/EWO/ OpWinnipeg edition #3

Get in here antipedo anons!!!

Goods have been delivered!!!

Tina Fontaine was sexually exploited and everyone who bought her still walk these streets...

We must find them...

The climate is ripe for mobilization a ground force

This should give us a better way to to tackle this issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/letters-from-witnesses-of-child-prostitution-at-bonnycaste-park-case-1
steemit.com/@cfs.leaks
steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/bonnycastle-proof-of-underage-male-prostitutes-found
steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/man-arrested-for-being-at-bonnycastle-at-night
steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/brain-bowman-the-mayor-that-buried-child-prostition-of-cfs-at-bonnycastle-park
steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/scam-katz-sam-katz-former-winnipeg-mayor-scammed-city-with-full-confidence-while-cfs-boys-were-sexually-exploited-4-minute-drive
archive.is/mXpbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/letters-from-witnesses-of-child-prostitution-at-bonnycaste-park-case-1

We need to get anti trafficking operations up an running

If you want to find her killer, go look in the reserve she came from. I am willing to bet that it was a semi acquaintance of hers, possibly from school or from nearby. I dought it was a pedo ring in this case, more likely a botched sexual assault from a group of young guys who than disposed of the body as best they could. It sucks, but it cant be ruled out. Things like this used to happen all the time in my town of Hazelton.

Raymond was a part of it that much is sure

He has said she died because someone did not want to be known as a pedophile

I was under the impression that the evidence gathered from him wasnt solid enough to work with, seeing as he was semi homeless and or delusional due to his drug habit at the the time. I could be wrong though.

steemit.com/@cfs.leaks

She had an great report card. She did not know about the dangers of the the city. She did not use hard drugs before she came to Winnipeg.

holy shit, who cares dude?

I feel sincerely sorry for the Natives. If my family endured what they have endured I would be very angry, sad, and probably drunk a lot more often.

You are right about them not gathering enough evidence. They used a costly and stupid tactic they use a Mr. Big sting where they pretend to hire you for a criminal organization. They got him a place and had him do a fake murder clean up.

This did 3 things: It isolated him from the network of people that may have also been a part of it.
This may have tipped off the one who did not want to be known as a pedophile as Raymond was a complete degenerate.
Also Raymond sensed the murder was staged. He was recording saying he got away with 2 murders. He would know real blood and flesh and how people really reacted around it.

They let here wander the streets

We must harness the anger

We could pools closed multiple locations

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/bonnycastle-proof-of-underage-male-prostitutes-found

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/man-arrested-for-being-at-bonnycastle-at-night

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/brain-bowman-the-mayor-that-buried-child-prostition-of-cfs-at-bonnycastle-park

steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/scam-katz-sam-katz-former-winnipeg-mayor-scammed-city-with-full-confidence-while-cfs-boys-were-sexually-exploited-4-minute-drive

Cromier said he got away with 2 murders

I need more autism where is Tory

We is muh anti pedo anons

We must destroy the Satanists

Kevyn Bater.

He owned oz hair salon

No one escapes God's judgement.

>He was recording saying he got away with 2 murders.
No, he was recorded ranting semi-incoherently about how terrible it is that this girl he knew had been killed. The police filled in the blanks where it was indistinct in their transcript to make it sound more like a confession.

They published the transcript for the public, but played the audio to the jury. If there was clearly audible statement of guilt, he would be convicted.

Look at this supposed "confession":
>15-year-old girl f--k. I drew the line and that's why she got killed. She got killed, I'll make you a bet. She got killed because we found out, I found out she was 15 years old
He's upset over her death and speculating over why someone would have killed her. Three times "she got killed", not once "I killed her". And clear as day, words to indicate he's speculating: "I'll make you a bet"

Think of it in terms of interrupted thoughts.
>15-year-old girl...
>fuck, I drew the line... [doesn't finish the thought because...]
>[sudden inspiration] and that's why she got killed! she got killed, [repetition] I'll make you a bet
>She got killed because we [misheard "he"? the john community collectively?] found out, I ["uh"?] found out [repeating more] she was 15 years old

The claim that this is a clear confession is absurd. Maybe she was killed by a john, or a pimp, or a drug dealer. Maybe she died of an overdose, or of a drunken accident, and her idiot junkie friends threw her body in the river.

Wesley Walden 94 on Facebook

This guy has access to the 432 assinibione property connected to an old trafficking ring.

He was recently arrested for breaking into the old police department

That property has much degeneracy behind it

You've got to consider how many people just talk like this, when they're speculating, talking about someone else's motivations, thoughts, and actions.

"So let's say I'm the killer. What do I do? I throw her in the river."
"So I'm the killer, What do I do? I throw her in the river."
Neither of these would surprise me in a conversation. Some people just talk like this.

Shut up Jeff

Cormier was just a cog

Cormier was involved and he kept his mouth shut about the others

You don't know that. You're guessing from an ambiguous, semi-coherent, semi-intelligible secret voice recording.

When I was reading through the articles, this one irked me: archive.is/mXpbA
>The entire project consisted of 62 "scenarios" over the course of about six months designed to elicit information and gather evidence.
Why is this legal?

>archive.is/mXpbA
>At other points in the recordings, Cormier says he wants to find the person who killed Tina.
What bothers me is that he's rambling, he's saying he's troubled by the murder, he's saying he wants to find the murderer, he's throwing in phrases that indicate he's speculating, and yet when he says some ambiguous things, people want to jump on it as if it's proof that he's the killer.

If you record anyone for long enough, you'll be able to cherry pick something that makes it sound like they committed a crime that they didn't. If they've been arrested for a particular crime, which is a shocking one and one that involves someone they know, they'll probably talk about that a lot and eventually say something that sounds really bad. Add in a drug habit and the damage resulting from it, and it's practically guaranteed.

And the fact that Frenchie was using meth with a 15 year old that looked 12 or 13

You are pretty passionate about the innocence of a pedo degenerate

This Wesley Waden guy is odd

This guy is too crazy but was involved in a old pedo ring

>a 15 year old that looked 12 or 13
Come on now. She didn't "look 12 or 13", and it's fucking hard to tell how old a girl is, especially if they're wearing makeup. I've known 24-year-olds who could pass for 12, and 12-year-olds who could pass for 24.

There's no indication that he's a pedophile. He's a scumbag drug addict, but that doesn't make him a pedophile or a murderer.

What bothers me about this is the number of people who don't care whether he murdered her or not, but want to pin it on him regardless, which seems to include the police.

For fuck's sake, the cops went as far as staging an incident where he would walk in on a woman that seemed to have been beaten unconscious, and then see people hauling her body off in a truck. This is some gangstalking paranoid delusion shit, being done for real by cops, as part of a long campaign trying to make him crack, when they didn't even have a very strong reason to suspect him. And when they didn't find anything conclusive, they still tried to twist it enough to have him convicted, so they could say they "caught the killer".

You know what they weren't doing in all that time? Looking hard into her family and natives she knew. This is why we have a problem with "unsolved missing native girls": a cop can lose his job for looking racist, by investigating natives too closely. It's just like the UK cops and the Paki sex slave rings, how they carefully avoided looking at the people who were committing the crimes, so they wouldn't look racist.

It's just as bad here, and it will come out in the end that the cops were turning a blind eye, not to native victims, but to native suspects.

Get'em Sup Forums. I hate these pedophile scumbags- especially the wealthy "elite" ones.

He was seen putting his head in her lap

Read up the case shill

Your a pedo

If he did, so what? He was attracted to her because she was pretty, and because he didn't know she was underage, not because she was underage.

Anyway, being attracted to 15-year-old girls isn't being a "pedo". It wasn't even illegal to have sex with 15-year-olds until recently. People used to get married at that age all the time.

She looked 12 or 13 her staff at the group home said he was an old meth head. Him and his friends used meth with this kid.

You are a pedophile

>did too look 12!
>and he was oooold!
>junkies tolerate other junkies!
Fucking idiot.

Torybro where are you I found your rival enemy

Arch nemesis

I do not know if you are autistic enough to handle this for

Your gonna have to level up some how

I wish I didn’t live in Winnipeg

Dude their was no mistaking she was a kid he was old enough to be her grandpa and he gave her meth and shit

What do you know about our city

I hear ya but if we can conquer this shit hole then nothing can stop us

Wesley Waiden broke into the PSB why didn't the show his face on any of the articles