chinks that pay big money for the polleros

Are you an idiot? This is exactly the reason why I made the thread in the first place, to bring awareness to the fact that spics are immigrating illegally into the United States and changing our racial demographics at an extremely rapid rate, if this problem persists we will turn into a 3rd world country in less than a century.

NO THANKS TO YOUR ZIONIST OVERLORDS!!!

>b-but Jews made me do it!
I'm not denying this is the work of Jewish politicians but the fact that so.many Mexicans take advantage of the situation makes me hate them even more, keep trying.

fuck mexicans bump

mexicans are stupid weak mongrels. USA is to blame for letting them in. We could destroy them in a week, but we don't.

>Also actual Mexicans are Spanish whites.
KEK