The New Face of America

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QWr30uoSCrw
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the new farce of america

that's a mutant. nothing about that face makes sense.

That’s a border hopping spic. Don’t drag us down to her level, please.

y es hermosa

Absolutely Disgusting

It's nothing new baby, just another day in unironically the greatest country on the planet. America has more people fighting over it right now than the Gaza strip.

>the new farce of america

someone post Sheriff Israel making the 56% face
it was literally perfect

LA REINA DE LAS AMÉRICAS

wait a sec... is that tranny shia ladoof? s/he is an actor after all.

Shut up beaner, you’re literally making fun of someone who was born in Mexico. You retard. Let’s not forget that amerimutt was original called typical Mexican. You disgusting smelly ogres just keep fucking hopping the fence.

post the real one

La Creatura

there's a lizard under that skin, look at those bags under the eyes

average mexican is mestizo. Average american is meztico-negro mix

WE ARE JUST KIDS AND WE DONT HAVE JOBS! STOP TAKING MONEY FOR BLOOD MONEY!!!!!!!

No, I’m afraid that’s not actually the case. Over 95% of whites have no African or Indian DNA. The ones who do have very little.

She's your problem now, and there's enough desperate white boys to breed her and make principes de las américas.

buzzcunt psycho

She’s an ugly butch lesbian abomination. If I saw her naked, I would actually lose any erection I had. I don’t think anyone would want to breed with that swamp donkey.

you taking my statement seriosly just proves my point of you having negroid blood

Which one is it?

>holding back tears
W-w-whiter than you, Muhammad :(

it's 2018, the time when being a kid who's somewhat close to people who are getting shot makes you a person of great wisdom and someone who you should look up to

He could also have been autistic.

she looks like a solid 56

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

>Dahnald, your pathetic 2nd Amendment has no power in the face of my emotions
>You may have taken the delegates, but you can not win this fight
>We will come to a principled, conservative solution to gun violence, and all the guns will be mine

Disgusting

Best week eva!

Having this much anger and no hair as a semi-female

Oh no.... I’ve been found out

And it's beautiful

Hideous

Why you do this to us Julio?

fuck

Hitler’s revenge from beyond the grave. The curse of La Goblina.

As a burger, the mutt goblin 56% whatever faces will never not be funny to me
> I only have so many sides to launch into orbit

el atrocidad de la americas...

I remember back in high school when you'd sign someone you hate, up for the Gay club, now your considered a brave hero by the lefties for being in it.

picking on a minor this way is probably illegal. watch yourselves, you might get backtraced and vanned.

>be me
>normal guy
>also Jewish
>see shit like this
>realize Hitler may have had a point

What a strange world we live in

*Mexican border jumping bean

>tfw this mutt meme is actually teaching me bean speak

Jiminy...

oh shit! meme her as smeagol. that shit would spread.

It ran out of preparation H..had to use them on its hemorrhoids

La Calamidad

EL CHUCHO!

She has a face that only Sloth could love. youtube.com/watch?v=QWr30uoSCrw

I feel so bad for you fags that can't figure out that America is born and bred from the epitome of composition and self reliance, we are the best standard of reality that you could ever hope to only follow... which is exactly why you're posting on a Japanese'esq image board, created by a 12 y.o. weebo-Jew-American that speaks English, and you're speaking English. Hiromoot sold us out and took down the Shuttle-canary you fags, probably sold to the Russians/And Soup you're too stupid to witness.

Kek. Someone do a side by side.

Teenage Muttasonic Asshead

Sinead O'Taco.

4, 3

>Sinead O'Taco

needs more fat

High schoolers always exploit tragedies, i.e. a girl who claims she predicted a fatal car crash involving classmates before it happened, the boy who claims a victim was his best friend despite barely knowing one another, the milking of attention for personal gain and status among peers. These sociopaths are no different and it's not a coincidence that CNN handpicked the slimiest cocksuckers with the most punchable faces to push their agenda

I think they chose this ugly one for a reason. They've tried the good-looking, wholesome type already. They're switching it up to see how it develops.

All that said man, this shit is still funny. Especially when it's actual spics like her.
>LA CREATURA

They want gun control so they can rob people easier.

Haha what tha fuck ever

>I've acquired the sympathy of the skelegates, Dahnald
>Now give the guns to your locally appointed gun collection officers, Jamal and Pablo

The media has driven a wedge between liberals and conversatives. Between blacks and whites. Between men and women. And now, between young and old.

It would really do your country good if every who worked for CNN was murdered.

DIOS MIO, QUE FEA!

>Americans have activists fighting to take their rights away
Alien 3 looking ass.

LA CREACHURA
AYCURRUMBA

d

These lesbians are ruining the buzz cut.

hope all you fat neet faggets start working on your cardio

Buzzcunt is her name

Las armas, Donaldo...

>Donaldo
Lol

Low effort shitposting. I expected better from an aussie.

>Sinead O'Carne

Made this in paint the other day
Hope that helps

Can someone use that no-makeup app on her?

What happened to this app btw? Why is so one using it anymore?

Why not train to put your fist through a face instead of running? Not saying that cardio doesn't have its place in a proper workout plan, but would rather have a bunch of 250 lbs. angry ubermensch ready to throttle lefties with their hands than people who can run a sub-5:00 mile

and they try to tell us this meme is not based 100% in reality

Quality mem fren

At least we’re not 53%

sorry :(

I gave my balls an Emma today.

#ImInHer

>defacing arthur rackham like that
C'mon, guy.

Juanito!!! Take her back! We don't want her!

Thank you.

I accept your apology.

No, you not understanding genetics or math just proves Slavs are niggers.

its fucking photoshopped. this is propoganda, fuck this board

"Give up your guns!"

that elf faggot looks more like an indio that dyed his hair and bleached his skin.

I LOVE BOLBO BIGGINS
I LOV BILOB BAGGINS
KING OF THE RING
KING OFT HE RING
PEANUTE BUTTER

lol keked cuz this translates to dog

Fetal alcohol syndrome is a hell of a thing.