Stop eating like shit

Stop eating like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
researchgate.net/publication/282343967_High-level_adherence_to_a_Mediterranean_diet_beneficially_impacts_the_gut_microbiota_and_associated_metabolome
youtube.com/watch?v=v1d7UvKWh6M
paleoleap.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a faggot saged

no u

coconut oil, lard, and duck fat are terrible for you.

no bread?

Corn is a fruit. Isn't that weird?

Only beta faggots need to watch what they eat. Make sure to eat some protein, make sure you're lifting, and you can eat whatever the fuck you want on top of that.

Paleo is retarded

I want pizza now

This diet works. It's not easy to adapt to but it works.

This is so fail it's not even funny.

Whats wrong with daily (milk)?

>no burgers
>no pizza
>no beans
Fug this.

Non-Aryans cannot drink milk.

What's wrong with peanuts?

I can't give up rice. I basically do rice and chicken every day.

Stop eating food.

So I'm an Aryan after all.

How so? Isn't it just seeds?

Are you from the north?

Middle eastern?

diets are for women faggot

nothing, and peanut oil is one of the most heart healthy, and has high smoke point . . .op is a faddietfag is all

only cows milk because the of larger fat globules than sheep or goat and higher lactose

>This diet works. It's not easy to adapt to but it works.
This diet is terrible.

Meats aside from fish offer essentially no benefits. Loma Linda is a vegetarian city in California where there are over 3 times as many people living to 100, and average life expectancy is much higher.

Okinawa were the longest recorded living humans ever. They ate about 80% carbohydrates, but it was mostly complex carbohydrates. Not that much sweet stuff.
1) Tons of purple sweet potatoes
2) Tons of vegetables
3) Small amounts of fish
4) A few eggs per week
5) Tons of legumes

Yogurt, some cheese, and kefir has been shown to significantly help digestive health. It offers what milk does, but better.

Vegan master race reporting in

Why use oils at all
Just get oils from fish and nuts naturally, but in moderation
Not much is needed

You mean no stomach bacteria master race

Paleo diet is almost correct, except for a few important details. To get a grasp of the correct diet, you have to look at the diet of the typical amazon basin native. 10,000 years + eating the same way> have no modern diseases associated with bad diets:

Pseudo grains are ok.

Meat like a mother fucker, including fish and sea food (70%)

Legumes ok if properly fermented

Fruit/veges/greens only during harvest season (for your region)

Carbs are ok to eat, as long as they are toxic raw carb sources (cassava, peach palm). Need to be cooked properly but all contain toxins like cyanide in their raw state

Nuts, nuts and more nuts

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone
As far as I know no race has been shown to have a significant lifespan with a high protein diet

Just look at the places that live the longest to see what kind of diet you should be eating. Theory is theory, but the best guidelines to go by is experiment.

Tell that to the natives of the amazon
They eat coconut oil, lard and duck fat like a mother fucker

You are incorrect in every single case

Bitch where are the fucking carbs? Do you really eat that much fruit and veggies????
Why take out whole grains? Are you a fucking pussy or something?

The only problem with you link is this:

Natives don't consider a birthday to be a thing. They don't know their age nor do they care. The tribal elders are centennial, their memory of events (floods and fires) estimates their age at 120+

I lived in the amazon with natives for almost an entire year...I switched to their diet and I felt like a tyrannosaurus

This is literally retarded.

yet they have no diet related diseases
they are so in tune with nature, it would blow your mind.

>no beans

Please tell me the issue with black beans and the like?

...These places are documented... And studied... These aren't small villages... They are entire cities... An entire island... US city, Loma Linda.... You know, by San Francisco? All these places are almost entirely vegetarian?

>I felt like a tyrannosaurus
Explain plz

>You mean no stomach bacteria master race
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
researchgate.net/publication/282343967_High-level_adherence_to_a_Mediterranean_diet_beneficially_impacts_the_gut_microbiota_and_associated_metabolome
Hello, poor microbiome

>oilve

Typo. Debunked.

Your research takes only into account regions that can be studied. There are over 50 tribes in the amazon basin that have never been in contact with the civilized world.

Hence, data incomplete.

Take it or leave it...one thing is for sure, these people are fit as fuck and suffer no dietary linked diseases...I think they got something right

Since we're on the topic of health, I just started taking magnesium supplements a couple of days ago and this morning i woke up without feeling tired for the first time that i can remember.

Most of you are magnesium deficient because its not present in too many foods, especially not enough to get the daily reccomended amount unless you plan your diet.

>ALL MEATS
TOP FUCKING KEK HAHAHA
this diet will kill you

I live in South Texas USA. Totally landlocked, and fish here is insanely expensive.
Grass fed beef is $8 - $10 a pound.
Ground turkey is $3 - $4 a pound.
Instant rice and canned kidney beans are probably comparable with the rest of the USA.

Why is Canola Oil bad ? It's a harmless Omega 6, and not estrogen prone like soybean.

What's your take on Nightshade Veggies?

>I'm not Tom Brady.

>Coconut oil is bad for you

Trump eats two Big Macs a day and 6 bottles of Diet Coke fuck nutrition

There is none. This is what is called a fad diet. It is 1500s medicine tier logic behind it.

>Everyone has a single optimal diet and that diet is the one I think you need

Yes he also watches Fox & Friends and tweets about the things they discuss, then all other media websites make headlines from what he said. Presidents have to be entertaining, and although Trump isn't as good as Bush, he still fits pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=v1d7UvKWh6M

Also, gonna post this little redpill.

I havent tried iodine yet but want to

High Protein/Meat consumption
>Higher testosterone in men due to saturated fats, zinc, and BPAAs
>More muscle and strength, and a more masculine appearance
>Diet of Chad and the Aryan Man
High Carb, Low Calorie diet
>Weak, beta physique (soyboy look)
>Low body fat but no strength
>Have to eat starvation level rations of food to avoid getting fat due to lack of muscle
>May live a few years longer as an old, skinny man

You lose a shitload of weight (fat) in the first month even if you are eating tons of meat, eggs, bugs, rendered fat. They eat constantly, 5 to 6 times a day. Once you switch to the carbs, your body starts craving more rich foods and helps your body keep clean of parasites and digestive complaints.

Maniçoba is the most insane shit ever. It is SUPER TOXIC leaves of the cassava plant. They cook it for an entire WEEK..non stop to kill all the toxins. They use it in stews and soups...they eat lots of tubers, nuts and what ever they harvest during the day.

You eat fruits only during harvest season...but when the fruit comes, they switch to eating massive amount of fruit..insane amounts..everything is cooked with fruit...so carbs and fruits...when the season is over, back to meat like a mother fucker.

I got the most intense erections of my life, my vision improved, I could trek with them in the jungle for 8-9 hours and would never feel tired. I would spend days upon days helping them create their little gardens, built shit, chop down trees, never had muscle fatigue.

I would sleep like a baby and wake up fresh, never felt tired, I would sleep less than 4-5 hours a night. My vision improved so much that I did not need to use my glasses. I started getting muscular, but not fag gym muscles, red muscle type build, lean and strong like a mother fucker.

The most striking difference was my mental focus and clarity. Absolutely no depression or sadness, I was constantly in a state of euphoria

My digestion was so regular, I could time my bowel movements down to the hour. Shit stopped stinking, piss was mild in smell. Body odor was minimal, even without using deodorant, I did not smell. I would bathe in the river or stream 4 times a day (they wash all the fucking time) and it cleaned out my skin. No pimples, no blocked pores, no black heads. I had little to no ear wax.

After 9 months, I came back home and could not sleep indoors. It took me longer to get used to living in the city than it did for me to adapt to the savage life. took me 2 years to sleep in a bed and indoors again, Even today, a hammock is my preferred sleeping arrangement.

deceptive picture/headline

sprinters have enormous amounts of growth hormone going for them.... a high protein diet will not create this type of body

Where I can find more info about this? I mean, about the diet.

>Hypothyroidism
Some people on long-term low-carbohydrate diets report hypothyroid symptoms, such as fatigue, sluggishness and sensitivity to cold, reports Noel. Low-carb dieting suppresses your appetite, which can eventually send your body into starvation mode. If you lose too much weight, your body down-regulates thyroid function to save energy. You can avoid this by eating larger amounts of Paleo-permitted vegetables to keep your carbohydrate levels up. Of course, you could eat a high carb diet and avoid the complications, but that isn't permitted in the fad.

>I got the most intense erections of my life
Probably not for long. The Paleo diet includes large amounts of animal protein -- meat, shellfish, poultry, eggs and fish. Except for fish, which has less total fat, these foods are high in saturated fat and cholesterol. Excess animal protein consumption elevates blood levels of bad LDL cholesterol, decreases good HDL cholesterol and increases your risk of heart disease. Your kidneys process the by-products of protein metabolism. Because of the high-protein content of the Paleo diet, your kidneys have to work harder to remove the additional waste products (According to Martha Filipic, technical editor for Chow Line, Ohio State University’s nutrition column). If you're riddled with cholesterol for decades, soon you won't be able to get it up.

>I would sleep like a baby and wake up fresh, never felt tired, I would sleep less than 4-5 hours a night.
This same placebo happens to people trying out high carb veganism, when they think that their diet is ultimately changing them into superman, when in reality it's just a diet change.

>Absolutely no depression or sadness, I was constantly in a state of euphoria
Excessive dopamine release isn't normal and is a symptom of schizophrenia, so you should probably get checked on

> Shit stopped stinking
This is a lie. Your shit will always stink, whether or not they consist of rotting flesh.

vegetable oil is garbage...avoid it at all costs.

Get a pressure cooker and render down animal fat, especially lard. Buy some coconut oil and eat it with salad (one month a year). You will never have heart problems

get checked by your doc, he will think you are a baby again

A high protein diet (with meat) is conducive to muscle growth and testosterone production. Obviously you also need strength training or high-intensity exercise like sprinting. Eating low calorie/high-carb and doing cardio to lose or maintain weight will get you the marathoner body.

It's mostly just keto

That's interesting

Not really. Iodized salt already exists to address iodine deficiency. It isn't a problem.

>piss was mild in smell.
Your piss should be clear and not smell like anything. Hydrate more. 1L / day at least

>Body odor was minimal
Body odor is supposed to be minimal if you practice hygiene.
> I would bathe in the river or stream 4 times a day
Well there you have it. Not diet related, you just wash yourself like crazy.

As you live in South America, check out your local university. They have a wealth of info on native diets. I started there before I went into the jungle, tried to eat less supermarket food and went to local markets in order to prepare. It was a life changing experience.

The one thing that modern people forget is to ferment ALL legumes (beans).

A brazilian user (br farmer...check the archive) gave correct info about this process

Beans, water, 1 table spoon of vinegar...put beans in terra cota or stainless steel pot....cover with a dish cloth and wait 2-3 days for the beans to ferment...it smells fucking TERRIBLE...

Foam will form on top, you will see some green shit (toxin extracted from beans)....clean in water very well and pressure cook for 30-40 minutes...becomes safe to consume and is easily digestible...no farts

Noel, being this soyboy.
Sebastian Noel started a paleo diet website you can find here
paleoleap.com/about/

>it smells fucking TERRIBLE
Lol I love the smell of fermented chickpeas.

Fuck yeah op... I eat good brah...
I eat a small ribeye, salad,and little rice 2-3 times a week. Salad errr night brah...
You have to cook ur own meals to eat right.

Too much reading, not enough life experience my friend

The natives eat lots of carbs...but they are all toxic carbs

The erections were epic...lasted well over 1 year after I returned home.

Fresh air, plenty of exercise and clean food....mind is clear and sharp. No fatigue, sluggishness was abscent

Believe it or not, I don't care but my shit did not smell. I had no gas, my body was a fine tuned machine

Thanks user!

I always drink plenty of water, piss clear...I was talking about my morning piss. the smell was so mild it was like my usual 4th piss of the day
Their food is clean and free of garbage, organic and flavorsome.

Even after an 8-9 hour trek, without bathing (when you hunt, you don't always have a river or stream to bathe) my body odor was almost absent.

Very hard to explain as 90% of the human population will never get to live this clean. Your body and mind attain a level of peak performance that is beyond imagination. You can work all day, never feel tired and require very little sleep. Even when you wake up, you don't feel groggy...you wake up clear and refreshed

HAHAHAHAHAHAH to me it is horrible but it is a necessary practice (as you know)

Welcome :)

>you wake up clear and refreshed
you had dreams user?

I wish I could but it's too hard to eat like that when you're poor.

very vivid dreams...your sleep cycle is reduced to about 4-5 hours a night...your REM patterns change...you enter REM sleep very quickly. It helps when you sleep in a hammock and have fresh clean air.

I live with pastaniggers and i can assure you OP is right. pasta makes them retarded.

>paleo diet

Crossfitfags pls go.

soy is equally bad for women. I think its understated for women, and this pic does it justice.

SOY (goy) Estrogen binds weakly on receptor sites weakly and partially activate their targets, and do harm to the entire endocrine system.

Cheked

Its intersting becouse when I sleep 6-7h I feel fresh. When I sleep more than 7 I feel heavy and slow.

Did you tried to sleep on the floor? Its really comfy

>tomato
>vegetable
Really makes me think

I,I Captain

milk truk just arrived! :D

>Catalog
I live in New England and choose to eat like that but I still eat beef, but only goat milk. I forage for a lot of my food and I'm very into it, eat a lot of termites and crickets in the summer. Also the grocery stores around me have a lot of different tubers from the carribean and South America. So I also eat those along with Brazil nuts( nigger toes) and macadamia my body as gotten the same way a little more bulkier though cause of the dairy and I do lot of manual laborer still do a lot of push-ups and lift weights just to get blood pumping

Some insight into the native work day:

Wake up, take a shit, go clean off in the river...have breakfast (usually high carbs cassava galore, meat, eggs)

Teams are formed, some go hunting, others work on maintaining the city. interestingly enough, some dudes prefer to hang with the ladies and cook or help with harvesting tasks. Children go with a group of women, breast feeding is whoever has a nipple, not necessarily the mother.

General work day is about 3 to 5 hours. Rest of the time is eating, playing, story time.

sunset is usually bed time...some men stay us to drink traditional cassava booze and smoke tobacco (mapacho), the stories tend to be more of fucking...hunting stories
Bathing is frequent (4 times a day is common)...no soap, clean river water.

I was treated to an ayahuasca ritual when I arrived to clean my energy and vomit out the city life. Another ritual before I left so we could all bond as a community.

Their knowledge of plant pharmacology is unique. Elders are the doctors. Some plants are only taken by men, some only by women. Moon cycles are important when it comes to harvesting.

Maps are through song, you learn a little song to tell you where to walk, what dangers to avoid. The songs also include (you fucked up went too far, walk back) Very fascinating. Landmarks (sacred trees, special places in the river) are used to indicate what you have to look out for.

>my shit did not smell
>I had no gas
I'm amazed if true.

>The erections were epic...lasted well over 1 year after I returned home.
HAHAHAHA You had year long erections. Just kidding. Yes, dumping processed food is good.

>The natives eat lots of carbs...but they are all toxic carbs
Really doesn't matter how toxic your carbs are, but if they are then it's important to prepare 'em right

That is true, when your body gets used to sleeping very little, you don't need to sleep so much.
The native told me to tell myself before I went to bed: waking up soon, sleep hard...and it works HAHAHAH

I did sleep on the floor a couple of times, some of them prefer it to hammocks...but sleeping in a hammock cured my back problems. So I like to sleep in a hammock now. I usually also sleep outdoors on the veranda of my house. I love to sleep outside when it rains, very cleansing.

>endocrine system harm
Let's not confuse soybeans with herbicides (glyphosphate)

>Phytoestrogens can't be consumed
Isoflavines hardly have this effect you speak of about "estrogen mimicry", and if this was the case then we simply would not eat plants at all

>be forest nigger surviving on bare essentials
>eat and kill everything you spend an entire day hunting
yes they're just like us

Goat milk and cheese is the only dairy I can digest properly. Brazil nuts have shitloads of selenium. They protect the brain from heavy metals and toxins. There is a study done by the government of brazil that a brazilian user sent to me by e-mail...we are working on translating the scientific paper. In a nut shell: dam was built, natives were eating shit close to dam, they had insane levels of mercury and lead in their blood but they did not have problems with their babies and should have been dead. The selenium in the brazil nut protected them. 2 brazil nuts a day is the recommended dose. No, you can't od on selenium, even if you eat tons of them. I used to eat up to 2 pounds a day and I was fine.

Bugs...I ate TONS of bugs, especially at the beginning of the rainy season...you gets swarms of leaf cutter ants (pic related) they cut off the butt and fry them...fucking delicious. Coconut grubs are also fantastic. You put them on a spit like a marshmallow, bake em in the fire and eat them. Taste like grilled coconut.

>Moon cycles are important when it comes to harvesting.

We used to have 13 months each year based on the moon cycles. Now with the 12 months per year our inner clock is misfit.

Maybe I should head down to South America to eat while food I want to live Like a hunter gatherer or more closer to nature I try to learn as much as I can about wild food heading to Maine in a few months to live off the land which is farther north but most of the plants and books I have are in that region. There is a movement called rewilding look into rewild university or Daniel vitalis/ Arthur Haines

>meat
>organic

>don't eat pasta
Kys faggot.
Sage.

Based

It is true...your shit is pretty much odorless...sure it smells like shit...but when I first arrived and took a shit, the natives asked me if I was ok AHAHAHHA like WTF is wrong with you, this smells like you died HAHAHAH

I would wake up with wood that would give a carpenter something to think about. Spontaneous erections here and there, especially when I would be cuddling with a qt native chick. They mostly go topless and the seasoned women don't have the best looking breasts....so you don't react the same to nudity...but the younger ones have some nice bodies (when they are coming of age, 16-18...holy shit)...I was 18, hooked up with a 19 year old..fun times :D

Preparation is key with most jungle food, it takes a long preparation in order to make them safe to eat. Cassava leaves for example require an entire week of constant cooking for them to be safe to eat. A real delicacy...I buy some at a market close to my home, they are pre cooked for 3-4 days, so you have to bring them home and cook for at least 3 more days. I reduce cooking time by pressure cooking

the funniest thing: they fucking LOVE T-Shirts...I brought them a shitload and they were happy as fuck.

Also I would read about the a1 and a2 milk protein a2 is in sheep, goat and Jersey cows a1 protein is in a lot of the mass produced milk that people have problems with

Just curious about the malaria there. Does effect you or the natives? Are the natives immune?

bare essentials HAHAHHAHAHAHA a fucking banquet with so many types of fruits, veges and meat, it makes no fucking sense. They are skilled hunters and fish using a poison that is safe for humans but stuns the fish. Takes about 20 minutes to get all the fish you need.

They work 3 to 5 hours a day at most..rest of the time is talking, eating, stories.

They live way the fuck better than the lot of us, I can tell you that much. I would have stayed but the brazilian government limits the time you can spend with them. I am planning to go back next year for another 9 months. Quite a trip, takes 3 days in the amazon to reach their village.

>no cheese
So this is a no whites thread?

Exactly, and they identify 6 seasons rather than just 2 (rainy season, not rainy season). Moon cycles and celestial events are rather important when they gather plants to make ayahuasca or medicine.

everything is about nature and when the jungle provides