Ben Shapiro says "Lock up the Mentally Ill"

Ben Shapiro says instead of gun control the Federal Government should start "locking up people with loose screws".

youtube.com/watch?v=fTLhm_mdETI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.is/nzWnF
youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=WKVbzfzVeBk
wfsb.com/story/37574682/middlesex-hospital-suspect-remains-in-critical-condition
liveleak.com/view?i=765_1519376777
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2776584/pg5
psychologytoday.com/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201407/internet-gaming-disorder-in-dsm-5
theravive.com/therapedia/social-anxiety-disorder-(social-phobia)-dsm--5-300.23-(f40.10)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come and get me!!!

I fucking hate him but he's right in this regard. All of the Schizos on the streets should be scooped up and put back in state mental hospital. At least we'd have less homeless people.

Fuck (((Been Shapiro))) still.

Juden

Sounds like someone has a few screws loose!

But would it not be better to lock them up by tightening the screws? I mean imprisoning someone with loose screws, thats just begging them to break ou

Betrer yet weld that shit shut

Put them in a mental health institution he means.

What he really means is that in the future anyone who posts something like below will be detained.

> Hi my name is Jeff Kasky!
> My son is a Stoneman Douglas "student" and we're both shilling for disarmament

archive.is/Yb9Ek

> I'm sad because I had to pull my sullen child, Cameron Kasky, out of the central role in media after Sup Forums discovered I run a corrupt child trafficking organization via One World Adoption Services

archive.is/GQXF0
archive.is/nzWnF

> If you post about me on the_donald, the mods remove your post due to "misleading or inaccurate information" !

> I'm also an adoption lawyer, reserve policeman and Rabbi (see below)
> STOP ASKING WHY I WEAR SO MANY HATS/ROLES AND WHY MY KID AND I ARE ENTANGLED IN THIS
> STOP WONDERING WHO I WORK FOR

youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s

> Hand in your guns and stop discussing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Scott Israel, L3 Technologies or myself!

OR THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=WKVbzfzVeBk (crisis actor, follow to youtube)

and his definition of "mentally ill" would include "anti-semites"

You realize being institutionalized isn't a negative thing is it?

You know he's talking about us, right?

Yeah when the most mentally ill on the planet are the kikes.

This. He's right on a lot of issues but that's just because he wants you to be on his side when it comes to giving Israel shekels as well.

Found the video of naked CT man that drove thru an emergency room entrance and lit himself on fire. He was talking about Trump, christ and the Illuminati.. he streamed it live on Facebook
wfsb.com/story/37574682/middlesex-hospital-suspect-remains-in-critical-condition

whole stream: liveleak.com/view?i=765_1519376777
pic related steven ellam

You could try to heal, fix, repair and understand them rather than "lock them up".
Sometimes beings become increasingly mentally distraught /"ill" as they become more aware of more problems and information, more enlightened, more connected with and/or overstimulated.
Is the guy that suggested to "lock them up" in a position of power?
Are other people in positions of power similarly minded?
What is their proposed treatment and release stragety?
Is he seriously suggesting indefinite false imprisonment for large sections of the world's population demographics?

ITS ANNUDA SHOAH

> A Jew wants to lock up citizens of his host nation he personally deems to be "Mentally Ill"

In other news the grass is green!

Good, he finally said something right.

But will he mention that Regan was the one that closed the psych wards and dumped the loonies into society?

Probably not.

>I'm Ben and I'm got small government
>The government should lock-up anyone who disagrees with the government because they must be mentally ill.

For someone so apparently smart, how can he have such retarded political philosophy?

pic related

>You could try to heal, fix, repair and understand them rather than "lock them up".

That's what the boomers did and guess what? Crime, homelessness, and drug use skyrocketed.

It would be the psychiatrists doing it.

so some bitter 50-year-old bitch with no kids who has it out for all men

>"Lock up the Mentally Ill"
LGBT+ BTFO!!!

No, a 30 year old who has a large conservative family.

So he will be locked soon?

you've never seen a shrink i can tell

I think the browning of America is fine

Why did he do that?

anti-zionists are mentally ill goy! lock them up!

ironic since funding for mental health has been declining since the 80's.

THATS HIS POINT

you guys!!!

don't fall for this deception.... (((They))) are trying to put (((themselves))) in the position of deciding who is to be 'institutionalized'. Do NOT give (((them))) any legal authority or power over anyone for any reason!!! Dismiss any suggestion or legal bag of tricks that give (((them))) ANY authority of any kind over anyone...

So when are we all going to the nut house for having a different point of view? 3..2..1..

/ourguy/

This is just the beginning folks.

Soon calling to "lock up the Jews" will go mainstream.

Ding ding ding

Does anyone have the crime stats 5 years before and then 5 years after dems voted to close down lots of mental state hospitals?

Ok...
Mentally Ill means...
Those that think they are chosen by god.
Practice genital mutilation as ritual
Think their mommys vag makes them a religion.

Lock em up

It was Reagan a Republican who did that

>he acknowledges that the government going door to door to round up all guns would cause a civil war
>thinks the government going door to door to round up the mentally ill will be perfectly fine

>Jew wants to throw away due process and incarcerate bad goys
The (((Soviets))) already tried this Ben, 100 years ago.

Being born from a certain vagina does make you a certain race dumbass

He said he wanted a due process retard.

right but its mostly been done by Republicans, especially their beloved Reagan as mentioned
and its always been justified as "we need smaller gov not a welfare state" well this is what happens when you release mentally ill people and tell them to get lost

>Mentally ill
But men cut their dicks off and that’s normal.

Why not have gun restraining orders for anti social types that can be considered by judges,better desu.

Yet another reason why Reagan should go down as one of our shittiest presidents. Same with his amnesty bill.

Because he explained that. He said that they'd pay people to buy legal guns for them

Look. Ben knows gun control is the solution. But he's a right wing guru, so he can't say that. he has got to spew nonsense to keep gun nuts voting red.

>based jew
>continues to state jew bullshit
>civnat faggots are fine with this

The last thing we need is this conniving kiddie fiddling old people swindling degenerate deciding who is mentally ill. Don't give (((them))) more power over the honest white man just trying to survive in this pitch black world of ours.

stfu you nut

It doesn't help anyone. I voluntarily admitted myself after very bad time not eating anything for nearly a week. It's literally just a a very boring prison with a basic room where you get to walk around the ward until doctors give you good goy pills.

no we should start locking up loose jews

Ben has some delusional, irrational beliefs, should he be locked up as well ?

Then thats illegal and they will get jail. This kid Nick was a timebomb how could he possibly legally bare arms

he's against the browning of Israel though.

MOST MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE DO NOT WORK AND ARE ALREADY ON GOVT GIBS
Why not lock them up in mental health facilities like we used to? They will get the same shit as they did before, just now they will be forced to take their fucking medicine and get help.

Suck my dick with a wooden spoon your just jealous cuz I was gonna have a better life then you little Ben Shapiro bitch so you had to ruin it like the little bitch that you are...keep going for the hotties and cutting out all your competition talking about fucking comic books fag

>deprive people of their freedom
eat shit cunt. I have severe depression but I still enjoy my freedom

>Ben Shapiro says instead of gun control the Federal Government should start "locking up people with loose screws".

And, being a kike, two months from now he'll claim the belief that jews are involved in a conspiracy is proof of insanity

Also, Jews are now trying to get vets to claim ptsd in exchange for cash and are then taking their children from them and selling them to satanists once they do.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

Why not control your border before you start forcing citizens into institutes in the thousands

>lets allow dangerous lunatics to wander around society

This is what Reaganite boomers consider to be "responsible policy"

It was a popular move. Leftists wanted them shut down because they were "mean" and "discriminatory".

They won't because it's hard to catch someone like that. Only locking them up before the crime is committed is possible

That's ideology though

You know a mental health institution would really help you.

The Jews would make it up as they went along and you know it.
>have right wing beliefs? You're crazy go to jail
>do you post on Sup Forums? You're def going to jail.
The Jews have a long, long history of calling "antisemitism" a contagious mental illness. There can be no reason to criticize Jews.
>criticize Jews? You're crazy
>GO TO JAIL
GO TO JAIL
>GO TO JAIL
GO TO JAIL
>GO TO JAIL
GO TO JAIL
>GO TO JAIL
GO TO JAIL

>post yfw a Jew starts the tardocaust

I understand why though. Aren't mental institutions inhumane.

Excellent juxtaposition.

Why not admit you're Jewish user? Wuold be more interesting.

>destroys white society
>calls whites who don't like this crazy
>puts them in FEMA gulags
>mfw

Isn't dumping psychos on the street also inhumane?

this

I'll pass, I like my freedom. I like traveling, I like visiting new places. A life where you spend the rest of your life locked up is a life not worth living. I'd rather euthanasia.

No, that's where their natural habitat is left alone.

To add to that, most of the mentally ill end up homeless drug addicts on the street with nothing to do aside from be abused sexually and commit various crimes from robbery to public masturbation.

Yes leave them on the street so they can "naturally" stab passers by and smoke crack

It's this sort of retarded thinking that has ruined society.

Maybe if the death penalty was for more crimes that wouldn't be a problem

czeched
Sup Forumsros, can we make ben shapiro go insane? or at a minimum get him to post webm of his kidsis gettin fingerblasted? user knows he has dirtysisvids

Checked.
The king of Sup Forums has spoken

It’s a free country. Nurses who did some free clinic work for the homeless and impoverished patients would be told weird ass shit like “my chest hurts when the dragons come out” the dragons? “Yeah they’re everywhere!”. Turns out the guy had angina and some heart issues but he’s so fucking out of his mind mentally he thinks it’s the work of dragons.

Around what 1-2% or so have schizophrenic type thinking disorders. If that’s the case and a portion of them can’t get help or fell through the cracks. Now that’s not counting bums who can work and are sane enough that the lifestyle is a choice (people who think dragons are after them don’t have a choice)

Israel isn't even close to white. Ashkenazis are a very small minority. Most Israelis are Mizrahi and Sephardic which look almost indistinguishable from arabs.

That's because they weren't using memory retentive reneurogensis and transneurogensis blueprint fractalography enablers. There was just a bunch of guys reading and writing and making other people take consciousness dulling drugs and seeing what happens whilst using positive and negative reinforcements in operant conditioning.
Yeah, they tried it. Perhaps they tried it wrong.

You are dumb user. Excessive belief in conspiracy theories = mental disorder.
Gaming too much = you´re fucking insane.
Lack of friends and social life, no gf? Complete fucking psycho.

Sources:

Published on Jan 24, 2015

The Obama administration has a new partner in crime and it is the American Psychiatric Association (APA). The APA created the new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (5th Edition) which was recently adopted. DSM 5 is highly controversial and has sparked outrage from the mental health practitioners. As many of these practitioners point out, the new DSM-V makes a pathology out of simple and normal behaviors such as grieving for the loss of a loved one. Particularly disturbing is that the new manual targets internet users and conspiracy theorists. If someone is judged, by some vague set of criteria, to spend too much time on the internet, they could be judged to be mentally ill and ineligible to own a gun. Under Obama’s new proposed gun regulations, anyone who has a diagnosable, or is potentially diagnosable (i.e. pre-crime) for being mentally ill, can have their gun confiscated. Vice President Biden even feels that they can violate HIPPA privacy regulations in requiring the states to report who has been treated for a mental illness. Therefore, in the name of confiscating your gun, this administration thinks it is acceptable to violate federal privacy laws.

Gamergate 2.0 psychologytoday.com/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201407/internet-gaming-disorder-in-dsm-5

theravive.com/therapedia/social-anxiety-disorder-(social-phobia)-dsm--5-300.23-(f40.10)
Couldn´t find more specifics but yes, you having only 2 online friends and no FB page = locked up. If they ever needed you to be.

lock up kikes

I've been advocating this shit for years. It would reduce the homeless problem in big cities.

Bring back mental institutions. Lock up the crazies!

This twerp is so annoying to listen to, I can't imagine people suffer watching his videos.

Would he be comfortable paying out of pocket for this through taxes?

too many hobo and hobinas shooting up on the street, taking street shits, and having hobo sex on the sidewalk.

I grew up trying to avoid homeless dudes jacking off on public transportation and shiet.

Lock all them crazy motherfuckers up. Give them a bed and food. Don't let the streets remain insane asylums.

Ben says we don’t have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.

>implying you have to raise taxes to finance mental institutions
>what are deficits?

Ageed. Anti-semitism is a mental illness.

yes. You already pay higher taxes to have them taken care of on the street.

Beat cops are practically psychiatric ward guards and nurses to hobos. Hobo gets visions and he smashes his head on the sidewalk... here comes the ambulance and a free ride and stay at the hospital.

Them dudes are also on EBT food stamps and the shelter gets dough to give them a bed to sleep on every other day.

Have you ever stepped on hobo piss or walked into a schizophrenic beating it?

Counter semitism is okay though right?

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW SURPRISE SURPRISE a mentally ill faggot would rather terrorize the people than be forced to be treated. Who would have fucking thought

OY VEY!!! LOCK UP THOSE ANITISEMITES!!!

lol at jews

ENFUCKINGOUGH of manuals of disorders.
WHERE ARE THE MANUALS OF ORDERS?

You can't quite get away with writing a dystopic utilitarian totalitarian handbook and actually enforcing it on the populace.
So you write the anti/inversion of it, so that the manual of orders is practically written by conceptual maze wall gap fillers.

You see?

Exactly! Why are people giving the opinion of this sawed-off little kike runt any merit at all? Doxx him and turn him into a pile of ashes already.

Well yeah, that’s what we used to do. And as soon as the state run mental institutions closed the mass shootings started.