Feminist Apocalypse General - /FAG/

This thread is for sharing Memes about the Femin Virus and raising awareness, those infected need to be quarantined and glassed the remains need to be torched and salted.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decemberöverenskommelsen
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6154431
dn.se/nyheter/politik/lofven-stanger-dorren-for-v/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Swedish_government_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=0n7by9n4f5Y
archive.is/JF7Kh
archive.is/vpMTl
archive.is/kPCBo
archive.is/TXCrw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428407/Vehicle-rams-security-gate-White-House.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-stone-age-mind/201202/three-reasons-the-pill-may-be-hurting-your-relationship
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/synthetic-hormones-in-birth-control-pills-can-effect-emotions-by-changing-structure-of-brain-10184041.html
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/24/481859662/invisibilia-is-your-personality-fixed-or-can-you-change-who-you-are
buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/can-the-pill-affect-your-mood?utm_term=.uf2qgOOpl1#.kxDrX22DaL
scientificamerican.com/article/womens-brains-on-steroids/
womenshealthmag.com/relationships/birth-control-effects
medicaldaily.com/birth-control-pill-may-alter-womans-brain-structure-are-there-real-world-consequences-328304
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139599/
brainline.org/video/what-does-damage-frontal-lobes-look-30-years-post-brain-injury
archive.is/LhGlH
ghostbin.com/paste/8yuj4
archive.is/l1uff
health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/articles/2015/04/17/why-kids-are-hitting-puberty-earlier-than-ever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hindu_feminists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandana_Shiva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jain_feminists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sikh_feminists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amrita_Pritam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_China
youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Something interesting for lurkers:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decemberöverenskommelsen
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6154431
dn.se/nyheter/politik/lofven-stanger-dorren-for-v/

The "December Agreement" that formed Sweden's current, feminist influenced government is abbreviated as "DÖ" which in Swedish means "die"

Notice how the English language Wikipedia entry does not mention this abbreviation. In fact it is censored, perhaps entirely, from any English language news source.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Swedish_government_crisis

They are now trying to prevent me from posting

>filename
lol

My computer slows down alot, sometimes i had to redo the capcha 5 or more times right now the capcha has been disabled mostly for a few weeks now

youtube.com/watch?v=0n7by9n4f5Y

There is something going on right now with the CDC, one of their employees has disappeared.

archive.is/JF7Kh

Also a contractor of the CDC's has a "flying Ebola containment unit" in the air today for some reason, pic related

archive.is/vpMTl
archive.is/kPCBo

Apparently a ban on testing dangerous viruses was lifted at the end of last year

archive.is/TXCrw

what could possibly go wrong

>tfw she was reading /fag/ last night

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428407/Vehicle-rams-security-gate-White-House.html

Probably not a big deal user government is totally trustworthy

Bump

I noticed a few threads the other day with some serious screeching in them blaming men for everything their bait was low quality and unhinged very clearly a female, these threads really flipped their lizard brains i haven't seen screeching like that in awhile very enjoyable to watch.

Feminism is a Female Supremacy movement.

I'd like to see more memes with more info on the frontal lobe damage that birth control pills cause.

>Femin Virus

That's really embarrassing dude.

Here is the post from a different user

>I have some research I've been collecting to post in these threads, I'll dump bits of them as I have time. Here is the first thing people need to understand:

Birth control/contraceptives cause frontal lobe damage to women due to how they affect the chemistry of the brain and hormones.

Look at the articles out there on the effects BC has on the female body
>psychologytoday.com/blog/the-stone-age-mind/201202/three-reasons-the-pill-may-be-hurting-your-relationship
>independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/synthetic-hormones-in-birth-control-pills-can-effect-emotions-by-changing-structure-of-brain-10184041.html
>npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/24/481859662/invisibilia-is-your-personality-fixed-or-can-you-change-who-you-are
>buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/can-the-pill-affect-your-mood?utm_term=.uf2qgOOpl1#.kxDrX22DaL
>scientificamerican.com/article/womens-brains-on-steroids/
>womenshealthmag.com/relationships/birth-control-effects
>medicaldaily.com/birth-control-pill-may-alter-womans-brain-structure-are-there-real-world-consequences-328304

Here's an honest study someone did into the matter - their calls for further research will be ignored though because too much is riding politically on it. Feminism depends on women taking contraceptives.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139599/

Now look at symptoms of frontal lobe damage - see the similarities?
>brainline.org/video/what-does-damage-frontal-lobes-look-30-years-post-brain-injury
Brain Injury Institute link was removed but I acquired an archive
>archive.is/LhGlH

I find it fascinating that this post here telling the story of them trying to setup in jew land and getting shutdown fairly quickly.

I heard Tel Aviv is poz central though not even giga jews can stop whats coming

>That's really embarrassing dude.

So is Sweden

Dump of research yesterday into birth control causing frontal lobe damage

ghostbin.com/paste/8yuj4
archive.is/l1uff

All added in the pastebin above

It's actually caused by a virus that has been weaponized along with other factors

Your country is not only embarrassing but endangering the entire West

Thanks for agreeing with me, kiwi.

That was a good post i have been hoarding them all to dump for actual curious user's too.

>but endangering the entire West

Do you even take yourself seriously at this point?

I doubt its a swede most likely a muslim squatting there.

In the pastebin I just linked there are a few extra sources dealing with IUDs as well

Ask me how I know you're a woman or a faggot

That's a possibility as well but I'm starting to pick up the slightest whiff of a familiar smell

Nah.

Whiter than you Muhammed, your muttposting will have no effect here

Sweden is full of radical feminists.......

Sure. The country of the 56% with a literal black president is here to save the day in the fight against feminism.

You can't even save yourselves.

(((They))) are scared anons.

Thats not a good defense have you ever seen an Australian defend his race like that? its bait deigned to get you arguing over what is white

Im an aboriginal from the jingjing flabba wabba do dar tribe anyway so what would i know.

It sure is, so I know more about it than either of you.

What the fuck is "femin virus"? Is it supposed to be a joke? It's like watching a boomer try to be hip with internet slang, it's embarrassing. Get better material, please. That was my only point here.

I'll be honest I think "virus" is too simplistic. There are basically two factors that I see at play. The primary one is tampering with hormones. Because birth control is now being used on younger and younger girls it is disrupting their natural hormonal development (see the bc post). It makes them more masculine. Other medications are on the rise too like anti depressants and adhd meds etc. All of these cause changes in hormones. These changes in hormones if started at a young enough age can drastically change behavior and even appearance. These changes can be seen in men (they are becoming feminized) but are more pronounced in women because so many are on birth control. We also don't know how many of these medications will react with birth control.
I can guarantee that in all of the before and after feminism pics, these women started some kind of medication.

10000000% woman from that Swedish party confirmed

>it's embarrassing
>Shaming tactics

Definitely a female or an extremely effeminate male, Sweden doesn't believe in genders anyway......

take a break from caring for your sister's half somalian kid to post this? lol

The other factor is chemicals added to foods and the environment. For example the starbucks research is interesting. As well as hormones added to foods. Why do you think the onset of puberty for women is happening at earlier and earlier ages?
health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/articles/2015/04/17/why-kids-are-hitting-puberty-earlier-than-ever

>/fag/
Come up with a better name

Heres the idea, pic related

Base poster = district 9 poster. very recognisable

Feminist without face but you can tell who it is
Ie. The starwars feminist lady, or triggerlypuff.

This allows the reader to form associations in their mind. Simple psychology

words can be written on the poster, get creative

the key is to keep it simple and memorable.

Day of the Roast is coming whores.

Your population has reached critical levels of infection

Look at this Swedish one here having a meltdown

Look at how other shills are now entering the thread trying to engage them over it

More research will be posted at some point

Nah

lol no

It’s both a Virus and environmental factors that create good environments and hosts for it.

That’s how I figure it.

I'm definitely interested in more research.
Also pesticides, 1st wave feminism in the us happened in the mid to late 1800s. Guess when pesticides started being more widespread?

No wonder all who eat from Starbucks gets so huge.

I'm definitely interested in the virus angle. Do you have more research?
Also can someone explain the sweden DO thing? for a brainlet

Read what I said here: I think this virus requires things to thrive.

Look at how many well known feminists are operating in countries like India and China who have booming birth rates and high nationalism levels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hindu_feminists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandana_Shiva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jain_feminists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sikh_feminists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amrita_Pritam

China has the right idea and actually quarantines them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_China

The current theme of memes are already suitable and form the desired associations

When I have time I will post more here

Feminism is literally just the result of women being incapable of original thought and being fastidious rotelearning little homework doing cunts repeating what they are told by jewish Correct Opinion creators at university and in the media. They are not creative, simple as that.

It’s a bio weapon, take the Femin pill.

The snake/serpent represents the virus all cultures throughout history have warned of it in their mythology and religion.

>>it's embarrassing
>>Shaming tactics

Your response to "it's a shitty joke" - if it even is a joke - is to get your panties this much in a bunch?

>Your population has reached critical levels of infection

And you're irreversibly BLACKED so why should anyone take advice from you?

See here china after America has the highest amount of Starbucks in their country.

>is to get your panties this much in a bunch?

You are trying to insult Men here not women you stupid slut.

If it's a virus then it shouldn't be hard to identify right? ur gonna need evidence it exists senpai

Honestly, vaginas are so smelly that I've decided forever that I'm going to be gay and only fuck hot traps and twinks.
Who else is with me here?

Look what happened to the CDC:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8

Not an argument.

People don't know what to look for when it comes to it. It's very unique in how it works. The origins of it are what would tell you that.

eh, ive seen the reverse transformation happen too. and anon5 says that would be impossible so...

your gonna need to find it with a microscope first senpai

What about feminism in the middle east? I know rise of Islam squashed it pretty well in the 70s/80s. How did they disinfect?

>the origins of it
the serpent symbol?

Many are in Europe fucking feminists and going on holidays back to the ME taking the infection with them hilarious that its happening.

Also wasn't the ME a very different looking place back then? now all the women wear garbage bags on their heads..........

I think we need to take the power back from feminists an no longer allow their vocabulary to oppress us. As such I think we should take ownership of their most powerful words like, for example:

mansplaining

>Damn right, I'm about to mansplain to you. If you weren't so dumb in the first place, it wouldn't have to.

virus meme

>garbage bags
Huh didn't think about it that way
checked

That just shows that people have known about it for a long time. The Virus is one that's been manipulated by the CIA in 1960's. It's existed before then though.

Because they outright kill any woman or man who shows any possible symptoms of it.

Those woman did not have the virus then.

Interesting

Many Chinese only use their facilities for the free internet and a place to work, need more data and also watch how things go there for the next few years

I have to run, if I have time I'll stop by later to see how the thread is going

I have not yet done a case study of the Middle East. Will have to get back to you. Also what user said The only permanent solution is mass culling

In the near future I'll post research for everyone explaining what it looks like when this thing causes total societal collapse

They do have the Virus

It’s a bio weapon you fool.

Not a meme

>In the near future I'll post research for everyone explaining what it looks like when this thing causes total societal collapse

Look forward to it, im not good at organising my thoughts very well i can make the memes though.

I just compiled some research of my own on Gloria Steinem myself. Interesting woman, that's for sure. Also looks awfully young for a woman who's 81.

Notice the people she's seen with.