What is the story on this?

What is the story on this?

streamable.com/q9hwj

Any way this video could find its way to the boy's father or grandparents for his sake?

I know step fathers who aren't racially related to step sons are much more likely to abuse

You guys think those guns were purchased legally?

...does the nigger refer to a "lewd trap" at some point in here or am I mishearing him?

He says "new trap" as in that's his new trap house.

Wait this is a Loss edit.

found it on the mde reddit, IDK where the original source is though, maybe instagram or snapchat

If you could figure out who the mom is you might be able to report this to social services.

>What is the story on this?
we out chyea my nigga

aw shit didn't see already

>all dat coffee....gont

That's what I fucking thought. No response =]]]]]

Literally the story of niggers in a nutshell.

reminder that she probably divorced the kids dad and he now has to send her a nice check every month to support her BBC hobby and child abuse while he gets to see the kid for 3 hours every second weekend.
One word for everyone in here who wants to have children: Surrogacy.

Get this bitch.

Coal burning whore ruining her sons life and exposing him to such awful nigger antics. Probably has to listen to his mom get reamed by these apes.

This has been around for at least a year, if you can't find the info b y now with Google then you're a faggot newbie Boomer and need to get fucked

I can barely understand nigger.
How am i supposed to know what the fuck hes saying?

epic, you're such a cool young Sup Forums user who got his bones doxxing people on Sup Forums

i think the main nigger considers himself as a comedian / rapper
he has other vidyas doing stupid shit like the coffee canister.
i think there is one where he steals a white mans kfc

I think that's Boonk

From what film is that?

Millennials are straight up fucking cowards.

>think there is one where he steals a white mans kfc

Reparayshuns

That video is so disturbing. That poor kid being exposed to that disgusting behavior on the part of his mother.

Fucking bitch.

For you

don't get between a nigger and fried chicken

america is just so fucked. damn

doesnt get your country off the hook for also being destroyed as we speak

New strap...strap as in his new gun. Ffs, obvious not a southerner. We’ve got niggers everywhere.

Surprised the post wasn't written in Arabic.

>Probably has to listen to his mom get reamed by these apes.
Hot desu