youtu.be/11g-E__toWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is a gay jew /ourguy/?

>fag
>jewish
>obnoxious
>loves Trump

of course he is

He is literally married to a nigger and is a jew. The complete opposite of what pol stands for

Atteintion seeking faggot. Back in the days he was okay now he's just a provocator without any message.

Watch the movie Milo...they are one in the same.

A creature that comes out of a dude's ass to eat threatening people and crawl back in said ass

>gay
>jew
>like to suck bbc
TOTALY OUR GUY!!!

Haven't heard of him ever since he got banned from Twitter.

he literally built the right-wing populism movement, along with bannon. Trump won because of him and Breitbart. end of story. anyone disputing this simply wasnt' there and wasn't really paying attention to politics in the wake of gamergate, and in the early days of when Trump announced his candidacy.

it's really sad that the newfags don't understand what he did, how he stood up to progressives when NOBODY else would. sad how they just dismiss him now, and how conservatives turned on him for just discussing his own experiences with sexual abuse (and saying objectively true things about it too, mind you). he is the man. Milo is the man. he is a fag, yeah, but he's a good guy. that's all there is to it.

It's because people on Sup Forums are identity politics people that care about things like "Jew" and "gay" instead of arguments.

yeah, we love Milo. He's basically out leader.

please Sup Forums you already know that answer

"trickster figures occur in times of crisis" -JP

Sometimes he looks so sexy and sometimes he badly lets himself go. Such a shame.

i'm into identity politics too, very much into them, but Milo is still the good guy, that should be clear. the merits of what he actually accomplished FOR US speak for themselves. it's tragic how people sat idly by and let the media take him down over NOTHING.

Fucking hell I can hear your tone through my monitor.

He gay-married a black guy removing him from the genepool, so he is definitely /ourgay/.

Some like him, some don't.

He’s like leftist kryptonite. Being gay plays to his advantage.

Always, despite all the plebs bleating he's not. He does more work for our cause than anyone detracting him here. I know two Left wing sappy bitches who were Green voters before they started realizing the reality of their lives does not match up to libtard narratives and Milo was valuable part in helping them reach that conclusion, it's stupid to insult and dismiss him, that's what the Left want us to do, which is why people here pretend they're right wingers who hate him.

What a faggot.

He's a gay jew that fucks niggers. What do you think?

Sure thing schlomo

No!
In case you do not want to see the Jewtube video, the guy points out Milo is against identity politics except when they are for Jews, then it is fine.
He also points out that Milo has spoken against white nationalists while supporting Israel.
youtu.be/11g-E__toWQ

Steve Bannon isn't even jewish. I don't think PJW is either, cut it out.

At least Shapiro says he's Jewish openly

This thread needs more Milo

Still a Jew. Don’t get your point. It’s worse. He’s comfortable being openly Jewish. The absolute state of our society.

He's a classic jester figure. He's telling the truth. Obviously yes.

noice, i hope this is real

Half of pol would fuck traps if they could, the other half would be traps if they could. That's not saying much.